New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

Well AF showed her ugly face today. It is still really light so I have no idea if this counts as CD 1. On to next month. At least I will have my sons 2nd b-day party to plan and worry about during my TWW so it should fly by.

Well AF showed her ugly face today. It is still really light so I have no idea if this counts as CD 1. On to next month. At least I will have my sons 2nd b-day party to plan and worry about during my TWW so it should fly by.

Ugh - so sorry about the :witch:
lots of :dust: for you this cycle!! :hugs:

Aw no babymabey - so sorry about AF! Hope she clears out soon so you can start fresh.

You guys!! I caved at 9dpo this morning and thought maybe I saw a shadow. I just tested again (bottom test) - do y'all see anything??

I see something faint, but it's definitely a pink line!!! :happydance:

Sorry, babymaybey. I'm on cycle day 3. So I like that I have a someone that tests around the same time as me. I'm hoping this is a quick wait till I O as that's the same time we go on vacation to the Tennessee mountains.

Broke out the big guns this morning. Fingers crossed this isn't another chemical. Not getting my hopes up until I'm officially a few days late.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 8
Broke out the big guns this morning. Fingers crossed this isn't another chemical. Not getting my hopes up until I'm officially a few days late.

Congrats and good luck. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean!!!

Hi everybody, can I join? Just read this entire post so I feel like I know you already! I am also TTC #2, this our second month trying. DD turned 3 at the end of May so it's time for another. With DD we conceived first try and so last month's BFN was rather discouraging because the bar was set so high with our first. I have been taking OPK's all this month, no positives yet and it's CD20 but my cycle days are a bit longer than normal. Saturday I noticed some twinges thought it might be O, then yesterday tons of EWCM. Today kinda twingy also, this morning's OPK was also negative, using the pink digital Clear Blue's, but the test line itself looked darker than they have been so not sure if I missed my surge or if it's about to go positive. That's kind of where I'm at! Congrats to everyone with BFP so far.

Welcome Boosted, sounds like your close to getting your surge. I'm impatiently waiting for AF to move on. And you set a high bar, my first pregnacy took 11 cycles.

Hi everybody, can I join? Just read this entire post so I feel like I know you already! I am also TTC #2, this our second month trying. DD turned 3 at the end of May so it's time for another. With DD we conceived first try and so last month's BFN was rather discouraging because the bar was set so high with our first. I have been taking OPK's all this month, no positives yet and it's CD20 but my cycle days are a bit longer than normal. Saturday I noticed some twinges thought it might be O, then yesterday tons of EWCM. Today kinda twingy also, this morning's OPK was also negative, using the pink digital Clear Blue's, but the test line itself looked darker than they have been so not sure if I missed my surge or if it's about to go positive. That's kind of where I'm at! Congrats to everyone with BFP so far.

Welcome welcome! Aw so sorry you are feeling a bit discouraged from cycle #1 - wishing you all the best of luck and dust :dust: for this cycle!
Yay for EWCM :)

Welcome! Do you only test once a day with the CB digital? I used to use the pink ones (now use the purple ones to have more notice of fertile time) and when I was only testing once a day I would miss the smiley face. If the lines are the same I would start DTD now (if you aren't already ;) ) and test a few more days to see if the test line starts to get lighter.
Good luck!!

Welcome! Do you only test once a day with the CB digital? I used to use the pink ones (now use the purple ones to have more notice of fertile time) and when I was only testing once a day I would miss the smiley face. If the lines are the same I would start DTD now (if you aren't already ;) ) and test a few more days to see if the test line starts to get lighter.
Good luck!!

Thanks for the experience with the CB Digi - I've only been using them once a day so far, I think I will test again tonight and see if it's darker or lighter. I've thought of using the purple ones but I have read so many stories where the flash for days and days. I may pick some up next month if no success this month. And definitely already DTD so hopefully by bases will be covered :thumbup:

I test twice a day around the time I'm supposed to O. I usually get a positive in the early evening.

I test twice a day around the time I'm supposed to O. I usually get a positive in the early evening.

Me too! :) I test twice a day at 5 (FMU) and 5 (I try to not use the bathroom for at least 3 hours to make sure it is not too diluted). I wasn't impressed with the purple when I first used them, but the last two times they were perfectly. I got the flashing smiley for 2 days then the solid smiley on the third day which was my CD 14 so it lined up perfectly with my cycle.

Me too! :) I test twice a day at 5 (FMU) and 5 (I try to not use the bathroom for at least 3 hours to make sure it is not too diluted). I wasn't impressed with the purple when I first used them, but the last two times they were perfectly. I got the flashing smiley for 2 days then the solid smiley on the third day which was my CD 14 so it lined up perfectly with my cycle.

I use ICs and they work fine for me but I prefer Clearblue. I only use ICs because of cost. I'm also temping too.

I thought this was hilarious and wanted to share.

My husband just got home from work and we were talking about this cycle of TTC, I asked him if there is anything he thinks we should try different and his response was "well, we could always try a sex swing, that way you can just stay upside-down the whole time." :haha: My husband is hilarious sometimes.

babymabey - that's funny!

So i just tested with my Clear Blue pink digital and got my smiley :happydance: yay! So time to get to :sex:!

Feeling so much better about this cycle since I got an OPK all the negatives were making me wonder if I would ever get a positive!

Thanks for convincing me to test in the evening!

Welcome boosted!! Yay for getting that smiley - that's awesome! Definitely get to BDing now, girl!

I always test with OPKs in the evenings too. I've only used the cheapies though but they've worked good for me so far.

Babymabey - How funny! "Just lock the swing in an incline position when you're done honey!"

I tested again when I got home from work and tonight's test was def darker than this morning's. My past faint lines never got this dark so I'm cautiously hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->