New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

allison - DD loves the idea of having a baby around, everytime we're out and she sees a baby she HAS to go over and see it! she always tells me "mommy, look i have to go see the baby i be right back!" amazing how 3 year olds can form such huge sentences :haha:

mrswez - don't give up hope you still have time :) hoping you get a BFP in a few days, feeling any symptoms??
And I feel pretty good other than the morning sickness and getting over a nasty cold lol

babymabey - test ??? :D

I was thinking about testing this morning, but I knew it would most likely be a BFN. I think I am going to hold off until Fri, or at least try to. I have been having quite a few symptoms (sore/heavy boobs, tired, frequent urination, pulling in the belly button, twinges near the right ovary, emotional, tired, nauseous, headaches and dizziness) but this morning I started to get AF like cramps. Nothing serious or too painful, just annoying and starting to make me wonder if I am out this month. :cry:

That sucks that you were sick! Getting a cold while prego is crappy because there isn't really anything you can do about it. I'm glad you are starting to feel better. :hugs:

MrsWez- I am sorry about the BFN hopefully it is just a little too early and not an indication you are out this month. My fingers are crossed that we both get our BFP's this weekend. :hugs::dust::dust:

Aw Heidi that's so cute! Does she predict girl or boy? Hope you get over being sick soon - that really stinks!

Too early still MrsWez!! (But I will totally cave at 9dpo too and make myself upset). The POAS addiction is crazy.

Babymabey cramps can be a GOOD thing!! Can't wait to see Friday's test!

I don't think I have any symptoms yet but am only 5dpo. I was a little gassy yesterday but most likely was from lunch, lol.

Hang in there ladies, the wait is almost over and we'll get some answers soon!

Aw Heidi that's so cute! Does she predict girl or boy? Hope you get over being sick soon - that really stinks!

Too early still MrsWez!! (But I will totally cave at 9dpo too and make myself upset). The POAS addiction is crazy.

Babymabey cramps can be a GOOD thing!! Can't wait to see Friday's test!

I don't think I have any symptoms yet but am only 5dpo. I was a little gassy yesterday but most likely was from lunch, lol.

Hang in there ladies, the wait is almost over and we'll get some answers soon!

I know, I'm so impatient. :dohh: I'm going to try and wait until Friday or Saturday. I don't really have a lot of symptoms which makes me think I'm out. I'm 9dpo and I have fuller boobs and their sore on the sides, feeling on pinching the right side and feel heavy in my lower abdomen.

Also just started having a metallic taste in my mouth. Like licking a spoon.

Really hope all of you lovely ladies get your BFP's this month <3 :hugs: are any of you ladies doing things differently this month than you did before?

I heard from someone on another thread that it seems like as soon as they get a new puppy they always end up pregnant shortly after, lol.

Really hope all of you lovely ladies get your BFP's this month <3 :hugs: are any of you ladies doing things differently this month than you did before?

I heard from someone on another thread that it seems like as soon as they get a new puppy they always end up pregnant shortly after, lol.

The only thing different this month is that, despite being at the in-laws, I was more relaxed and able to stay with my legs up longer because we didn't have the dogs whining the door down. I could not fully enjoy DTD because I was waiting for them to wake up my son.

Metallic taste is supposed to be a pretty common BFP symptom MrsWez!!

Babymabey I can't imagine having to rush through sex and listening to dogs whine! Glad you got to relax this time!

As for me, still nothing!!! Stopped Mini Pill now 26 days ago, I'm seriously hoping for a period in the next week. I know it can take a lot longer, but I'm just going by last time and last time, I had AF 28 days after stopping my pill, so fingers crossed.

I dont know what went on since stopping BC, I have been having terrible cramps, trapped wind, very sore boobs but I know all of this is just hormonal and hopefully the sign that AF is on the way :wacko:

I bought some IC Ovulation Tests and Pregnancy Tests because quite frankly I just adore POAS!!!!

All the best to everyone else, I love reading all of your updates.

Tested this morning and surprise, surprise it was another BFN. :cry: You'd think think the disappointment of seeing that single line would have lessened a little over the last 13 months, but nope, still hurts like a mofo. The only way I will test again this month is if I am late because, for me at least, it is less disappointing for :witch: to show than it is to stare at the single pink line all day (cause that's what I do. I go in randomly and check it even though I know it isn't going to suddenly become positive, I think I just like to torture myself.)

For cycle 14 TTC we will be in our house so maybe I will be able to completely relax. I am really hoping for a BFP in the next 5 months because if not we will have to start treatments for IUI and those things cost at least $900 per cycle.

I just stopped the pill too, Joey. I am having similar symptoms as well.

I hope so Hal

Babymaybey, DS is our issue when trying to baby dance. I'm glad you were able to put your legs up.

Bombshell, I'm starting to temp. But next month we're going on vacation and not going to temp or use OPKs.

Good luck getting your cycle back on track Joey! Maybe you already have your BFP?! Those symptoms sound promising - have you taken a test yet?

I am 6dpo now and am having some symptoms today. I noticed creamy CM when I went to the bathroom earlier (I usually never see any after I O) and am having some niggly type pain on my right side down low. It's prob too early for implantation and anyway I have no idea what any type of implantation pain feels like because I don't remember with DD. Gah - I just want it to be test day already!!!

Good luck getting your cycle back on track Joey! Maybe you already have your BFP?! Those symptoms sound promising - have you taken a test yet?

I am 6dpo now and am having some symptoms today. I noticed creamy CM when I went to the bathroom earlier (I usually never see any after I O) and am having some niggly type pain on my right side down low. It's prob too early for implantation and anyway I have no idea what any type of implantation pain feels like because I don't remember with DD. Gah - I just want it to be test day already!!!

I don't know girl!!! I got my BFP at 7dpo and I thought I may have O'd earlier but my dates all match up according to my OB!! Which means I implanted when I felt some shooting pains go up thru my vagina and right side of uterus at 6dpo! And baby looks to be implanted on that side as well!!! Sounds promising!

joeybrooks - I agree with hal, you could already have a BFP. test? :)

mrswez - I was sooo bad at OPK's they absolutely hated me or I was just so challenged lol I never got a positive, I missed my surged - was horrible.
I never did any temping, wondering how all of that works?

Heidi you're making me wanna test tomorrow at 7dpo, haha! I'm gonna hold out til at least sunday at 9dpo though.

Heidi you're making me wanna test tomorrow at 7dpo, haha! I'm gonna hold out til at least sunday at 9dpo though.

I'm cheerin' you on!! :D
I'm anxious for ya'll lol, I keep logging on to see if anyone has any good news.

I took a few ICs last week just for fun, but they were stark white. I can't even remember when we BDd as I wasnt paying much attention to it, so dont know if maybe it was too early.

I'll take a test tomorrow morning and see if anything comes up, I've been that focussed on AF arriving that I didnt really think of a BFP.

If I did get a BFP would be kind of ironic given that I have just ordered TTC friendly lubricant, 50 opks and 20 hpts (this happened me the last time, I never even got to use my OPKs as I had already got by BFP by the time they arrived, didnt stop me peeing on them though lol).

I tested this morning and got :bfn: I think I'm out for this cycle. I just have to wait for AF to show up. Up and on to the next cycle.

Just been to the loo and had some brown tinged CM and like a small blob of brown (sorry if TMI). Maybe the start of AF???

Just been to the loo and had some brown tinged CM and like a small blob of brown (sorry if TMI). Maybe the start of AF???

Or implantation bleeding. I'm starting to cramp so AF is just around the corner for me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->