New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

I'd be ok with either tbh. Implantation bleeding of course the preferred of the two, but if it was the start of AF, I'd also be happy because at least it is arriving bang on 28 days after stopping pill.

Just checked CP and it is LOW, so low that it is like almost sticking out, but not quite, and very squishy and soft, whatever that means.

I tested this morning and got :bfn: I think I'm out for this cycle. I just have to wait for AF to show up. Up and on to the next cycle.

My test yesterday was :bfn: as well, so I too am out this month :cry: On to cycle 14 (or is it 13? I honestly don't know anymore). I just wish my body would get the memo that it is not pregnant. I still have a ton of symptoms and it is driving me NUTS!

Good luck to those who haven't tested yet. :thumbup: :dust::dust:

I tested this morning and got :bfn: I think I'm out for this cycle. I just have to wait for AF to show up. Up and on to the next cycle.

My test yesterday was :bfn: as well, so I too am out this month :cry: On to cycle 14 (or is it 13? I honestly don't know anymore). I just wish my body would get the memo that it is not pregnant. I still have a ton of symptoms and it is driving me NUTS!

Good luck to those who haven't tested yet. :thumbup: :dust::dust:

:hugs: I'm ready to start AF too. I just want to go ahead and start on a new cycle.

Ladies do not give up!! Many women do not get their BFP until 12dpo and later!

You're not out until AF shows and many AF symptoms are actually pregnancy symptoms.

Totally having some symptoms today you guys. Very bloated, crampy and having what feels like lightning crotch with something shooting down there! It feels so weird - not really painful but a very strange sensation.

I may break down and test tomorrow AM at only 8dpo. Somebody talk me out of it!

Don't do it, Hal!! It's way too early. I'd wait at least 2 more days.

I'm having no really symptoms right now, other than I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. My nose is running, sneezing and scratchy throat.

Totally having some symptoms today you guys. Very bloated, crampy and having what feels like lightning crotch with something shooting down there! It feels so weird - not really painful but a very strange sensation.

I may break down and test tomorrow AM at only 8dpo. Somebody talk me out of it!

OMG HAL - THATS WHAT I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT!!!
It literally felt like something shot right up my vagina!

but idk about testing tomorrow!!!! don't want you to be discouraged <3

Well this cycle is over for me, AF showed up this morning. Up and on to my next cycle.

Awww MrsWez - I'm so sorry to hear that! Big hugs to you.

Put on a good movie tonight, have a glass of wine and some ice cream. That's what I usually do when AF comes - oh and order a large pizza :)

Hang in there chick - we are here for you and you WILL get that BFP!!

Well this cycle is over for me, AF showed up this morning. Up and on to my next cycle.

That sucks. I had some pink discharge this morning but nothing since. If it is AF I wish she would hurry up so I can start over too! Dang bodies. :(

I'm consoling myself with a glass of wine. :wine:

So sorry about the nasty :witch: hoping her stay is quick so you can get on with TTC!!

So sorry AF arrived. I too have just started TTC number two. Very scary idea. With my first pregnancy I got my baby boy but nearly lost him twice and he was born with a cleft lip and palate.

Thanks ladies! I bought some HPTs for September and will probably be testing on September 9th or sooner knowing me. :haha:

Notsotrivial, how is DS doing now? I'm nervous about getting pregnant again too as I had a rough pregnancy and delivery and multiple early losses. But here we are!

Well still no AF and ic tests are all BFNs. I swear though these symptoms are driving me mad. I have so many, metallic taste, lots of saliva, aversion to smells, nausea. AF had better hurry up, can't stick this much longer!!!

joeybrooks - urgh! that's weird, have you ever had a metallic taste before? you have preggo symptoms what the heck with the BFN's? well, if you end up not being pregnant I really hope :witch: shows for you soon so you can start the TTC process :) or if :witch: doesn't show because you are pg then that's good too, right lol

mrswez - of course we will be waiting for that BFP photo from you by sept 9th! ;) hoping this is a good cycle for you!

notsotrivial - welcome!! oh goodness, so sorry you almost lost your LO. how scary!!

You guys!! I caved at 9dpo this morning and thought maybe I saw a shadow. I just tested again (bottom test) - do y'all see anything??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6
You guys!! I caved at 9dpo this morning and thought maybe I saw a shadow. I just tested again (bottom test) - do y'all see anything??

I definitely see something!!! I'm telling you about that lightning crotch, girl! Did I not!! :haha::happydance:

hoping it is a true BFP <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->