New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

Ladies, I'm 7dpo to my knowledge and this happened!!! I got the result right away!!

OMG that is such a clear :bfp:! Maybe you O'd sooner than you thought? Either way congrats girl! H&H 9 months, I'm so excited for you! :happydance: :hugs: <3

Keely, I'm actually wondering if I didn't have a chemical at all? Then again I just tested a week ago and it was BFN....but it's so clear right now?! What the heck? Have been wondering why I've been so nauseous and and having slight heartburn LOL. Thanks girl, I really hope this bean is sticky and in the right place! My gut just told me to test when I did.

Going to go to the doctor's tomorrow probably and get a blood test! Hoping this isn't a false BFP

I really hope that this is a true :bfp: for you! This is why I hate blue dye tests so much, they're so untrustworthy. :wacko:
FXed that the doctor brings you some good news. :thumbup:

Ladies, I'm 7dpo to my knowledge and this happened!!! I got the result right away!!

That is awesome!! Congrats! :happydance: With how fast it showed up maybe it's twins ;) I also hate the blue dye tests. When I was pregnant with my son Those things never looked positive, but yours is a definite plus sign. Keep us posted!

With me, sore boobs used to be a sign I was pregnant (I only ever had them with my 2 miscarriages and my son) but recently I have had them right before my AF so who knows at this point. I am just hoping they are symptoms because if this month isn't a BFP that means we will hit the 1 year TTC mark and I will have to start getting multiple blood tests done every month and ultrasounds every few :cry:, not to mention meds that make it so I can't eat bread or sweets (I don't eat it much bread but I am addicted to PB&J's since that is the only thing my son likes to eat for lunch. The sugar isn't a big deal since I cut it out of my diet over a year ago).

That is awesome!! Congrats! :happydance: With how fast it showed up maybe it's twins ;) I also hate the blue dye tests. When I was pregnant with my son Those things never looked positive, but yours is a definite plus sign. Keep us posted!

With me, sore boobs used to be a sign I was pregnant (I only ever had them with my 2 miscarriages and my son) but recently I have had them right before my AF so who knows at this point. I am just hoping they are symptoms because if this month isn't a BFP that means we will hit the 1 year TTC mark and I will have to start getting multiple blood tests done every month and ultrasounds every few :cry:, not to mention meds that make it so I can't eat bread or sweets (I don't eat it much bread but I am addicted to PB&J's since that is the only thing my son likes to eat for lunch. The sugar isn't a big deal since I cut it out of my diet over a year ago).

Oh lord twins!! lol I went to the doctor today - not my normal one as her office was having problems with their system to schedule appointments, but my urine test was positive...tried to get blood work done but the dude was making me bleed everywhere (didn't know what he was doing) then afterwards the nurse told me I could wait until monday so that the actual phlebotomist could draw my blood... (go figure! they didn't know what they were doing!) So I just went home and I'm waiting for my normal OB to call me back on Monday..hopefully then they can do the test and let me know how far I am..

Really hoping for your BFP steph! I think your sore boobs are a good sign! How many dpo are you now? I have a good feeling for you this cycle! I really do! FX for you guys -- <3

extra baby dust sent your way !!!! BFP luck as well!! :hugs:

Oh lord twins!! lol I went to the doctor today - not my normal one as her office was having problems with their system to schedule appointments, but my urine test was positive...tried to get blood work done but the dude was making me bleed everywhere (didn't know what he was doing) then afterwards the nurse told me I could wait until monday so that the actual phlebotomist could draw my blood... (go figure! they didn't know what they were doing!) So I just went home and I'm waiting for my normal OB to call me back on Monday..hopefully then they can do the test and let me know how far I am..

Really hoping for your BFP steph! I think your sore boobs are a good sign! How many dpo are you now? I have a good feeling for you this cycle! I really do! FX for you guys -- <3

extra baby dust sent your way !!!! BFP luck as well!! :hugs:

Yay! I am glad that your other test was accurate! :happydance: :hugs::hugs:

If I O'd when I think I did I will be 7 DPO tomorrow. I already made an appointment with my OB for Fri. because I figured whether I get my BFP or not I will need to see her for either 1) if BFP to do HCG levels or 2) if not BFP to start discussing meds and what to do next because July marks one year since I stopped birth control pills.
Keep us posted on your levels. I have my fingers crossed for you for a healthy sticky bean!

Hoping everything works out for you Stephanie!! Really rooting for you!! :thumbup:

Let us know how it goes! FX for your BFP, how are you feeling symptom wise?

Well, the pressure went away but now I am having really bad AF like cramps so I am thinking I am out this month. I will still be testing Thurs (11 DPO) just to know what to talk to my doctor about but with how long my husband and I have been at this I am pretty sure this month will be another BFN. :cry:

You're not out Steph! AF cramps can mean pregnancy too! When is AF due?

