New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

I just told him. He's not very happy. So this kinda sucks. I don't know why he had agreed to begin with. It's been a pretty emotional day. Actually few days lol. I hope he comes around cause he's definitely ruining my excitement :(

Im so sorry that just sucks:-(. Did he really expect you not to get pregnant from bd'ing to get pregnant lol. Maybe he just needs a little time for it to sink in. Don't let it bring you down just enjoy getting your bfp. I'm happy for you:happydance:

Thanks. I know he will but his reaction just shocked me. Men can be such dinks sometimes excuse my language. Lol. Sooooo you're next!!!! This is your month too :) I can feel it :)

Thanks. I know he will but his reaction just shocked me. Men can be such dinks sometimes excuse my language. Lol. Sooooo you're next!!!! This is your month too :) I can feel it :)

I'm sure it did! It would have shocked me too. If my dh has that reaction I'm going to walk over and smack him lol. I really hope it is too. We are trying to bd everyday this week or until I O so if I don't get my bfp I'm going to be so heartbroken:cry:. Are you calling your doctor tomorrow to make an appt?

Well i couldn't handle the suspense so I bought a test and did it this afternoon expecting it to be too early to tell. And I got a BFP!!!!! Oh my goodness I'm in shock and shaking and feeling so many different emotions!!!! OMG!!

Yay! Congratulations! Sorry your DH isn't excited right now. Hopefully he turns around.

Thank you so much. He actually is ok with it. I mean were tryin he knew it was bound to happen. He still was just in a bit of shock. Lol and I was maybe a little over emotional. Anyways it's all good now. I have made a doctors appointment for Friday morning--I have a new family doctor that I have never seen yet so that should be interesting lol. I really hope this is your month too girls. I have my fingers crossed and toes :) I can't wait I hear about your BFP's!!!!!!!!

I'm glad your DH is feeling better about your pregnancy. :thumbup: GL with your appt and your new dr. I'm not sure how many dpo you are before me. Are you due late July or early August? I'd be due Aug 6 if successful.

I'm glad your DH is feeling better about your pregnancy. :thumbup: GL with your appt and your new dr. I'm not sure how many dpo you are before me. Are you due late July or early August? I'd be due Aug 6 if successful.

My due date is July 31st so we are super close!

hi I'll be your buddy! ttc for baby #2. I thought I was preggy but AF came along 4 days ago. Will try again. Baby dust for us!

hi I'll be your buddy! ttc for baby #2. I thought I was preggy but AF came along 4 days ago. Will try again. Baby dust for us!

Welcome:hugs:. Sorry to hear about af arriving. So tell us some stuff about yourself:). Best of luck and lots of :dust:

Thank you so much. He actually is ok with it. I mean were tryin he knew it was bound to happen. He still was just in a bit of shock. Lol and I was maybe a little over emotional. Anyways it's all good now. I have made a doctors appointment for Friday morning--I have a new family doctor that I have never seen yet so that should be interesting lol. I really hope this is your month too girls. I have my fingers crossed and toes :) I can't wait I hear about your BFP's!!!!!!!!

So glad your dh is coming around. Sometimes men just need a bit longer to process stuff lol. Good luck with your new doctor you must be so excited! I'm still waiting on O which is just as bad as waiting to take a hpt. I'm going in cd18 still negative opk's and no change in bbt. It should happen in the next day or two I hope.

Hello and welcome! So sorry about :witch:

Mommatoboys ~ Sending some O vibes your way!

AFM ~ My RE wanted me to have an OB in mind so when I get :baby: we know who I want to go with. Since #1, I have always wanted to have a water birth at a birth center. But we always lived in places where that wasn't an option bc of the birth centers being too far away. Where we currently live, I have the choice of THREE! DH and I are getting to take a free tour of all of them and meet all the midwives. Went to the first one this past Monday, visiting the next this afternoon, and the last we'll visit this coming Tuesday afternoon. I'm really excited to go visit another one today. I enjoyed visiting the one last Mon.

Hello and welcome! So sorry about :witch:

Mommatoboys ~ Sending some O vibes your way!

AFM ~ My RE wanted me to have an OB in mind so when I get :baby: we know who I want to go with. Since #1, I have always wanted to have a water birth at a birth center. But we always lived in places where that wasn't an option bc of the birth centers being too far away. Where we currently live, I have the choice of THREE! DH and I are getting to take a free tour of all of them and meet all the midwives. Went to the first one this past Monday, visiting the next this afternoon, and the last we'll visit this coming Tuesday afternoon. I'm really excited to go visit another one today. I enjoyed visiting the one last Mon.

Awesome good luck with the tours! I think I water birth would be an amazing experience. My birthing experience hasn't been all that great but they were healthy and that's all that matters. Doctor said I won't be allowed to labor at home this next time since I want to have a VBAC. Which stinks cause the less time I have to be in the hospital the better.

Got a positive opk today and having major O pain so dh and I are going to get in some more bd'ing and hope for the best!:happydance:

YAY......positive OPK :) I have my fingers crossed for you girl!:happydance:

YAY......positive OPK :) I have my fingers crossed for you girl!:happydance:

O pain is so intense this cycle but it's only on one side so I hope I only drop one egg. I love my twins but I don't want another set lol.

Lol it's one of my biggest fears too! They have been tons of fun but tons of work as well and have had lots of issues. Are your twins identical or fraternal?

Wow, those o vibes worked fast! Good luck. :happydance: My o pain this cycle was pretty rough I was almost in tears! Also only one side this time. Half the time I feel both o'ing, the other half only one. My six year old started out with a twin, but we lost one to vanishing twin syndrome. I O'ed on both sides that cycle. Well, at least felt o pain on both sides. I assume an egg must have come from both since it started out as twins.

Twinmommy ~ How are you feeling?

Picking a birth center is going to be a VERY difficult decision! I love both of the ones I've visited so far, and the one I go see on Tuesday was my initial fave from looking at them online. So, I'm thinking I'll love the place on Tuesday as well. DH is no help in helping me decide. He likes both so far too. :shrug:

Wow, those o vibes worked fast! Good luck. :happydance: My o pain this cycle was pretty rough I was almost in tears! Also only one side this time. Half the time I feel both o'ing, the other half only one. My six year old started out with a twin, but we lost one to vanishing twin syndrome. I O'ed on both sides that cycle. Well, at least felt o pain on both sides. I assume an egg must have come from both since it started out as twins.

Twinmommy ~ How are you feeling?

Picking a birth center is going to be a VERY difficult decision! I love both of the ones I've visited so far, and the one I go see on Tuesday was my initial fave from looking at them online. So, I'm thinking I'll love the place on Tuesday as well. DH is no help in helping me decide. He likes both so far too. :shrug:

Where are you from momof3girls? Just curious cause you have been talking about picking birthing centres. I have two choices here really the hospital or a midwife. Lol mind you our childrens hospital is beautiful so I'm ok with that :) I'm feeling great just sore breasts still. Doctor scheduled me for an ultrasound next week to date the pregnancy.

So when can you test. Has to be coming up soon? I so hope you get a BFP! BOTH OF YOU!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->