New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Heidi! Is it still too early to see a heartbeat?

Good luck catching that egg babymabey!

I totally forgot to use an OPK last night but noticed EWCM so we DTD even though we were still exhausted from the cross country trip. I plan to dip an OPK after work today and hope I get my positive in a couple days!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Heidi! Is it still too early to see a heartbeat?

Good luck catching that egg babymabey!

I totally forgot to use an OPK last night but noticed EWCM so we DTD even though we were still exhausted from the cross country trip. I plan to dip an OPK after work today and hope I get my positive in a couple days!

Thank you girl!!! From what I've read they can see a heartbeat at about 6 weeks, hopefully we can see/hear one so I'm not paranoid!!

FX so hard for you this cycle girl!!! :hugs:

Thanks!! Just bought myself some prenatal vitamins - even if they don't help they're good for ya!

Post a pic from tomorrow's scan! So exciting!!

Thanks!! Just bought myself some prenatal vitamins - even if they don't help they're good for ya!

Post a pic from tomorrow's scan! So exciting!!

Yay! Good for you for getting those prenatals, how are you feeling about this cycle so far? :)

Here's little bean at 6+5 with a heartbeat of 140!!

How are you all doing? Super quiet in here!!

Attachments

• baby.png
    baby.png
    163.3 KB · Views: 1
Aww - what a gorgeous little bean Heidi! Congrats!

I know this thread has been super quiet! I'm hoping to O in the next couple days so just waiting and waiting like usual. I hope this is my month but who knows. Several of my friends have told me that even though #1 was easy but #2 took about 5 cycles - it's such a crapshoot!

Aww - what a gorgeous little bean Heidi! Congrats!

I know this thread has been super quiet! I'm hoping to O in the next couple days so just waiting and waiting like usual. I hope this is my month but who knows. Several of my friends have told me that even though #1 was easy but #2 took about 5 cycles - it's such a crapshoot!

Super hopeful for you this cycle! It really is a crapshoot! If you conceive this month what will be your due date? Wishing a super sticky bean for you!! And hoping the TWW will fly by for you.
How long have you and DH been trying?

I think my due date would be 4/28. This is cycle #3 - sigh.

Are you gonna find out the gender or be surprised??

Well, seeing as things are so quiet, I dont have much to report, but I will anyway.

Stopped BCP 3 weeks this saturday and still nothing. About a week ago I had tonnes of EWCM, it was coming out in blobs (sorry TMI) and was super stretcy. Now, I remember having this when I came off BCP last time and having done a bit of googling, it suggests that these blobs might be a type of mucus plug that has built up to stop sperm getting to where they need to go when you are on BC. So, I dont think it means much to do with ovulation, but if it does, I dont think I will have caught it anyway as we only BD about 2 days before I got that and OH was on night shift since then.

I honestly dont mind anyway, not sure I want to catch it first cycle anyway as I did last time and it was a chemical and whilst I dont know if that was the reason why, I'd rather wait until AF shows before properly going for it. MInd you, if I did get a BFP and it was a sticky one, I'd be over the moon.

I'm keeping an eye on CM to see the changes but not much is happening really, it's all quite boring. My boobs are super achey and I've got terrible trapped wind (again TMI) and a heavy sort of feeling in my abdomen, but all of these things I've read are to be expected when stopping BC.

Oh, and just for fun I've taken a few ICs and they've all been negative. Crazy how much I missed POAS!!!

I got my positive OPK on Monday, with high fertility days Sat and Sun, so we :sex: Sat-Tues (trying to figure out if we need to DTD tonight). We've both been taking prenatal vitamins because the doc said the folic acid could help my husband's :spermy: . So I am cautiously hopeful this month because we seem to always miss the night after the pos OPK. I will probably be testing the 15th or 16th.

Heidi- I am so glad you could hear the HB!! That is so awesome! I cried when I heard my DS heartbeat. Morning sickness sucks, hopefully you don't have to deal with it for too long.

Good luck all who should be testing this month!:dust::dust:

Congrats bombshell!! Amazing

I got my +opk Monday too babymaybey. I hope we catch that egg.

