• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

Good luck testing in the morning! I so hope you have good news for us :)

Yes, lots of luck in the morning!

So, the next two days I'll be packing up for a huge trip. DH has to be in CA next week for work. If you remember, we live in SC. There's no way I'm missing out on the chance of getting pg this month since I'm due to o next week as well. I planned to go with him, just him and I fly. Then it kept evolving into bigger and grander plans. Now, it's us and the girls, DRIVING out there. Spending next week in CA, then driving to UT to visit DH's brother and some friends since we're out there for 5-6 days. Then, up to ID to spend Christmas with DH's parents and a lot of his siblings and their kids, including his sister that lives in Spain that we haven't seen in years. Then, we'll head back to SC the 26th or 27th. If it wasn't for wanting to get pg, I'd be all like, "Have fun in CA, see ya when you get back." :haha: So, for all this trouble, this BETTER be our month! If successful, this would be our 3rd child conceived in CA. :haha: First two were conceived/born in CA. I'm even packing a "TTC bag." :thumbup: Has all the stuff I'll need in one place without the kids coming across it and wondering what opk's and hpt's are.

So, the next two days I'll be packing up for a huge trip. DH has to be in CA next week for work. If you remember, we live in SC. There's no way I'm missing out on the chance of getting pg this month since I'm due to o next week as well. I planned to go with him, just him and I fly. Then it kept evolving into bigger and grander plans. Now, it's us and the girls, DRIVING out there. Spending next week in CA, then driving to UT to visit DH's brother and some friends since we're out there for 5-6 days. Then, up to ID to spend Christmas with DH's parents and a lot of his siblings and their kids, including his sister that lives in Spain that we haven't seen in years. Then, we'll head back to SC the 26th or 27th. If it wasn't for wanting to get pg, I'd be all like, "Have fun in CA, see ya when you get back." :haha: So, for all this trouble, this BETTER be our month! If successful, this would be our 3rd child conceived in CA. :haha: First two were conceived/born in CA. I'm even packing a "TTC bag." :thumbup: Has all the stuff I'll need in one place without the kids coming across it and wondering what opk's and hpt's are.

That's exciting, sounds like you are going to have a wonderful December. I would love to go travel over the holidays :happydance:

Wishing you lotys of luck this cycle, maybe thats all you needed to do--go back to where the magic is :thumbup: hahaha

thinking about you today momma---sending you lots of :dust:

Omg! So I either got a faint bfp or a cruel evap. Showed up right away and has pink in it. My friend says it's a bfp. What do you ladies think?image.jpg

Omg! So I either got a faint bfp or a cruel evap. Showed up right away and has pink in it. My friend says it's a bfp. What do you ladies think?View attachment 705495

Oh my!!!!!!!!!! I think it's a bpf :)

Evap line doesn't usually show up right away. I would def say thats a :bfp:

Oh I so hope it is, I am so excited for you:happydance:

Plus you have had some early symptoms it seems like.....how many dpo are you?

Omg! So I either got a faint bfp or a cruel evap. Showed up right away and has pink in it. My friend says it's a bfp. What do you ladies think?View attachment 705495

Oh my!!!!!!!!!! I think it's a bpf :)

Evap line doesn't usually show up right away. I would def say thats a :bfp:

Oh I so hope it is, I am so excited for you:happydance:

Plus you have had some early symptoms it seems like.....how many dpo are you?

I'm around 9dpo. The top test is from 5dpo and middle 7dpo. My boobs are bigger today. Bra barely fits and when I got up this morning and looked in the mirror and thought wow my skin looks great this morning it had such a nice glow to it lol. Hope it's from being pregnant! I'm going to test again in the morning. Really hope this is it!!!

That's amazing! I really have a good feeling for you this month. You deserve it for sure!!!!!!!!

9 dpo is still very early I bet that line willl be getting darker and darker!!

That's amazing! I really have a good feeling for you this month. You deserve it for sure!!!!!!!!

9 dpo is still very early I bet that line willl be getting darker and darker!!

Thank you so much! I'll post the one I take in the morning and hopefully it will be a little darker!

That's awesome! Sound like you have a very busy month ahead of you! I so hope ca will prove to be lucky to you again for #3. So excited for you! Hope you all have a safe and wonderful trip!

That's great news, momma! :happydance: I hope the tests get darker and darker for you. :thumbup: And that it's a girl. :winkwink:

Twinmommy ~ I hope you have a little girl there as well! :kiss: This smile makes me think of my girls. They love to wear fairy wings. :haha:

Thank you I can't wait to test again in the morning. Going to be hard to sleep tonight lol. Oh it would be wonderful if it was a girl but as ling as it's healthy then I'm happy:).

Here are pictures from this mornings test. Line is a bit darker so I think I have the start if my ladies!!! I'm so excited!!! Can't wait for the line to get darker and confirm with digi and then tell dh.
image.jpg

Woo-hoo! For darker test! :happydance: Plus, your chart is looking similar to my #2 success chart. :winkwink: Can't wait to hear about your digi test when you take it. How do you plan to tell DH?

Supposed to leave tonight after #1, #2, and I finish our church activity. The activity is technically for them, I'm just one of the leaders, so I get to go too. I hope I can have us all ready to go in time! Leaving at 8pm, and DH wants to get to AL, then stop for the night. :wacko:

Woo-hoo! For darker test! :happydance: Plus, your chart is looking similar to my #2 success chart. :winkwink: Can't wait to hear about your digi test when you take it. How do you plan to tell DH?

Supposed to leave tonight after #1, #2, and I finish our church activity. The activity is technically for them, I'm just one of the leaders, so I get to go too. I hope I can have us all ready to go in time! Leaving at 8pm, and DH wants to get to AL, then stop for the night. :wacko:

Thank you! The line is much more obvious in person today. Going to buy some frer's after I drop the kids off at school. As soon as I can get a digi to day pregnant then I'm going to have the boys hand dh a gift bag with an ohio state onesie, bib and the test at the bottom. I can't wait to surprise him so hopefully by Friday or Saturday the digi will be positive.
Good luck with your trip and travel safely. This has to be your month because them we all will be one cycle behind each other!!!

Line showed up within seconds with only a 30min hold! I'm pregnant!!!:happydance:image.jpg

Congratulations! Now go poa(digi)s, and tell DH. :happydance: Did you mean 30 sec hold?

Thank you! I bought some digi's too but afraid it might be to early to get a positive on them since they aren't as sensitive. No I meant a 30min hold on urine. That why I wasn't expecting such a nice looking positive:). Going to try and buy the onesie and bib today but dh is with me so i dont know if I can sneak them or not lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->