New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

Wow, those o vibes worked fast! Good luck. :happydance: My o pain this cycle was pretty rough I was almost in tears! Also only one side this time. Half the time I feel both o'ing, the other half only one. My six year old started out with a twin, but we lost one to vanishing twin syndrome. I O'ed on both sides that cycle. Well, at least felt o pain on both sides. I assume an egg must have come from both since it started out as twins.

Twinmommy ~ How are you feeling?

Picking a birth center is going to be a VERY difficult decision! I love both of the ones I've visited so far, and the one I go see on Tuesday was my initial fave from looking at them online. So, I'm thinking I'll love the place on Tuesday as well. DH is no help in helping me decide. He likes both so far too. :shrug:

So sorry to hear about your lose of the twin. I was scared the whole time I was pregnant with mine. At least you have plenty of time to weigh all your options and pick the one that meets your expectations. I'm sure it will be perfect!

Lol it's one of my biggest fears too! They have been tons of fun but tons of work as well and have had lots of issues. Are your twins identical or fraternal?

Mine are identical. What are yours?

Mine are fraternal although they told me there's a 5% chance they could be identical. I don't think they are though even though they both have blond hair and blue eyes. Their face shapes are different and their personalities are completely different (one acts like me and the other like dh lol.) Them being fraternal makes more scared of having another set!

Wow, those o vibes worked fast! Good luck. :happydance: My o pain this cycle was pretty rough I was almost in tears! Also only one side this time. Half the time I feel both o'ing, the other half only one. My six year old started out with a twin, but we lost one to vanishing twin syndrome. I O'ed on both sides that cycle. Well, at least felt o pain on both sides. I assume an egg must have come from both since it started out as twins.

Twinmommy ~ How are you feeling?

Picking a birth center is going to be a VERY difficult decision! I love both of the ones I've visited so far, and the one I go see on Tuesday was my initial fave from looking at them online. So, I'm thinking I'll love the place on Tuesday as well. DH is no help in helping me decide. He likes both so far too. :shrug:

Where are you from momof3girls? Just curious cause you have been talking about picking birthing centres. I have two choices here really the hospital or a midwife. Lol mind you our childrens hospital is beautiful so I'm ok with that :) I'm feeling great just sore breasts still. Doctor scheduled me for an ultrasound next week to date the pregnancy.

So when can you test. Has to be coming up soon? I so hope you get a BFP! BOTH OF YOU!!!!

I'm in the Upstate area of South Carolina. Northwest corner of the state near the Appalachian Mts. My plan is to test on the 26th if af doesn't show. Things aren't looking up for me this month. Temp went down some this am, not to coverline, but a significant amount. Plus, today I've been moody, grouchy, down/sad like I normally am a day or two before af arrives. Maybe I'll get a pleasant surprise and things will turn around, but I'm thinking I'll end up being out this month. :cry: Signs are just pointing in that direction.

Have fun at your u/s! Those are always exciting appointments. :thumbup:

I know that hopeless feeling but don't give up. Maybe that dip was an implantation dip? I really hope you get your bfp! Lots of:dust:to you!

So I have yet to get a pre O temp dip and my temp went above cover line this morning so maybe I'm not going to have a dip this cycle. Was still having O pains on my left side today but now they have just switched to the right side. My body is always keeping me guessing lol. How is everyone else doing?

Temp went down a little more this morning (Saturday) and based on how I was feeling Friday, I was sure af would be here by now. Cramps and moodiness were gone today, still no sign of af, too soon to test. Ahhhhh! Not sure what to think right now. About to go to bed. We will see what tomorrow's temp says.

I've had cycles without a pre o temp dip, but still O'ed. Sometimes I get that, sometimes not. If you have O'ed without the dip, I hope you caught the egg this month! And if it hasn't happened yet, I hope Miss O makes an appearance soon for you.

Temp went down a little more this morning (Saturday) and based on how I was feeling Friday, I was sure af would be here by now. Cramps and moodiness were gone today, still no sign of af, too soon to test. Ahhhhh! Not sure what to think right now. About to go to bed. We will see what tomorrow's temp says.

