New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

:)yes I did but one of my boys had me up 3 times last night so I don't know how accurate my temp is.

:bfn: again. Stopping the P and waiting for af. :cry:

Went to the final birth center yesterday afternoon. I liked it there a lot too. I think it's going to be between the first one we went to, and the last. I've ruled out the 2nd one. Still a tough choice!

Went to the final birth center yesterday afternoon. I liked it there a lot too. I think it's going to be between the first one we went to, and the last. I've ruled out the 2nd one. Still a tough choice!

Aww I'm so sorry I know that's heartbreaking:(. Which one of the birthing centers is closer?

I'm so very sorry to hear :'(

AF officially found me. :cry: Onto the next cycle. Need to update my siggy, sigh. If next month is another bfn, I'm afraid I may take it harder than I have been. Been trying to be optimistic each month, but not sure how much I can take of bfn. Plus, not sure if you guys are like this, but I have "favorite months" and September is one of them. I think that will make it harder than another month. Not sure if I want to try for Oct or not. DD #3 was born in Oct. When I'm done having kids, I'd like to get some kind of mothers jewelry with all their birthstones. I don't mind repeat months, just don't want a repeat next to each other and have two of the same stone next to each other, unless I have twins that both survive. But, not repeat from two different pregnancies. The Aug peridot would have looked nice next to #3's pink tourmoline. Sapphire looks nice too though. But, I also just want a baby so bad and want to keep trying each month. Hopefully we just get September, and all will be good! It's also a nice time of year to have a birthday.

Birth center #1 and #3 are both 20 minutes away. #2 was 30 minutes away. That was a factor in ruling #2 out, but not the only factor. It was still nice, and doable. Just had to start some kind of weeding process.

AF officially found me. :cry: Onto the next cycle. Need to update my siggy, sigh. If next month is another bfn, I'm afraid I may take it harder than I have been. Been trying to be optimistic each month, but not sure how much I can take of bfn. Plus, not sure if you guys are like this, but I have "favorite months" and September is one of them. I think that will make it harder than another month. Not sure if I want to try for Oct or not. DD #3 was born in Oct. When I'm done having kids, I'd like to get some kind of mothers jewelry with all their birthstones. I don't mind repeat months, just don't want a repeat next to each other and have two of the same stone next to each other, unless I have twins that both survive. But, not repeat from two different pregnancies. The Aug peridot would have looked nice next to #3's pink tourmoline. Sapphire looks nice too though. But, I also just want a baby so bad and want to keep trying each month. Hopefully we just get September, and all will be good! It's also a nice time of year to have a birthday.

Birth center #1 and #3 are both 20 minutes away. #2 was 30 minutes away. That was a factor in ruling #2 out, but not the only factor. It was still nice, and doable. Just had to start some kind of weeding process.

I know exactly how you feel. These bfn's have been devastating! I really didn't think it would take this long. If I don't get my bfp this month then I'm done charting my bbt and using opk's. Just going to take a causal approach to it maybe I'm just trying to hard. My perfect months have already come and gone. I want the baby to be born in the spring/summer in between my other kids and I didn't want a fall/winter birth but I don't care now. If I get my bfp this cycle baby would be due around August 17th and my twins bday is August 31st. I guess that would be ok cause all my kids bdays would be in January and August. I just want to be pregnant already lol. I really don't want much more of an age difference between the kids so hopefully it will happen soon!
I'm both those birthing centers would be great. You could always just put both names in a hat a draw one if it comes down to it:).

How is everyone?

Momma ~ I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Thank you it was a great day with family! Ate way toooo much lol. How was you Thanksgiving? I'm actually feeling great which is unusual for me after O. I just have my typical sore boobs but I don't have my usual bloating and fatigue isn't as bad as it normally is (yet). I haven't had my normal hot flashes either so hopefully those are all good signs(fingers crossed). Going to test Monday morning although I'm sure it will be to early.

Twinmommy how are you?

How is everyone?