Well, the pressure went away but now I am having really bad AF like cramps so I am thinking I am out this month. I will still be testing Thurs (11 DPO) just to know what to talk to my doctor about but with how long my husband and I have been at this I am pretty sure this month will be another BFN. :cry:

Like Allison said, it could mean pregnancy too! The day I got my BFP I was having bad cramping, and I'm still having cramping off and on like AF is supposed to arrive but still nothing! It is in your thighs as well?? Or just lower abdomen?

Like Allison said, it could mean pregnancy too! The day I got my BFP I was having bad cramping, and I'm still having cramping off and on like AF is supposed to arrive but still nothing! It is in your thighs as well?? Or just lower abdomen?

AF is due the 19th. The cramps are just my lower abdomen, I have felt twinges on each side, but it is mainly in the middle. I am having other symptoms but those could just be AF symptoms as well: sore/achy/heavy boobs, tired, headaches, emotional and irritable. I will be testing in 3 days so I guess I will know for sure then.

AF is due the 19th. The cramps are just my lower abdomen, I have felt twinges on each side, but it is mainly in the middle. I am having other symptoms but those could just be AF symptoms as well: sore/achy/heavy boobs, tired, headaches, emotional and irritable. I will be testing in 3 days so I guess I will know for sure then.

Here are my symptoms from 1dpo-7dpo when I got my BFP

1dpo - twinges, pulling sensation
2dpo - pinching in right side, another big twinge felt like something moving
3dpo - so far I have gas, started last night. feeling some flutters as well.
4dpo - felt some pinching/cramping in the right side of my uterus/ovary earlier.
5dpo - still have creamy cm. more twinges. feeling a lot of twinges tonight
6dpo - woke up with some nausea not sure if it's because of a UTI. slight dull cramping sure if from having to use the
restroom. sat down and had a sharp pain right side of uterus and went into vagina. happened twice same spot. definitely
feeling something happening down there today.
7dpo - woke up in the middle of the night and had a stitch on my left side, not sure if from sleeping on that side too long.
noticed some slight heartburn before I went to bed which is usually a sign for me that I'm pregnant but in the past 2 weeks
I have been noticing heartburn so now I'm unsure. felt another twinge on left side of uterus. had gas this morning. again,
definitely feel things going on down there. twinges/movement and a slight pain at 2:09pm. feeling tired, I might nap!
feeling some cramping in my thighs. it is a dull ache/cramp at 6pm. kinda radiating into my lower back as well.

Maybe there will be some similarities? You mention the twinges, I felt them on both sides as well but mostly in the middle.

Here are my symptoms from 1dpo-7dpo when I got my BFP

1dpo - twinges, pulling sensation
2dpo - pinching in right side, another big twinge felt like something moving
3dpo - so far I have gas, started last night. feeling some flutters as well.
4dpo - felt some pinching/cramping in the right side of my uterus/ovary earlier.
5dpo - still have creamy cm. more twinges. feeling a lot of twinges tonight
6dpo - woke up with some nausea not sure if it's because of a UTI. slight dull cramping sure if from having to use the
restroom. sat down and had a sharp pain right side of uterus and went into vagina. happened twice same spot. definitely
feeling something happening down there today.
7dpo - woke up in the middle of the night and had a stitch on my left side, not sure if from sleeping on that side too long.
noticed some slight heartburn before I went to bed which is usually a sign for me that I'm pregnant but in the past 2 weeks
I have been noticing heartburn so now I'm unsure. felt another twinge on left side of uterus. had gas this morning. again,
definitely feel things going on down there. twinges/movement and a slight pain at 2:09pm. feeling tired, I might nap!
feeling some cramping in my thighs. it is a dull ache/cramp at 6pm. kinda radiating into my lower back as well.

Maybe there will be some similarities? You mention the twinges, I felt them on both sides as well but mostly in the middle.

I started having some nausea today. The cramps have gotten better, thankfully. I am going to test tomorrow. I will only be 10 DPO but I am hoping that if it is a BFP it will show up then.

What happened with your doctor? Were you able to go in and get your blood work done to check your HCG levels to see if you didn't actually miscarriage?

Stephanie - I had that appointment last Friday where I got the positive urine test, but couldn't do the blood test because of the lack of knowledgeable nurses lol, but I go for an ultrasound and blood test with my normal OB next Tuesday the 21st!

I really hope this is a sign of a BFP for you girl!! FX let us know ASAP I have a good feeling for you!!

Ladies, I'd love to join you all if that is ok. I've read all the posts so I think I'm up to date, but please excuse me, I am rubbish at remembering names/usernames.

Congrats to the two ladies that have got their BFPs, it is funny to read the earlier threads already knowing that you's had got your BFPs.

As for the other ladies, I really hope you get your BFPs very soon.

We are technically not TTC just yet, but will be very soon. OH is on board, I beleive I got a "yeah, whatever you want, I'll go with what you want" when we discussed the topic. I dont know what I want him to say, as that is just his personality, he is VERY laid back!

Anyway, he has said lets go, and I'm up for it, and yet everynight at bedtime I still take my BC pill as I'm a tiny bit terrified.

