• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[NEW GROUP FOR 2011]TheBeingHopefulBabes - 'Wishing For a Miracle'

Me too, its so good i wouldn't be without it. I chart my temps too so i can see how its going better. I don't like regular opk's the monitor makes it a lot easier.

I'm using the Clearblue fertility monitor! I love it! So I know when I have ovulated, might start testing my temperature in the mornings. :)

Karley of course you can :) Welcome :) I will add you to the list, if you would like fill in the get to know list which is on previous pages x

I was the same and although it still bothers me its not as bad as i was without it, feel less stressed as i know where i am and not worried im missing o. If you do decide to get it check on amazon and ebay as theirs are a lot cheaper than boots etc.

:flower:

Yer I need to get myself a fertility monitor because I'm getting quite stressed and upset due to the witch arriving every month but as u say everyone has their time andall we can do is be hopeful for the ongoing months. :) got to keep our chins up :) x

So sorry China, lots of :dust: for next month.

China bless ya hun :) Welcome to the group :) Tell me what day your due to test and ill put you on the list :) xx

ToAllLadies:: The Darn :witch: got me :( oh well atleast I know now the waiting was killing me and atleast I dint have to buy a test just yet

Hpjagged have you done your test yet?? X

:dust:

I'm not going to test this cycle. According to FF I have not Ov yet & no more :sex: for me. Hubbs has back problems and of course it would have to flair up now!!!! So, I will just be a cheerleader for you ladies:flower:

I've heard that the clear blue fertility monitor is one of the best one on the market So I will be getting one of those me thinks :) x

So sorry China, lots of :dust: for next month.

China bless ya hun :) Welcome to the group :) Tell me what day your due to test and ill put you on the list :) xx

ToAllLadies:: The Darn :witch: got me :( oh well atleast I know now the waiting was killing me and atleast I dint have to buy a test just yet

Hpjagged have you done your test yet?? X

:dust:

I'm not going to test this cycle. According to FF I have not Ov yet & no more :sex: for me. Hubbs has back problems and of course it would have to flair up now!!!! So, I will just be a cheerleader for you ladies:flower:

Thanks babies

Girls I'm slightly confused now the witch appeared lightly this morning but now there's nothing there :s I assumed the witch came because my af usually starts light but there's nothing at all and hasn't been all day :s confused big time! Xx

Name: karley
Intersting fact: I have wanted to be a mum since the age of 14 :)
How long been ttc: was ntnp starting Feb this year then ttc since may :)
Test Date: 3rd July
How many children: none of my own but I have a beautiful step son who is 6

Really doesn't make sense TMI but the blood this morning was really thin sort of see through allmost :s ahh I don't no what to think it was also not like a blood red it was lighter than that..did I assume wrong? Or am i getting my hopes up :( xx

Ahhh Same darn it I wish I brought one when I was in boots yesterday! Haha

Hi Everyone, can I join the group, please? I'm testing on the 7th July. I'm also new to B&B and a bit shy about posting stuff! X

Here is my info:

Name: Emma
How Long Been TTC: 5 months
An Intresting\Strange Fact: Apparently I look like the love-child of Adrien Brody & Amy Winehouse. Niiice.
How Many Children: Had one ectopic, no children....YET!

Welcome Emma :)

I was shy when I first started now I'm nonstop talking and posting haha, you'll get used to it :)

In this Group we are really close and friendly so make yourself at home :) x

Ooooh if its not usually like that then it could be a good sign, everything crossed for u! :dust:

Really doesn't make sense TMI but the blood this morning was really thin sort of see through allmost :s ahh I don't no what to think it was also not like a blood red it was lighter than that..did I assume wrong? Or am i getting my hopes up :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->