Thank you it was a great day with family! Ate way toooo much lol. How was you Thanksgiving? I'm actually feeling great which is unusual for me after O. I just have my typical sore boobs but I don't have my usual bloating and fatigue isn't as bad as it normally is (yet). I haven't had my normal hot flashes either so hopefully those are all good signs(fingers crossed). Going to test Monday morning although I'm sure it will be to early.

Twinmommy how are you?

Hi ladies. Hope you all are doing well!! Must admit I'm jealous you just had thanksgiving I could have gone for a second thanks giving hahaha.

Mommatoboys that's a good sign for you. I really hope you get your BFP this month!

I am doing ok. I have been lucky so far with not many symptoms but I have no appetite at all a little queasy I guess.
Hope you both have a wonderful weekend :)

How is everyone?

Twinmommy how are you?

We had a good Thanksgiving too. :thumbup: I hope having a different 2ww means a different outcome for you this month. :winkwink:

Twinmommy ~ Few symptoms is always nice. Esp when not getting the yucky ones! I can't remember, did you say you were going to get an u/s soon? If so, has that happened yet?

Yes but I do not have another docs appt until dec 11th. So I haven't even seen the pics yet. It was done at an X-ray clinic and they send the images to your family doc. Prob could see too much then though as I was only 4 week 5 days. Hope you ladies are having a nice weekend!

How is everyone?

Twinmommy how are you?

Hi ladies. Hope you all are doing well!! Must admit I'm jealous you just had thanksgiving I could have gone for a second thanks giving hahaha.

Mommatoboys that's a good sign for you. I really hope you get your BFP this month!

I am doing ok. I have been lucky so far with not many symptoms but I have no appetite at all a little queasy I guess.
Hope you both have a wonderful weekend :)

I had two days of Thanksgiving and I had so much food lol. Started having mild dull cramps and pinching today and some bloating upon of the symptoms I already had. Hope it's all good signs. Can't wait to know for sure.

Twinmommy sorry to hear you're starting to get a little sickness. I hope it isn't to bad for you.

Twinmommy ~ That stinks that you didn't get to see the images. I guess I'm so used to getting to see it live as u/s's are bing done.

Momma ~ Still have my fingers crossed for you!

The next ones I will be able to see them right away this one was a little different than usual.

Momma--I have everything crossed for you! Can't wait to hear about your BFP! :)

The next ones I will be able to see them right away this one was a little different than usual.

Momma--I have everything crossed for you! Can't wait to hear about your BFP! :)

Id say so cause I've never been to have an ultrasound and not got to see the screen or get pics. Hope your next us very enjoyable for you and you get lots of pictures!

Cramps have been more sharp and noticeable today and boobs have been extremely painful. Fatigue has really kicked into gear today. Broke down and tested thus morning with smu and it was bfn. I'm only 7-8 dpo so I hope I get my bfp in the next few days. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Had .5 temp drop this which put me a little below coverline. Not sure what to make of it because af isn't due for another 9 days so I'm crossing my fingers it was due to implantation. Going to test in the morning.

Hopefully things will still be ok even with the temp drop. Check out my success chart for #2! This page includes success charts for 2 and 3, but the 2004 one is the one I want you to see. It's always possible even with temp drops.

I can't make a link to work, maybe you can type it in.
fertilityfriend.com/home/250fd/

Hopefully things will still be ok even with the temp drop. Check out my success chart for #2! This page includes success charts for 2 and 3, but the 2004 one is the one I want you to see. It's always possible even with temp drops.

I can't make a link to work, maybe you can type it in.
fertilityfriend.com/home/250fd/

Thanks. I did get the link to work. You did have quite a drop and then it went back up. Guess I'll just have to see what tomorrow's temp looks like. We had to turn the heat down in our house cause one of my boys has the croup so that may have caused some of the drop but I took my temp again an hour later after getting ready and it had only gone up .1 and then I took it a couple hours ago and it had gone up .9 since the morning temp so i dont know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->