Like the other ladies I too had Pre Eclampsia. All was going great until about 36 weeks when my BP rocketed, I blew up like a balloon and had protein in my urine. I was in hospital for 3 days before induction as they couldnt control my BP any longer. I had a very long and traumatic labour which included a forced epidural, magnesium sulphate, epesiotomy (sp) and forceps. This was followed by an infection that meant I had to stay in hospital for a total of 11 days so that I could have IV antibiotics.

Up until recently I was certain I would never even consider another, but our son has recently turned 3 and I'd love another, and I'd love him to have a sibling.

I am 34 and I always said that if I did have another, it'd be before I was 35, but I guess that time is up so I'd like to have another before I turn 36, so that gives us a few months of TTC, but I guess I need to stop the BC first lol.

With our first we were lucky enough. We had a chemical the first cycle which I was honestly devestated about and then shortly after my mum was diagnosed with cancer, so I truely beleive that the chemical was meant to be as I couldnt have been pregnant and dealt with that bombshell. Thankfully she had a very vigilant doctor that had spotted the cancer VERY early on and she was operated on and given the all clear shortly after. Two months after the chemical we got our BFP and he is now 3 years old.

So I hope you will let me tag along as a spectator for a little while until I can stop popping that pill everynight and go for it.

Ladies, I'd love to join you all if that is ok. I've read all the posts so I think I'm up to date, but please excuse me, I am rubbish at remembering names/usernames.

Congrats to the two ladies that have got their BFPs, it is funny to read the earlier threads already knowing that you's had got your BFPs.

As for the other ladies, I really hope you get your BFPs very soon.

We are technically not TTC just yet, but will be very soon. OH is on board, I beleive I got a "yeah, whatever you want, I'll go with what you want" when we discussed the topic. I dont know what I want him to say, as that is just his personality, he is VERY laid back!

Anyway, he has said lets go, and I'm up for it, and yet everynight at bedtime I still take my BC pill as I'm a tiny bit terrified.

Like the other ladies I too had Pre Eclampsia. All was going great until about 36 weeks when my BP rocketed, I blew up like a balloon and had protein in my urine. I was in hospital for 3 days before induction as they couldnt control my BP any longer. I had a very long and traumatic labour which included a forced epidural, magnesium sulphate, epesiotomy (sp) and forceps. This was followed by an infection that meant I had to stay in hospital for a total of 11 days so that I could have IV antibiotics.

Up until recently I was certain I would never even consider another, but our son has recently turned 3 and I'd love another, and I'd love him to have a sibling.

I am 34 and I always said that if I did have another, it'd be before I was 35, but I guess that time is up so I'd like to have another before I turn 36, so that gives us a few months of TTC, but I guess I need to stop the BC first lol.

With our first we were lucky enough. We had a chemical the first cycle which I was honestly devestated about and then shortly after my mum was diagnosed with cancer, so I truely beleive that the chemical was meant to be as I couldnt have been pregnant and dealt with that bombshell. Thankfully she had a very vigilant doctor that had spotted the cancer VERY early on and she was operated on and given the all clear shortly after. Two months after the chemical we got our BFP and he is now 3 years old.

So I hope you will let me tag along as a spectator for a little while until I can stop popping that pill everynight and go for it.

Welcome! I had a semi-traumatic delivery with my son as well, not as bad as yours though, :hugs: I can definitely understand your hesitancy in getting pregnant with #2.

My husband had pretty much the said the same thing! How funny. :haha:

Good luck and lots of baby dust! :dust::dust:

Welcome Joeybrooks!! Glad you are almost ready to try for #2 and that all is well with your mom. I'm sure that was super scary and stressful!

I'm also 35 and worried that it's gonna take a while to conceive #2 but trying to stay positive.

Hello and welcome joeybrooks! Sorry to hear about your mom's cancer, but so glad it is all better now!! xx
When do you think you guys will start officially TTC?:flower:

Allison, how are you feeling now? What dpo are you on again?? Test day?

Hello and welcome joeybrooks! Sorry to hear about your mom's cancer, but so glad it is all better now!! xx
When do you think you guys will start officially TTC?:flower:

Allison, how are you feeling now? What dpo are you on again?? Test day?

I am 5dpo today and will probably test next Tuesday (at 10dpo). I'm not feeling much although when I went to get lunch before I had some fluttery/crampy feeling. I really hope I get to see 2 nice pink lines this time!

Took a test this morning (12 DPO) and got a BFN :cry: which means we have officially hit the one year TTC mark. I have an appointment in a couple of hours with my OB/GYN and hopefully we she has gotten my husbands sperm analysis test results back so we get a better idea of what may be going wrong.
It's getting frustrating, well more frustrating, because since my son is approaching 2 we get the constant "when are you going to have another one" questions. Every time I want to scream " we're freaking trying, sorry we aren't doing fast enough for you!". I liked a post yeasterday a book blog made on Facebook where the characters have a surprise pregnancy and my MIL immediately jumped to the conclusion that I am pregnant and making hints. I assured her that if/when I get pregnant with #2 she will know before I post it on Facebook.

How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->