New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

Took a test this morning (12 DPO) and got a BFN :cry: which means we have officially hit the one year TTC mark. I have an appointment in a couple of hours with my OB/GYN and hopefully we she has gotten my husbands sperm analysis test results back so we get a better idea of what may be going wrong.
It's getting frustrating, well more frustrating, because since my son is approaching 2 we get the constant "when are you going to have another one" questions. Every time I want to scream " we're freaking trying, sorry we aren't doing fast enough for you!". I liked a post yeasterday a book blog made on Facebook where the characters have a surprise pregnancy and my MIL immediately jumped to the conclusion that I am pregnant and making hints. I assured her that if/when I get pregnant with #2 she will know before I post it on Facebook.

How is everyone else doing?

Sorry about the BFN but remember, not out until the witch shows!!
Hopefully those results come back soon for you guys! But I still have my FX that the witch doesn't show her face for you, girl! Crossing them really hard!!

Aw babymabey so sorry you're feeling frustrated! 12dpo is still early though!

I'm glad you have an appt to get everything checked. I hope that they will be able to solve any problems very easily!

I know the feeling of getting pressured too. My DD is almost 3! My SIL just had her 2nd baby yesterday so feeling very antsy to get pregnant.

Thanks ladies! She had my husbands results and they showed that he has awesome numbers but his :spermy: are a little slow. Our next step is, while still TTC, get him an appointment with a urologist to find out why they are slow and in a couple of months if I don't get a BFP I will most likely have to have surgery to go in and flush out my tubes and scrape the uterus for endometriosis. If those still don't work the last resort will be having to do an IUI and see if I get pregnant that way.

I honestly don't know what I would do if I didn't have you ladies to talk to. I kind of wish we could tell some family about what is going on none of them know how to keep a secret so it would be just a matter of days before everyone knows about our issues.

Heidi how'd your Dr.s appointment go? I can see by you profile pic that there is a little bean in there! :)

How are all you other ladies doing? The thread got really quiet. :telephone:

Heidi how'd your Dr.s appointment go? I can see by you profile pic that there is a little bean in there! :)

How are all you other ladies doing? The thread got really quiet. :telephone:

My appointment went well, thank you for asking!!:) I did get a scan but of course too early to see anything but the sac but I'm still in love lol. I get another scan on the 4th so hoping to see a baby in there then!

Did you test yet? Any update?

Hi babymabey and bombshell!

I'm 12dpo today and am counting myself out. Thought I saw something on two tests yeaterday but not today :(. AF is due tomorrow so I guess it's off to August for me. Feeling pretty bummed because I really thought this cycle was gonna be it after my chemical. I had more EWCM than normal and the darkest OPK ever and we BD all the right times. TTC is such a drag!

Bombshell so happy that your scan went well! Post a pic of your next one - hopefully you'll get to see the heartbeat soon!

Babymabey when are you gonna test?

Hi babymabey and bombshell!

I'm 12dpo today and am counting myself out. Thought I saw something on two tests yeaterday but not today :(. AF is due tomorrow so I guess it's off to August for me. Feeling pretty bummed because I really thought this cycle was gonna be it after my chemical. I had more EWCM than normal and the darkest OPK ever and we BD all the right times. TTC is such a drag!

Bombshell so happy that your scan went well! Post a pic of your next one - hopefully you'll get to see the heartbeat soon!

Babymabey when are you gonna test?

I know it is hard allison! But you're not out until AF shows her ugly face, FX you get a positive soon!! Do you have photos from when you thought you saw something?? Don't lose hope <3

Thanks Heidi - here's a photo from 11dpo (top) and 12dpo (bottom). I had a BFP with DD at 11dpo so there should be something substantial there by now if I did manage to conceive this cycle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 9
:witch: came Tuesday like clockwork which means I didn't O early like I thought.
We decided to go back to using OPK's, pre-seed, B complex vitamin and once I find them, a fertility aid vitamin supplement for my husband. We will try this for a couple of months to see if we can conceive that way because we really want to avoid my having to have surgery, but if I don't get pregnant in the next 3-4 months that will be unavoidable. He had an excellent :spermy: count but they swim a little slow so we need to figure out how to help that.
My doc said if I go another year without getting pregnant we will need to start thinking about trying IUI. It took me almost 2 years to get pregnant with my son, but I had 2 (maybe 3) miscarriages in that time so we at least knew things were working properly. This time we are just scratching our heads trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

I finally stopped taking my pill. Almost a week has passed and nothing, no withdrawal bleed, nada!!! I know it can take time but when I came off the combined pill last time I bled right away and my period arrived a month later. I've tea some horror stories about coming off the mini pill, which I'm on this time and periods taking months to return, but hey, I've taken the first step.

