New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

How is everyone doing? I had a .3 rise in temp today at 7dpo now just hoping it stays up! Baby to dust to all:).

Ooo, that is sounding promising! :thumbup: Hopefully it's going triphasic for you. I had a triphasic chart when I got pg with #1. How did today's temp go? My temps have all been about in the same range since o day. At least it hasn't gone down to coverline so far.

Mine are still pretty much the same. Trying not to get my hopes up because I have had temps rises before around 7dpo and no bfp. Just hope this month is different.

I'm onto the next cycle. :witch: found me this am. I'm taking progesterone, and still only a 9 day LP. :cry: Progesterone lengthened my LP in the past when I'd take it a cycle I ended up not pg.

I hope this month is different for you too! GL. :thumbup:

Sorry to hear af found you:(. I would have thought the progesterone would have lengthened cycle some. I have always had a long LP without use of progesterone. My progesterone levels start dropping about 5 weeks into pregnancy so I just start using it as soon as I get a bfp but this cycle I started using it at 2dpo since our timing was perfect and I just wanted to be on the safe side. I'm going to test in the morning at 10dpo I had a .4 temp drop this morning we'll see if it goes back up tomorrow. Hope you have better luck next month:).

I called my RE office this am and told them about the 9 day LP even with progesterone. They gave me my usual oral progesterone since that's what worked in the past. The nurse said they usually have better luck with vaginal suppositories, so she gave me an Rx for that. She said these should lengthen my LP for sure even if not pg. Going to try these this month.

In my experience the vag supp works the best and the cream second best. Used the vag supp with first son and then just OTC cream with twins. I'm using OTC cream now as well. Well tested today and bfn. Temp went up .6 from dip yd so I'm hoping it was an implantation dip and I will get my bfp in a few days (fingers crossed)!

Hey, how are you doing? I keep checking in to see what's going on with you.

I'm on boring cd 5, waiting for af to leave. Not much going on here.

Had what was the faintest line ever(or maybe evap) on frer the other day had to really look at it or invert it. Going to test in the morning with a less sensitive test but I will be 14dpo so if I'm pregnant it should show up. Temp dropped .3 and has stayed there two days. Symptoms so far are: dull cramps for a couple days turning into moderate af like cramps and low back pain since yesterday. Kinda emotional very bloated tender fuller boobs nausea headaches fatigue restlessness insane hot flashes night sweats and chills! Hope these are all good things!

As long as it didn't go below coverline, .3 shouldn't be a big deal. And those sound like good symptoms. I look forward to seeing what happens with you with tomorrow's test. Sounds like you have a real good chance. :thumbup:

Hey sorry I haven't been on in a while.....dh cancelled our internet and didn't tell me lol and we needed to get a new provider! Men!!!!! So I am currently on cd 10. How are you doing mommatoboys???

Had what was the faintest line ever(or maybe evap) on frer the other day had to really look at it or invert it. Going to test in the morning with a less sensitive test but I will be 14dpo so if I'm pregnant it should show up. Temp dropped .3 and has stayed there two days. Symptoms so far are: dull cramps for a couple days turning into moderate af like cramps and low back pain since yesterday. Kinda emotional very bloated tender fuller boobs nausea headaches fatigue restlessness insane hot flashes night sweats and chills! Hope these are all good things!

Wow!!! Those symptoms sound pretty good :). Fingers crossed for you!!

image.jpg thought I would share my bbt chart. Had a bfn this morning so I guess I'm out. Af should arrive in a couple days. Better luck to all of us this month!

Wow!!! Those symptoms sound pretty good :). Fingers crossed for you!!

Hey there! Was wondering what happened to you! I really thought this was my cycle but proving not so much:(. Guess I'm not officially out till :witch: shows though.

Awe I'm so sorry to hear that. But you never know she's not here yet :) fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!!!!

Mommatoboys ~ Your chart looks awesome! That's odd that you'd have a great chart, no af yet, but neg test. Maybe it'll be bfp in a couple days?

Twinmommy ~ Hello! I joined in while your internet was down. We have 3 girls and have been TTC #4 for a few months now.

I know I thought my chart really was favoring a bfp but not so far:(. Just hope it happens for all of us soon.:dust:

Hi momof3girls! I'm glad you joined us--I felt the same as you in finding most of these threads were ttc #1. I have twin boys who are 6 as really wanting a girl!! Lol but of course would be happy either way ;)

Mommatoboys--how have you been? Have you tested again it just playing the waitin game?

Lol apologize or all the grammatical errors! Using my iPhone and it has a mind of its own!!!!!! :p

Hi momof3girls! I'm glad you joined us--I felt the same as you in finding most of these threads were ttc #1. I have twin boys who are 6 as really wanting a girl!! Lol but of course would be happy either way ;)

Mommatoboys--how have you been? Have you tested again it just playing the waitin game?

Hey TwinMommy6,
Well af showed up today right on time so I'm a little bummed:cry: but dh and I talked and decided to try one more cycle this year and I'm going to give it my best try and just hope it happens. How are you doing? Your O day should be coming up so lots of :dust: to you! Hope all the other ladies are doing great as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->