[NEW GROUP FOR 2011]TheBeingHopefulBabes - 'Wishing For a Miracle'

Fingers crossed she won't rear her unwanted head but if she does a pray its after all that for you FX'd. Hun x

Hi everyone

Hope you are all ok.

I got my test date, its the 10th July, unless ff changes it but usually only changes by a day or so.

Lots of :dust: to you all.

x

Hi everyone

I would like to join :)

Im on day cd7 so not sure of my test date yet as not o'ed yet but will update with a test date once o has happened. I use the cbfm and i chart.

Lots of luck to everyone x

Oops i just saw the list,

Name: Isabella
Intersting fact: I'm ambidextrous :headspin:
How long been ttc: We started ntnp, nothing happened so then switched to working out possible o dates etc from June 10 to Sept, nothing happened so switched to opk's till Jan 11, again nothing so went all out bought a cbfm and started temping, still waiting for my first BFP!
Test Date: 10 July
How many children 0:cry: I want 7 tho :happydance:

x

Hi everyone

Hope you are all ok.

I got my test date, its the 10th July, unless ff changes it but usually only changes by a day or so.

Lots of :dust: to you all.

x

Hi everyone

I would like to join :)

Im on day cd7 so not sure of my test date yet as not o'ed yet but will update with a test date once o has happened. I use the cbfm and i chart.

Lots of luck to everyone x

How long been ttc: We started ntnp, nothing happened so then switched to working out possible o dates etc from June 10 to Sept, nothing happened so switched to opk's till Jan 11, again nothing so went all out bought a cbfm and started temping, still waiting for my first BFP!

x

Cor Blimey hun 7 LO's....well your going to be a busy girl haha ;)

:flower:

HI ladies, I'm in! My test date is July 11 according Fertility Friend, but AF is due July 7 so I'm testing July 6!

Name: Clare
Interesting fact: I have nine tattoos, three piercings and am ambidextrous. Oh, and I was born with six toes on my right foot.
How long been ttc: This is our third cycle.
Test Date: July 6 - my DD's birthday
How many children: One so far - turning eight next week.

Welcome China and Isabelle :hi:

Aw Heather sorry the witch came - come on JULY!!

Helen keep positive if the witch isnt hear yet its a good sign :D

Keep us updated!

Hope everyones having a nice day. I will be in london the next few days so may not be able to get on here will try tho!

xx

Hello Clare aswell:hi:

This group is getting big yay!x

Welcome Claire :)

Charlotte our family (group) is getting bigger yay haha, how are you today hun?? x

Ha ha yeah i know, i have always wanted a big family, think being an only child caused it i just long to have a house full.
How are you doing with ttc? are you doing opk's or anything? We tried smep this month, well a version of it as i tend to o earlier then they say to start. Hopefully it will have made a difference.
We have had tests to check if there is a problem, mine have come back ok so far, DH sperm test wasnt the best but he has a repeat in a week so hopefully those swimmys will have picked themselves up a bit. If not they said we may have treatment but hopefully wont come to that. He has been on wellman vits and not drinking coffee, bless he loves it too but switched to decaf with me to see if it will help.

x

x

Cor Blimey hun 7 LO's....well your going to be a busy girl haha ;)

:flower:

Hello!! :wave:

Welcome China and Isabelle :hi:

Aw Heather sorry the witch came - come on JULY!!

Helen keep positive if the witch isnt hear yet its a good sign :D

Keep us updated!

Hope everyones having a nice day. I will be in london the next few days so may not be able to get on here will try tho!

xx

Ha ha yeah i know, i have always wanted a big family, think being an only child caused it i just long to have a house full.
How are you doing with ttc? are you doing opk's or anything? We tried smep this month, well a version of it as i tend to o earlier then they say to start. Hopefully it will have made a difference.
We have had tests to check if there is a problem, mine have come back ok so far, DH sperm test wasnt the best but he has a repeat in a week so hopefully those swimmys will have picked themselves up a bit. If not they said we may have treatment but hopefully wont come to that. He has been on wellman vits and not drinking coffee, bless he loves it too but switched to decaf with me to see if it will help.

x

Aww its good to have a big family i want four :) i was an only child too :) TTC is a bit teadious atm due to us not getting out bfp as of yet we are taking a trip to the doctors to get everything checked out (fingers crossed everything ok) its not to bad with my OH as he doesnt drink coffee haha but we need to get his swimmers checked, ive been checked and im fine, ive also been pregnant before wen i was 17 and had a MC due to a very malicious person (anyways enough about that before i get upset :'( )

Fingers crossed for you BFP soon sounds like youve been through allsorts of avenues to get your miracle Lots of Baby Dust :dust: x

Im really sorry about your mc, i so hope u get your bfp soon. :flower:

I didnt like opk's as i never knew when to test some said morning, some afternoon it was getting really stressful which is why i went for the clear blue fertility monitor. I would def recommend it as for me it makes me feel more in control and less stressed for sure. It takes a month to get used to your cycles but after that it has always been accurate for me.
I just never thought for one second it would take this long, you hear the stories of i only :sex: once an now im pregnant and wonder how that can be but i guess everyone has their turn so hopefully its all ours soon.

:hugs::dust:

x

Aww its good to have a big family i want four :) i was an only child too :) TTC is a bit teadious atm due to us not getting out bfp as of yet we are taking a trip to the doctors to get everything checked out (fingers crossed everything ok) its not to bad with my OH as he doesnt drink coffee haha but we need to get his swimmers checked, ive been checked and im fine, ive also been pregnant before wen i was 17 and had a MC due to a very malicious person (anyways enough about that before i get upset :'( )

Fingers crossed for you BFP soon sounds like youve been through allsorts of avenues to get your miracle Lots of Baby Dust :dust: x

China bless ya hun :) Welcome to the group :) Tell me what day your due to test and ill put you on the list :) xx

ToAllLadies:: The Darn :witch: got me :( oh well atleast I know now the waiting was killing me and atleast I dint have to buy a test just yet

Hpjagged have you done your test yet?? X

:dust:

I'm not going to test this cycle. According to FF I have not Ov yet & no more :sex: for me. Hubbs has back problems and of course it would have to flair up now!!!! So, I will just be a cheerleader for you ladies:flower:

Yer I need to get myself a fertility monitor because I'm getting quite stressed and upset due to the witch arriving every month but as u say everyone has their time andall we can do is be hopeful for the ongoing months. :) got to keep our chins up :) x

AWww China trust your hubby's back to flair up :( Fingers crossed for you soon once your hubby's up and running again ;) x

Welcome Claire :)

Charlotte our family (group) is getting bigger yay haha, how are you today hun?? x

Aw i no our little family is growing bigger hehe!

I am ok thanks, i am going to see glee tomorrow lol so will take my mind of things!

How are you? sorry af turned up for u hun team july! :( :hugs:

Oooo I like glee when I get to watch it haha, hope you have fun, let us know how it went when your back home :)

Yeppp Team July all the way :) FX'd for us all xx

Hello please may I join you ladies, I will be testing again on July 3rd :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back