New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

Haha by "temping gadget" you mean a "thermometer"? :)

LOL yes, not sure what you ladies use!! :haha:

I used a BBT (Basal Body Temperature) thermometer and recorded my temps every morning at 7:00 am before leaving the covers using the Fertility Friend phone app. You can buy a cheap BBT from Walmart, that's what I did. :D

I'm sending all of my luck out into the universe, I hope it reaches all of you lovely ladies! :dust:
I'm so excited to see more :bfp:, go catch those eggies girls! :happydance:

Hi ladies,
I hope you don't mind me joining in. My name is Kim and we're ttc #2. My dd is 3. This is month 1 of ttc #2. I'm hoping for a BFP on the 23 or 24th this month because that would mean I'd have an April baby. :)

Hi ladies,
I hope you don't mind me joining in. My name is Kim and we're ttc #2. My dd is 3. This is month 1 of ttc #2. I'm hoping for a BFP on the 23 or 24th this month because that would mean I'd have an April baby. :)

Hi Kim, welcome!! LOL I don't think any of us know each other by first name except for Keely is Kalonkiki!! :haha: My name is Heidi!!

Baby dust to you and FX for you!! I test on the 15th - almost an April baby!! If I do catch this cycle my due date would be March 24th, what about you!?

Hi ladies,

Welcome Kim! :wave: :flower:

As Heidi said my name is Keely, it's nice to meet you. :D

I hope that you get your :bfp: this cycle, this was my first cycle TTC #2 as well and apparently I succeeded, lol. I got my :bfp: July 6th at 9 DPO. My due date is March 19, 2016. :cloud9: <3
My DS is turning 2 in September. :kiss:

:wacko: That is my emotion right now!! That emoticon lol

LORD 6 more days!! DH won't get paid until the 15th anyway so I can't test earlier than that!!Have to save my one last pregnancy test!!

There's my struggle for the day! How is everyone else feeling?

Keely - feeling any morning sickness yet?

Nope, no morning sickness yet and I'm not looking forward to it happening. Really hoping that it's not as bad this time around and that it ends sooner. When I was pregnant with DS I didn't start feeling nauseous until 6 weeks and didn't start throwing up until 7 weeks but I couldn't keep hardly anything down even while taking Zofran as often as allowed and it lasted every day from that point until 21 weeks. Ever since giving birth to DS I swear I get PTSD symptoms every time I feel even a hint of nausea. :nope:

You're almost there! DH doesn't get paid until the 15th either so I have to wait until then to do my pregnancy grocery shopping and to buy my prenatal vitamins. I only bought folic acid supplements for TTC because of our girl sway so I've been taking those faithfully every day.

Nope, no morning sickness yet and I'm not looking forward to it happening. Really hoping that it's not as bad this time around and that it ends sooner. When I was pregnant with DS I didn't start feeling nauseous until 6 weeks and didn't start throwing up until 7 weeks but I couldn't keep hardly anything down even while taking Zofran as often as allowed and it lasted every day from that point until 21 weeks. Ever since giving birth to DS I swear I get PTSD symptoms every time I feel even a hint of nausea. :nope:

You're almost there! DH doesn't get paid until the 15th either so I have to wait until then to do my pregnancy grocery shopping and to buy my prenatal vitamins. I only bought folic acid supplements for TTC because of our girl sway so I've been taking those faithfully every day.

Poor thing lol. Hopefully the 15th comes fast for the both of us! I'm 2 days away from when you got your BFP! I'm just too chicken to use my last test in three days haha! Cross your fingers for me keely! <3

However I'm starting to feel out because of my OPK's that I took, remember I only had that almost positive? I never got a full positive, then again I wasn't testing faithfully.

The first picture is the almost positive taken on 6/30 and the last one is the one I took on 6/25

Attachments

• 20150629_180424.jpg
    20150629_180424.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 20150625_192538.jpg
    20150625_192538.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 2
I think that you just barely missed your surge with the OPKs, I wouldn't worry too much about it hun, I'm sure you O'd. :hugs:
If you don't catch this cycle I recommend getting internet cheapies from Amazon. I bought the Accumed pack of 50 OPKs and 20 HPTs for $16.99 and they have been absolutely amazing for me. :thumbup:
Shipping was only like $2.00 and they delivered about 2 days after ordering. I was really surprised at how quickly they came in the mail with just standard shipping.

I have my FXed for that :bfp: for you! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks girl! I hope so!