I've had cycles without a pre o temp dip, but still O'ed. Sometimes I get that, sometimes not. If you have O'ed without the dip, I hope you caught the egg this month! And if it hasn't happened yet, I hope Miss O makes an appearance soon for you.

Oh I really hope af doesn't show for you. It would be so awesome if we all get bfp's this month! I forgot that I had done wine Friday and Saturday night so if I did have a dip then I didn't notice it because the wine raised my temp. I don't know what I was thinking because I never drink around ovulation because it effects my temp but I really wanted some wine after the cleanse and I figured it could be the last time I have any for a long time. Was up at 3:30 with intense O pains! It felt like my ovary was going to explode lol.

I so so so hope you girls get your BFP's :) both of you have very good signs that it's possible. Momof3girls are you going to do a ept or wait until af is missed. If so you have excellent will power ;).
How's everyone's weekend going. We had a huge snowfall lastnight we got 30 cm and expected another 15 today you can't even see the vehicles in the driveway. Poor dh has been shovelling for 2 hours lol!

I so so so hope you girls get your BFP's :) both of you have very good signs that it's possible. Momof3girls are you going to do a ept or wait until af is missed. If so you have excellent will power ;).
How's everyone's weekend going. We had a huge snowfall lastnight we got 30 cm and expected another 15 today you can't even see the vehicles in the driveway. Poor dh has been shovelling for 2 hours lol!

We've had flurries here but that's it and it has gotten so cold! I feel like i have to get the kids up 30 mins earlier just so I have time to put all the layers of clothing on them before I take them to school lol. I love this time of year but hate the cold and that it gets dark around 5 now. Going to have a busy week ahead getting ready for thanksgiving so at least that will take my mind off wondering if I got pregnant. I'm pretty sure I O'd early thus morning since pain is gone and it's just like a tender feeling now and boobs are starting to get fuller feeling and hurt as they usually do after I O.

I was thinking of possibly testing this am if my temp was looking good. 11 dpo today, and I got my bfp with #3 at 11 dpo. Her chart was looking triphasic, so I took the chance. Plus she started with a twin, maybe I had extra hcg bc of that to get a good bfp so early. Today, temp took a huge nosedive below coverline, and cramps are back, so I decided not to test. Don't want to see a neg and waste the test. Still no af yet.

Mommytoboys ~ Hopefully you O'ed last night!

Twinmommy ~ Wow, that's a lot of snow! I wasn't sure how much it was until DH told me it was about 10-12 inches. We don't normally get any. If it comes, it either doesn't stick, or we get an inch or two only. 2.5-5 cm.

I was thinking of possibly testing this am if my temp was looking good. 11 dpo today, and I got my bfp with #3 at 11 dpo. Her chart was looking triphasic, so I took the chance. Plus she started with a twin, maybe I had extra hcg bc of that to get a good bfp so early. Today, temp took a huge nosedive below coverline, and cramps are back, so I decided not to test. Don't want to see a neg and waste the test. Still no af yet.

Twinmommy ~ Wow, that's a lot of snow! I wasn't sure how much it was until DH told me it was about 10-12 inches. We don't normally get any. If it comes, it either doesn't stick, or we get an inch or two only. 2.5-5 cm.

I saw your bbt chart and it does look line af is on it's way but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!:dust:

It's bedtime, and af is still a no show. With the temp drop she'd normally be here by now esp since I never get an LP longer than 10 days. I'm wondering if these new progesterone suppositories are doing a good job at keeping af away even with the temp drop. Normally af just shows up anyway when it's time if I'm not pg, even with taking extra P. My RE seemed to think I'd have to actually stop taking the P if not pg in order to get af. My experience has been that af will come on time anyway even if I just took some P. Now I'm really curious to see what will happen now. I guess my new plan now is to continue taking the P until 14 dpo while I continue watching my temps to see if they make a turn around. See if af will come on its own before then or if I'll have to stop taking it to get af. If temps turn around, I'll test. If they don't turn around, and I somehow make it to 14 dpo, I'll test then. If :bfn: I'll stop taking and move onto next cycle. If :bfp: I'll keep taking and be happy. I don't want to stop taking the P now just based on my temps and loose a potential :baby: but I'm also not very optimistic bc of the temps and don't want to waste a test when it's most likely neg anyway. So, giving it a few more days! If my temps looked good or promising, I probably would have tested today.

