New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

Hal- I feel the same way about my in laws. Lol! Congrats on your +OPK.

Bombshell the soonest I have gotten a bfp was 11 dpo. So we'll see how long I hold out.

babymabey - hoping your home will be done soon!!! how do you like being with the in laws?? we live with my in laws (going on 3 years now as we cannot seem to get away from them lol..they just bought the house of which the basement we are renting!) again hoping for your rainbow!

LOTS of baby dust to you ladies!!!! :baby::baby::baby::baby::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

mrswez - lol holding out is the hardest part!!! what is the soonest you have gotten a BFP?

hal - WOOHOO!!!! :sex::sex::sex::sex: time!!! go get that egg girl!

Staying with my in-laws has been great. They work most of the day, so they get home and eat dinner with us then they go upstairs. I am glad that my son gets to spend time with them, sometimes we would get so busy that we would end up seeing them only once a month (which is just crazy because that is how often we see my parents and they live 3 hours away while the in-laws are only 30 minutes).

My OB appointment got cancelled on my way to it!! I'm so annoyed. I won't go back till the 20th. :growlmad: I have to stay positive though.
DS starts preschool on the 20th too. I'm going to be a wreck that day.

Well crap! Just got a call from our contractor and "something" (I am going to assume lazy subcontractors) put the house behind schedule meaning we will be at the in-laws for another 2 weeks, at least. :shrug: So I guess I will have to figure out how to hide pregnancy tests... I started cramping today, I am hoping it is just a cyst the developed when I ovulated and not a sign of another BFN. :cry:

[/QUOTE]

Sneaky, I'm lucky that it's just the three of us.

What day are you testing?[/QUOTE]

Have you started symptom spotting? I tell myself every month that I am not going to but then I always end up doing it. Here are some I have been having:

4 DPO- tender boobs and a few cramps.
5 DPO- cramps have turned into twinges in my ovaries (manly the right side), some tugging/tightening at my belly button, headaches, dizziness, and tired.

I am hoping all of these will lead to a BFP, but who knows anymore! :shrug:

Sneaky, I'm lucky that it's just the three of us.

What day are you testing?[/QUOTE]

Have you started symptom spotting? I tell myself every month that I am not going to but then I always end up doing it. Here are some I have been having:

5 DPO- cramps have turned into twinges in my ovaries (manly the right side), some tugging/tightening at my belly button, headaches, dizziness, and tired.

I am hoping all of these will lead to a BFP, but who knows anymore! :shrug:[/QUOTE]

Really hoping this is your month!! :)
Have you ever gotten twinges in your ovaries? I know we tend to pay more attention to our bodies when we are TTC but those could mean good signs. Never know. :hugs: how are you all feeling otherwise? sorry about your home being behind schedule! wouldn't it be funny if you did get your BFP at the in laws and you had to hide those :haha:

I am hoping all of these will lead to a BFP, but who knows anymore! :shrug:

That stinks about your house taking longer.

I've had cramps from 2dpo to 5dpo.

4 DPO - sore nips, Fuller boobs (seriously like a cup size), tired and hungry, very vivid dreams
5 DPO - Increased appetite and exhausted. :sleep: Boobs tender on the sides.
6 DPO - backache so far

Other than that I'm trying to use all of my willpower to be patient. DS and work are keeping me busy though. DS has watched every episode of Paw Patrol 20X and still loves it. :wacko:

The only time I remember having twinges is when I was pregnant with my son. Every other time my cramps were only in the middle of my lower abdomen. It stinks, I want to be excited that these are good signs but at the same time I am nervous that I am just setting myself up for disappointment. :nope:
Today I am still having twinges in the right ovary area, but I am also having mild cramping in the middle/uterus area.

MrsWez- I do what I can to stay busy :laundry::dishes: and keep my mind off of symptoms but my son is at an independent stage and with staying with the in-laws there is only so much cleaning and organizing I can do without overstepping (and I kind of want to overstep. I have mild OCD and they have a couple craft/storage rooms in the house that are driving me CRAZY :blush: because of all of the clutter and lack of organization!)

You can come to my house!! I'll let you clean and organize all you want, babymabey!! :haha:

I also feel the same way about potential disappointment. And I tend to over analyze things normally, it's worse when I'm TTC.

