New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

How's everyone doing? I am on cd 23. And I swear I am not buying any ept since I nearly went bankrupt the first cycle ttc lol. What day I everyone else on? Any symptoms?

How's everyone doing? I am on cd 23. And I swear I am not buying any ept since I nearly went bankrupt the first cycle ttc lol. What day I everyone else on? Any symptoms?

Lol I feel your pain. I've got 5 internet cheapies tests that came with my opk's I'm sure I'll use all them lol. I'm only on cd 11 still waiting on O and not sure when it will happen cause the dh and I are doing the AdvoCare 10 day cleanse and last time I did it my O was delayed until cd30 just hope it doesn't do that this time. How many dpo are you?

I'm on cd 17, 2 dpo. It's night time though, so about to be 18 and 3. No symptoms. Too early maybe.

Lol I feel your pain. I've got 5 internet cheapies tests that came with my opk's I'm sure I'll use all them lol. I'm only on cd 11 still waiting on O and not sure when it will happen cause the dh and I are doing the AdvoCare 10 day cleanse and last time I did it my O was delayed until cd30 just hope it doesn't do that this time. How many dpo are you?

I am 8dpo but I feel zero symptoms. Fingers crossed. How's you cleanse. Do you guys do those often?

That's still early. The average dpo for implatation is 9 so all you can do is just wait and see. Cleanse is going great. Lost 2lbs in 3 days! The dh and I do one every three months. If I get pregnant this month it will be the last one I get to do for awhile. I assume you are going to wait until af is before you test?

Yes I am going to do my best to wait until af-we'll see how well that works lol. My breasts have been a a bit sore but I usually get that before af.
Every three months. That great u have some good discipline girl. Lol. I did one last summer. That was the only time I have ever done one. 2lbs in 3 days is pretty awesome!

I'm not going to read into any of my symptoms anymore cause last cycle I could have sworn I was pregnant and it's not worth getting my hopes up. After I had my twins I was very unhappy with how I looked and felt so I made up my mind to lose weight and get healthy because I knew I needed to be in better shape if I was going to chase after 3 active young boys lol. It's been hard at times sticking to it since life can get crazy but I'm so glad I made the change and I'm determined to stay fit and healthy doing the next pregnancy. I really hope this is your month! Keep me updated!

I am 8dpo but I feel zero symptoms. Fingers crossed. How's you cleanse. Do you guys do those often?

Here's hoping you caught it too! Good luck. :winkwink:

Mommatoboys ~ I've heard a lot of good things about cleanses. Good for you. :thumbup: Hopefully it doesn't make you o late again.

I don't think it's going to this time. I've started having the ewcm (sorry if tmi!) so I should O sometime this week. Opk's still negative but getter darker. Got some softcups but I'm not very comfortable using but will try to use them. Good luck ladies!

I don't think it's going to this time. I've started having the ewcm (sorry if tmi!) so I should O sometime this week. Opk's still negative but getter darker. Got some softcups but I'm not very comfortable using but will try to use them. Good luck ladies!

Yay!!!!!! GOOD LUCK to you as well :happydance:

So I really want to test but don't think I can handle a bfn this week :( I am on cd 26 af is due Thursday or Friday and I am approx 10-11 dpo. I still don't have any symptoms. However on this past Saturday I had a little bit of brownish blood in the am only once I thought it was af but she never arrived. Thank god. I will test Friday if nothing happens. Yikes!

So I really want to test but don't think I can handle a bfn this week :( I am on cd 26 af is due Thursday or Friday and I am approx 10-11 dpo. I still don't have any symptoms. However on this past Saturday I had a little bit of brownish blood in the am only once I thought it was af but she never arrived. Thank god. I will test Friday if nothing happens. Yikes!

Yay that sounds like a good thing! Sometimes no symptoms is better. I would try a to wait at least a couple days but who am I to tell you that when I can't even wait till 10dpo to test lol. I'm so excited for you can't wait to see if this is your month! Fingers crossed!

Woot! :happydance: Good luck!

Implantation bleeding maybe? :winkwink:

Well i couldn't handle the suspense so I bought a test and did it this afternoon expecting it to be too early to tell. And I got a BFP!!!!! Oh my goodness I'm in shock and shaking and feeling so many different emotions!!!! OMG!!

Well i couldn't handle the suspense so I bought a test and did it this afternoon expecting it to be too early to tell. And I got a BFP!!!!! Oh my goodness I'm in shock and shaking and feeling so many different emotions!!!! OMG!!

Omg!!! Yay!!! I just knew this was your month! I'm so happy for you:happydance:
Have you told the dh yet?

I just told him. He's not very happy. So this kinda sucks. I don't know why he had agreed to begin with. It's been a pretty emotional day. Actually few days lol. I hope he comes around cause he's definitely ruining my excitement :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->