• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

Hi! I'm trying for our fourth as well ... We have 3 boys and it's our first cycle trying again. YAY for four :) I love reading all the posts. I'm super impatient and it's good to know I'm not the only one out there like that!

Hi! I'm trying for our fourth as well ... We have 3 boys and it's our first cycle trying again. YAY for four :) I love reading all the posts. I'm super impatient and it's good to know I'm not the only one out there like that!

Hi countrygirl3! Welcome to the group! Wish you the best of luck and tons of :dust:
Where are you at in your cycle? I am currently just on cd2.

I'm on cd18. I haven't Oed yet which is driving me crazy because the only other cycle I used OPKs I Oed on cd15. I'm scared I won't at all as this is my first period after having my last son and I don't know if my body"works". Ttc is already driving me crazy :)

Oh honey don't go crazy yet you've just started lol. I would just keep testing or if you don't want to waste test then what and test when you start to notice ewcm and I would check cervix position ( I had I hard time bringing myself to do that at first ) but now it's easy and helps me know when I'm getting close to O. Do you chart bbt? That is another good method but really only to confirm that you have already O'd.

Welcome, countrygirl3! :flower: With all these moms with boys in this group, maybe I'll get some baby boy dust. :thumbup: I o anywhere from cd 15-21, so don't count yourself out yet. :winkwink:

Oh honey don't go crazy yet you've just started lol. I would just keep testing or if you don't want to waste test then what and test when you start to notice ewcm and I would check cervix position ( I had I hard time bringing myself to do that at first ) but now it's easy and helps me know when I'm getting close to O. Do you chart bbt? That is another good method but really only to confirm that you have already O'd.

Welcome, countrygirl3! :flower: With all these moms with boys in this group, maybe I'll get some baby boy dust. :thumbup: I o anywhere from cd 15-21, so don't count yourself out yet. :winkwink:

Thanks girls! I got a pos OPK today so I'm very excited. I started checking my cm last month but I didn't have any ewcm and I haven't this month either but I've read that not everyone gets it .. I haven't done temps because I have a 3 year old, 2 year old and 6 month old so I rarely get up at the same time each morning or do I remember to do it before I get up.
Hope you're both having a great day!

Awe sorry to hear. BUT---that's great that you are going to try another cycle! I am pretty sure this is the week in ovulating so dh has a job to get done lol--no pressure ;) and good luck to you next cycle it will be like an early Christmas present :). How are you doing momof3girls???

Welcome countrygirl3 ! Sorry I didn't see your posts before. :)

Hahah I will send you boy dust---send some girls my way lol

Awe sorry to hear. BUT---that's great that you are going to try another cycle! I am pretty sure this is the week in ovulating so dh has a job to get done lol--no pressure ;) and good luck to you next cycle it will be like an early Christmas present :). How are you doing momof3girls???

I laid the law down to my dh so he will probably not want to bd for awhile after this cycle lol. I just really want to give it our best shot. I'm thinking about using softcups to help but I've never used them before. Has anyone else?

I've never heard of softcups before. What is that?

They were designed to replace tampons and pads during af but people started using them as a fertility aid. After bd'ing they would put them to keep sperm against the cervix and apparently it had worked for a lot of couples. Guess I'll give it a try and see if it helps.

I laid the law down to my dh so he will probably not want to bd for awhile after this cycle lol. I just really want to give it our best shot. I'm thinking about using softcups to help but I've never used them before. Has anyone else?

Haha that made me giggle. It's funny though it totally makes it feel like a job! I even get kind of bossy ugh it must be terrible for my dh! Lol. I have never heard of those soft cups either but makes sense how that will improve your chances. Good luck ladies :) :)

It totally does feel like a job and the fun is taken out of it especially if your trying for a girl since they say the woman shouldn't have the big "O". My dh will be glad when I'm pregnant and we can go back to just having fun\\:D/

It totally does feel like a job and the fun is taken out of it especially if your trying for a girl since they say the woman shouldn't have the big "O". My dh will be glad when I'm pregnant and we can go back to just having fun\\:D/

I have a slightly different opinion on that one. :blush: I had "the big O" each time we tried during my fertile periods each cycle I got pg. :blush: I made sure of it since I read that it helps to get the sperm into the cervix. And three girls. . . . .

My news today: The progesterone last cycle didn't lengthen my LP any, but I am o'ing earlier this cycle! CD 13 today and got + opk. I use digital, not messing with the line kind since I don't interpret them well. So, should o tomorrow or cd 15. Normally, o day happens cd 17-21 for me. Cycles that follow progesterone supplements, o day has always been cd 15. Based on a whopping 2 times, lol. We'll see what happens this one. This is cycle #3 that has ever in my life followed progesterone.

That's interesting. I do know that it helps get the sperm to the cervix I just have read that it makes a more alkaline environment which favors boys instead of an acidic environment that favors girls but now that I think about it I'm pretty sure I didn't have the big "O" when I conceived my boys. So I don't know there is just so much stuff they say you should and shouldn't do so I guess just have fun and whatever happens happens:winkwink:.

Really wishing you the best of luck this cycle and tons of :dust:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"