Baby dust to everyone x

Can I join you ladies? I just got off the pill (Yaz) and and TTC #2. DH (37) and I (31) have a 4 year-old son and can't wait to welcome another baby to the family.

Welcome mrswez! And good luck to your ttc journey!

joeybrooks - hmm...no withdrawal bleeding yet? were you on your sugar pills when you stopped, or did you stop mid pack?

steph - so sorry about :witch: :( :hugs: FX you guys will be able to catch an eggie soon! slow spermies are still good! just gotta make them get up there faster!:) have you tried clomid or anything before?

allison - did the nasty :witch: show her ugly face after all? how are you doing??

I was on the progesterone only pill so there was no break in packs, no sugar pills and no real end of the pack. Last time I came off to ttc#1 I was on the combined pill and i had withdrawal bleed 4 days later and proper AF 28 days after that.

I had to go onto pop pill because of BP ISSUES AS A RESULT OF PRE ECLAMPSIA. I'm hoping I'm not going to have a problem this time because of that pill!!!

I get to start using my OPKs tomorrow. I'm hoping to DTD a lot this weekend. :blush:
On a side note, my DS is FINALLY potty trained. It's taken a lot of encouragement and bribery but we did it. :happydance:

Hi again everyone and welcome to the new ladies!

Heidi - yes the with got me unfortunately. We just got back from a week on the east coast spending time with friends and family and meeting our new niece. I didn't think about TTC or temp at all and when I got back I checked FF and I'm already on CD 11! I'm supposed to O again in 3-4 days so my jet lagged self better start getting busy, hehe.

Hope you're still feeling well with bean #2!

Good luck to all the other ladies waiting to catch that egg and waiting to test!!

Hi again everyone and welcome to the new ladies!

Heidi - yes the with got me unfortunately. We just got back from a week on the east coast spending time with friends and family and meeting our new niece. I didn't think about TTC or temp at all and when I got back I checked FF and I'm already on CD 11! I'm supposed to O again in 3-4 days so my jet lagged self better start getting busy, hehe.

Hope you're still feeling well with bean #2!

Good luck to all the other ladies waiting to catch that egg and waiting to test!!

Sorry about the stupid :witch: and FX this cycle for you girlie!
that's good that you were able to enjoy your little vacation without being worried about TTC!! CD11 already?! geez!!! this one will go by quickly for ya!

AFM I'm feeling pretty good so far, morning sickness has hit and gets bad when I'm hungry but all is well, we announce on facebook yesterday!! have my scan on tuesday and a meet with a doula early in the AM on tuesday as well!

I get to start using my OPKs tomorrow. I'm hoping to DTD a lot this weekend. :blush:
On a side note, my DS is FINALLY potty trained. It's taken a lot of encouragement and bribery but we did it. :happydance:

Yay for your DS being potty trained!! and how are the OPK's going?

Hello ladies! And a big welcome to the new comers :howdy:

I am using the OPK's that can give you your 4 most fertile days instead of two. I got the blinking smiley last night and it is still blinking today so I am thinking I should get the solid smiley tomorrow which will put me on time to O on Tues. We :sex: last night and plan on DTD every night until Wed (which is a little uncomfortable because we are currently staying with my in-laws while our house construction is finishing up. Even with becing uncomfortable I am more relaxed than I was when we had our dogs whining in the hall every night which made me nervous they would wake DS (thankfully my parents were able to take them until the house is finished because my in-laws don't have a fenced yard).

Heidi- How is your pregnancy going so far?

Finger's crossed for all those trying this month! :dust::dust::dust:

Got another flashing smiley with FMU but got a solid smiley with SMU so everything is on track with me. Now we just have to hope that me laying with my legs up for 20 minutes after :sex: will help his swimmers get to their target.

Attached are the test strips. The one under the smiley OPK is from FMU, the bottom is SMU. I am slightly optimistic this month!

Attachments

• IMG_20150803_064143.jpg
    IMG_20150803_064143.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member