[NEW GROUP FOR 2011]TheBeingHopefulBabes - 'Wishing For a Miracle'

Helen i've decided to put dates on the list :) im going to put you down as the 27th too as you have tested today :) x

Aww bless ya hun :) the wait may be worth it though remember that :) what test are you going to use tomorrow then? x

Yer i totally understand, af hasn't appeared for me as of yet so im keeping my fingers crossed :) x

Thanks charlotte! Yeah moving to California, I can not wait although the summer is going to suck, it's too hot lol!
My DH is American, he's from California and he's in the US military stationed here in England :) we met almost 6 years ago. Now we are being station back in California! An hour away from where he grew up!
We really really wanted to be stationed in germany, unfortunately there was no openings for his job but there was in California, so we took it lol. I honestly can not wait, but I am going to be so sad to leave all my family behind :( they live 300 miles away right now so it's not gonna be that tough, but its just the thought that they aren't a 4 hour drive away :( but our kids are going to have an awesome time whilst we are there! :D

Aww that sounds amazing the kids will love growing up there - wish i had grown up there lol! I hope the move goes smoothly for you,a nd you will still have us lovely ladies to talk to on here :D
I have the upmost respect for what your husbands doing. How long do you think you will be stationed in california for?
oooh good luck on ur BFP just seen eeek exciting! x

Hello to the new ladies :hi:

Heather hope af stays away!!

Loving the little family weve already got going on here.

I was really sad yesterday cos af had come and had a little cry and said to my OH that i feel so lonely without this group and site i would feel even more lost so glad i have you lovely ladies to talk to! xx

I was really sad yesterday cos af had come and had a little cry and said to my OH that i feel so lonely without this group and site i would feel even more lost so glad i have you lovely ladies to talk to! xx

I hope the witch stays away fx'd :)

Awww hun dont be sad, just keep trying if at first you dont succeed try and try again :) You got us whenever you need us :) we are as you say a little family now :)

We will stick by you hun from when you get your bfp to when you've got toddlers running about! :)

Just keep your chin up and try again next month :)

:hugs: :flower:

I hope the witch stays away fx'd :)

Awww hun dont be sad, just keep trying if at first you dont succeed try and try again :) You got us whenever you need us :) we are as you say a little family now :)

We will stick by you hun from when you get your bfp to when you've got toddlers running about! :)

Just keep your chin up and try again next month :)

:hugs: :flower:

Thanks hun, i think its cos i havent told alot of ppl that we are ttc as i cant bear with the stress of ppl asking 'are you pregnant yet' so i can only really confide in OH (he doesnt get how us women work tho lol) and my mum and sis who i am really close with, dont want to tell any friends yet either because they havent had any kids yet. I tolded my sister yesterday af had come and she just said it will happen and i know it will its just when!? Like noone understands how i am feeling apart from you guys on here :) Thanks for the positive support girls really appreciate it :) xx

Aww that sounds amazing the kids will love growing up there - wish i had grown up there lol! I hope the move goes smoothly for you,a nd you will still have us lovely ladies to talk to on here :D
I have the upmost respect for what your husbands doing. How long do you think you will be stationed in california for?
oooh good luck on ur BFP just seen eeek exciting! x

Thanks so much Hun! Yeah the British troops really don't get enough credit over here!! It's such a shame! Whereas in America, my DH could be walking down the street in his uniform and a stranger will just come up to him and shake his hand. They are so passionate about their troops and their country!
I'm not going to get my hopes up for the BFP, I'm too scared to lol. Tomorrow can not get here quick enough lol! :flower:
I know it's so hard getting your AF wishing you were pregnant, took us 10 months to concieve our daughter, which is in the normal range but you honestly do feel that what if I could not get pregnant. Your time will come :flower:

I no they dont, yes the americans are very passionate about their county i guess we are too we just dont show it in some ways the americans do.
Aww dont be scared you have us to talk too :)
Yes i guess when you first start TTC it will just happen but i havent been on any form of BC for years so i am just a little worried.
Thanks for the positive vibes Helen, on to July!
Cant wait til tomorrow either for you eeek! x

Charlotte that's fair enough hun, I haven't told anyone as of yet want it to be a surprise, my OH also doing understand the going on of a womans brain and her emotions etc. I would go insane if it wasn't for you girls being here :) Hope your ok hun :) :flower:xx

Name: China
How Long Been TTC: 10 months
An Intresting\Strange Fact: I don't have one...I'm just boring:haha:
How Many Children: 2 boys 13,10

China bless ya hun :) Welcome to the group :) Tell me what day your due to test and ill put you on the list :) xx

ToAllLadies:: The Darn :witch: got me :( oh well atleast I know now the waiting was killing me and atleast I dint have to buy a test just yet

Hpjagged have you done your test yet?? X

:dust:

I'm Amending the Get to Know List :)

Name:
Intersting fact:
How long been ttc:
Test Date:
How many children:

x

Aww hun I think the easiest way is to got dr's if af hasn't appeared yet, just so you know for certain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->