Good luck Joey

AFM, my OPK was positive Monday and MrWez and I DTD Saturday, Sunday and Monday so we'll see what happens.
I'm going to go see my OB tomorrow morning to talk about progesterone and me getting pregnant again. I had a tough go of it last time before I got with DS and then had multiple pregnancy complications. But it's worth it.

Good luck Joey

AFM, my OPK was positive Monday and MrWez and I DTD Saturday, Sunday and Monday so we'll see what happens.
I'm going to go see my OB tomorrow morning to talk about progesterone and me getting pregnant again. I had a tough go of it last time before I got with DS and then had multiple pregnancy complications. But it's worth it.

I also had issues with my first pregnancy. We TTC our son for 2 years with 2 (possibly 3) miscarriages in that time. In the end I was on Metformin and had to go on progesterone for the first 10 weeks with my son as soon as I saw the positive. She won't put me on any meds unless I miscarriage this time TTC. We just hit the year mark and because of my husbands "lazy" :spermy: she (and my husbands rheumatologist-he has RA) are starting to talk IUI if we can't conceive in the next 6 months.

When do you think you will be testing? Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Good luck Joey

I also had issues with my first pregnancy. We TTC our son for 2 years with 2 (possibly 3) miscarriages in that time. In the end I was on Metformin and had to go on progesterone for the first 10 weeks with my son as soon as I saw the positive. She won't put me on any meds unless I miscarriage this time TTC. We just hit the year mark and because of my husbands "lazy" :spermy: she (and my husbands rheumatologist-he has RA) are starting to talk IUI if we can't conceive in the next 6 months.

When do you think you will be testing? Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

I'm sorry you also had a rough time. I also had two losses and it took me 22 cycles to get pregnant with my DS. DH has good swimmers so we're lucky on that end.

I should be testing on 8/16 but I have little willpower. Lol :haha:

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry you also had a rough time. I also had two losses and it took me 22 cycles to get pregnant with my DS. DH has good swimmers so we're lucky on that end.

I should be testing on 8/16 but I have little willpower. Lol :haha:[/QUOTE]

LOL! I have no will power either so I will most likely be testing as soon as I think there is a possibility of a BFP. I am hoping our house will be done by then, hiding OPK sticks in the trash at my in-laws was hard enough, not sure how I will hide pregnancy tests. :dohh: Thankfully we have the whole basement to ourselves so the only time I will have to make sure things are hidden is when the rest of the family comes over.

LOL! I have no will power either so I will most likely be testing as soon as I think there is a possibility of a BFP. I am hoping our house will be done by then, hiding OPK sticks in the trash at my in-laws was hard enough, not sure how I will hide pregnancy tests. :dohh: Thankfully we have the whole basement to ourselves so the only time I will have to make sure things are hidden is when the rest of the family comes over.

Sneaky, I'm lucky that it's just the three of us.

What day are you testing?

Sneaky, I'm lucky that it's just the three of us.

What day are you testing?

I try not to test earlier than 12 DPO, so I will probably test the 15th or 16th. When do you think you will test?

I'm going to try and hold out for the 16th but will probably test on the 15th. :haha:

Yay babywez and babymabey for being in the TWW already! I'm sorry to hear about both of your losses and really hope you two get your rainbow babies this month!

And babymabey - props to you for living with the in laws. I spent a week with my MIL last week and felt like I needed nerve pills. Hope your house is finished soon!

I got my positive OPK - yay! Almost to the TWW too!

I will prob test around 7/16 with you guys just because I like to torture myself :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 4
babymabey - hoping your home will be done soon!!! how do you like being with the in laws?? we live with my in laws (going on 3 years now as we cannot seem to get away from them lol..they just bought the house of which the basement we are renting!) again hoping for your rainbow!

LOTS of baby dust to you ladies!!!! :baby::baby::baby::baby::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

mrswez - lol holding out is the hardest part!!! what is the soonest you have gotten a BFP?

hal - WOOHOO!!!! :sex::sex::sex::sex: time!!! go get that egg girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->