I hope I don't cave and test earlier - then BFN lol. It would break me!! GRR

Thanks for the FX and baby dust! :) hoping this works! I usually don't have a hard time conceiving, but for some reason I just feel like that pill would be the reason I don't this cycle! :shrug:

Guess we'll see.
Does anyone else know you're pregnant - when do you plan on announcing to the world? :)

A few online friends know that I'm pregnant and my best friend knows but we're not sure when we're going to REALLY start announcing. MIL's birthday is a couple of weeks from now, if we don't see the ILs in person before then we will probably announce at that time since I'll be exactly 6 weeks pregnant on her birthday. I've never had a chemical pregnancy (to my knowledge) or miscarriage and my mother has never had one either so I'm not worried about "announcing too soon". My fertility seems to be very similar to my mother's, 3 out of 5 of her children were unplanned and when she was trying for my youngest sister she actually complained that it took 3 months of trying to conceive her and this was when she was advanced maternal age. It's taken almost nothing to get pregnant with my babies, in fact I'm pretty sure that DH and I could get pregnant just from sharing soap. :haha:
Besides if somehow this pregnancy didn't end with a baby in my arms I would still want my friends and family to know for support. We just want to be able to tell as many people in person as we can, I hate having to announce over the phone.

Welcome Kim! My name is Allison.

Sorry Keely, I've been calling you Kalon by your user name! Glad that you're not feeling nauseous yet - hopefully you won't get it at all with this pregnancy!

Heidi good luck waiting to test! I'm gonna try and wait until AF is due so I don't get my hopes up with more faint positives and then wind up with my period again :(

Are you having anymore symptoms?

Welcome Kim! My name is Allison.

Sorry Keely, I've been calling you Kalon by your user name! Glad that you're not feeling nauseous yet - hopefully you won't get it at all with this pregnancy!

Heidi good luck waiting to test! I'm gonna try and wait until AF is due so I don't get my hopes up with more faint positives and then wind up with my period again :(

Are you having anymore symptoms?

You're thinkin' smart Allison!! I love your name by the way lol.

I want to wait until 15th, I know I would have a better chance at getting a BFP but it's soo hard to wait. I'm so nervous!! What CD are you on now?
I'm on CD22 - 7dpo feeling a bit sick but not sure if it's because I haven't eaten. I woke up this morning with a stitch on my left side, not sure why, maybe I slept on that side too long. I even googled if that's a pregnancy symptom lol. How are you doing?

Is AF due on the 15th? Do you remember what DPO you were when you got your BFP with DD? I was 11 dpo and the line was much darker than my faint positives I got this time.

I am doing good. CD 13 today and temp took a slight dip so maybe today is O day? Who knows?

I've got my fingers crossed for everyone!! I'm supposed to O tomorrow, sucky thing is my DH is at work for the next 3 days. We did BD the last 4 days though before he left. Hopefully it works. I wont be testing until the 23 or the 24th which is when AF is supposed to show her ugly face. Which would make my edd april 2. BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!!!

allison - AF is supposed to come on the 16th but I wanted to test on the 15th because DH gets paid then and I don't want to wait another day longer LOL. With DD I took a test at the doctor's and AF was almost a week late. I didn't get any pregnancy tests though, I wasn't that crazy of a POAS addict haha!! :haha:

with my chemical it showed 2 days before AF!

Oh goodie!! Maybe today is O day for ya!! FX, go BD girl!!

Kim - baby dust to you too!! <3

My name is Stephanie or just Steph. :wave:
My husband was able to submit his :spermy: today for the analysis. So hopefully we will hear soon is anything is wrong. I am 4 DPO today and I have this massive pressure that goes from my lower abdomen down in to my vajay-jay (sorry if TMI) and my boobs hurt so fingers crossed that the sperm analysis was done for nothing and these are starting symptoms of a BFP.

Allison it's perfectly fine, I don't mind if people call me by my username. :haha:
I really hope that this is O day for you, go catch that eggie! :happydance: :sex: :winkwink:

FXed for everyone, I hope that your symptoms are good signs! :dust: :dust: :dust:

I just found a clinic within walking distance from my house that is taking new OB patients! They will probably give me a call back on Monday, I really hope that they have a spot open for me. :D

My name is Stephanie or just Steph. :wave:
My husband was able to submit his :spermy: today for the analysis. So hopefully we will hear soon is anything is wrong. I am 4 DPO today and I have this massive pressure that goes from my lower abdomen down in to my vajay-jay (sorry if TMI) and my boobs hurt so fingers crossed that the sperm analysis was done for nothing and these are starting symptoms of a BFP.

FX for you steph <3 hoping this is going to be a lucky thread and we all get our BFP's!:flower: let us know about the analysis!

And those seem like hopeful signs?! Do you typically get sore boobs and pressure in your lower abdomen after O or before AF?

Ladies, I'm 7dpo to my knowledge and this happened!!! I got the result right away!!

Attachments

• ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 7
Ladies, I'm 7dpo to my knowledge and this happened!!! I got the result right away!!

OMG that is such a clear :bfp:! Maybe you O'd sooner than you thought? Either way congrats girl! H&H 9 months, I'm so excited for you! :happydance: :hugs: <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeBaby255
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->