Anyway, I think I'm going to start and try to temp. Don't know if it's going to help but it can't hurt. It'll help me figure out my body and cycles. I'm just not looking forward to waking up at 5:30 every morning.

Oh no MrsWez - that really sucks about your OB appt getting canceled. Maybe you'll already be pregnant for the 20th though!

Babymabey sorry to hear your house is being delayed. That really stinks. At least you like your in laws and they don't make your blood pressure rise, haha! I hope the project gets back on track soon and you can move into your own space.

I'm jealous that you both are a few days ahead of me! I am 3dpo today because it looks like I ovulated 2 days after my positive OPK rather than 1 day after (as I normally do). I'll probably test on 8/17 or 8/18.

I have zero symptoms as of yet but will keep you updated as this week goes on!

Oh no MrsWez - that really sucks about your OB appt getting canceled. Maybe you'll already be pregnant for the 20th though!

Babymabey sorry to hear your house is being delayed. That really stinks. At least you like your in laws and they don't make your blood pressure rise, haha! I hope the project gets back on track soon and you can move into your own space.

I'm jealous that you both are a few days ahead of me! I am 3dpo today because it looks like I ovulated 2 days after my positive OPK rather than 1 day after (as I normally do). I'll probably test on 8/17 or 8/18.

I have zero symptoms as of yet but will keep you updated as this week goes on!

Definitely keep us posted on your symptoms.

Today (7 DPO) I am still having a few twinges in my right ovary, still tired and having headaches.
New symptoms are: breasts feel bigger, frequent urination, irritability, gas :blush: and I keep getting this bubbling feeling in my lower abdomen (doesn't feel like gas bubbles).

I will most likely give in and test either Thurs or Fri.

Good luck ladies! Hopefully we all get our BFP's this month!
:dust::dust:

Babymabey, I think I'm going to test Friday too. I'm 8dpo and I don't have any really obvious signs today. I am actually hoping for sore boobs.

There is a new baby at daycare and Jonathan says that it's "his" baby. He loves babies, he'll be a great big brother.

Babymabey, I think I'm going to test Friday too. I'm 8dpo and I don't have any really obvious signs today. I am actually hoping for sore boobs.

There is a new baby at daycare and Jonathan says that it's "his" baby. He loves babies, he'll be a great big brother.

That is adorable!! My little guy kind of does the same thing. There was a 5 month old at my gyms daycare and when he got fussy my son ran over and gave the baby his binky.

Good luck you guys!! My DD really wants a baby sister! ee haven't mentioned anything to her about a baby but she will randomly talk about her baby sister.

If I did get a BFP this time my EDD would be 4/29. That seems foreeeevvveeerr away and I truly hated being pregnant last time.

Maybe your dd knows something you don't, Hal. My birthday is the 30th April but I've never thought about having a baby close to my due date.

I agree with mrswez

DD knew with my mc before I even did! She kept telling me I had a baby in my belly and I laughed it off. We weren't trying, it was kind of a surprise and very welcomed baby, but ended up losing it.

MrsWez I hope you get your April baby to share a birthday month with! I was due on my mom's bday but came 2 weeks early.

Heidi that's cute about your DD. How does she feel now about being a big sister?

Thanks, Hal. If it doesn't happen for April, there are no family birthdays in May or June so little one will have it's own birthday month. I'd love to have a DD.

How are you feeling bombshell?

Babymaybey, did you test today? I did with SMU and it was :bfn: I know it's too early so I'm going to wait until Friday to test again. I have a feeling I'm out this month.

allison - DD loves the idea of having a baby around, everytime we're out and she sees a baby she HAS to go over and see it! she always tells me "mommy, look i have to go see the baby i be right back!" amazing how 3 year olds can form such huge sentences :haha:

mrswez - don't give up hope you still have time :) hoping you get a BFP in a few days, feeling any symptoms??
And I feel pretty good other than the morning sickness and getting over a nasty cold lol

babymabey - test ??? :D

Not a lot of symptoms, Bombshell. The sides of my boobs are sore and they're full, fatigue and a pinching pain on my right side. I'm glad you're feeling okay and am recovering from your cold. Morning sickness stinks, I'm not looking forward to that part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->