I saw your bbt chart and it does look line af is on it's way but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!:dust:

Oh I really hope it's a baby keeping your af away! You have strong willpower cause I would have caved and tested so good for you!

My bbt's have me so confused. I was sure I had O'd since I had the positive opk last Friday and all that O pain but my temp was not above cover line this morning so I don't know what to think. Kinda scared that my body was trying to O but then didn't. I hate all this ttc stuff. I'm about ready to stop charting bbt, using opk's and checking for O and just go back to casual ttc lol. It's all so frustrating!

I ended up testing after all this am. Temp went back over coverline. :bfn: I guess it must be the progesterone after all. I'm going to give it a couple more days, just in case it was too early, then stop the P and move on. Plus, if this P is keeping af away, I'd rather be a nice, light cd1 vs. heavy cd 2 or 3 on Thanksgiving. lol Actually, I'd rather not have af at all and be :baby: on Thanksgiving, but it's not looking like I am and I'll take day 1 over 2 or 3. I just find it totally amazing to be 12 dpo, and no af when not pg.

I'm sorry you didn't get a temp rise. That's strange. I didn't o at all in September for a June edd. Temps all over the place, no rise, plus opk's were all neg. Never did get a pos. But with you, I'd expect a rise since you had a pos opk. Hopefully she will still come and you'll get your rise!

I'm so sorry about BFN :'(. Hopefully it was too early. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending you lots and lots of baby dust!!!!!

Mommatoboys that's strange about your positive opk and your temp-don't give up hope. I really hope you O'd. Try not to stress. Fingers crossed :)

I ended up testing after all this am. Temp went back over coverline. :bfn: I guess it must be the progesterone after all. I'm going to give it a couple more days, just in case it was too early, then stop the P and move on. Plus, if this P is keeping af away, I'd rather be a nice, light cd1 vs. heavy cd 2 or 3 on Thanksgiving. lol Actually, I'd rather not have af at all and be :baby: on Thanksgiving, but it's not looking like I am and I'll take day 1 over 2 or 3. I just find it totally amazing to be 12 dpo, and no af when not pg.

I'm sorry you didn't get a temp rise. That's strange. I didn't o at all in September for a June edd. Temps all over the place, no rise, plus opk's were all neg. Never did get a pos. But with you, I'd expect a rise since you had a pos opk. Hopefully :cry:she will still come and you'll get your rise!

So sorry about bfn:cry: hopefully it's just to early for your bfp. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you!

So I checked my cervix today and it was firm and closed and yesterday it was still soft and open (sorry tmi!) so I guess I did ovulate. Maybe my temp will be higher tm. The first cycle I did bbt my temp gradually raised and took four days to go above cover line. Come to think if it I did a cleanse that cycle so maybe that's what screwing with me.

Twinmommy- How are feeling?

Oh, mommtoboys thats good news!!! That silly cleanse keeps messing with you hahah.......

I love oyur countdown to test ticker---coming up soon :)

I am feeling ok, tired and sore breats are my only symptoms so far so I can't complain :)

Thank you. I swear it is the cleanse that did it! Im probably going to start testing to early but I have 5 of the ultra sensitive ic that picks up at levels of just 10 so I figure what the heck:).

Glad to hear your feeling good! Really hope you have a smooth and easy pregnancy!

Mommatoboys ~ That's good that it's starting to look like you did o after all. Lots of :dust: and good luck!

Twinmommy ~ That's good that you are feeling good so far. :thumbup: I hope it continues that way for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->