New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

Welcome boosted!! Yay for getting that smiley - that's awesome! Definitely get to BDing now, girl!

I always test with OPKs in the evenings too. I've only used the cheapies though but they've worked good for me so far.

Babymabey - How funny! "Just lock the swing in an incline position when you're done honey!"

I tested again when I got home from work and tonight's test was def darker than this morning's. My past faint lines never got this dark so I'm cautiously hopeful.

Yay for darker tests!

Hal423, congrats and yay for the lines getting darker :happydance:

As for me, I'm still in limbo, all tests I've done have been BFNs, as has the one OPK I did, it was stark white, not even a hit of a line!!! :shrug:

Still no sign of AF, nothing going on at all down there. It has been 32 days since I cam off BC, which I know in the grand scheme of things really isnt that long, but had I known this, i would have stopped it ages ago, I wanted to get my holiday in June over before I stopped.

The last time when coming off the combined pill, I had an immediate withdrawal bleed and 28 days later, my AF, so its definitely different this time with the mini pill!!

How frustrating, Joey. I hope something happens soon for you.

How funny, babymaybey!

I'm glad you tested too Boosted!!

Hal, I need to get more ICs. They work well for me and they're cheap.

AFM, AF is lingering and it's been super Heavy. I'm ready for it to be over. I should O in about 9 days.

Aw Joey - sorry about your wonky cycle. I never got normal after being on BC and I would have incredibly long cycles and only ovulate every two or three months. It's a miracle we conceived DD.

MrsWez - yay for AF being almost outta there! Only 9 days to O day? That's great!! Are you doing anything different this cycle?

How is everybody doing today?

Hal - have you taken more tests?

Yesterday morning I got another smiley on my CB Digital OPK but the test line was much lighter than the night before, and this morning it's back to a blank O so my surge is over. TWW time I suppose. So now I don't know what to do with myself lol, no more sticks to pee on for a while!

Yay for being in the TWW boosted!! Hope it goes by quick for you!

I have been testing more (of course - because I'm an addict) and confirmed with a digi last night.

DH comes back tonight and I made this to give to him. I rolled it up and am gonna tell him DD made him an art project at preschool.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4

I have been testing more (of course - because I'm an addict) and confirmed with a digi last night.

DH comes back tonight and I made this to give to him. I rolled it up and am gonna tell him DD made him an art project at preschool.

That Is awesome hal! So cute!

I just bought some of the CB digitals on amazon lol.

I'm really hoping to get a BFP this month. Due date would be right between our anniversary and my husband's birthday :)

That is awesome and so adorable!! I wish I could do something like that with my husband, but he is as anxious as me at this point and won't let me test unless he is home. :) AF is pretty much done (I am so glad it is always so light) so we will start to DTD every couple of days until peak fertility, usually CDs 12-15 so we will DTD CD 12-16 we will be using preseed this month to see if that will help his lazy swimmers. Maybe 13 times will be the charm ;)

On the house front, our final walk through was today, down payment has been transfered and we close tomorrow. Saturday will be "goodbye in-laws, hello new house!!!". Gah! I can't wait! :D

That is awesome and so adorable!! I wish I could do something like that with my husband, but he is as anxious as me at this point and won't let me test unless he is home. :) AF is pretty much done (I am so glad it is always so light) so we will start to DTD every couple of days until peak fertility, usually CDs 12-15 so we will DTD CD 12-16 we will be using preseed this month to see if that will help his lazy swimmers. Maybe 13 times will be the charm ;)

On the house front, our final walk through was today, down payment has been transfered and we close tomorrow. Saturday will be "goodbye in-laws, hello new house!!!". Gah! I can't wait! :D

Congrats on the house!!!

Babymabey - I used preseed this time and when ttc DD. Can't hurt to have some extra fluid up there to keep the swimmers alive! Good luck!

Big congrats on the house!

Boosted - I hope you get that anniversary baby!!

Babymabey - I used preseed this time and when ttc DD. Can't hurt to have some extra fluid up there to keep the swimmers alive! Good luck!

Big congrats on the house!

Boosted - I hope you get that anniversary baby!!

Sorry in advance if tmi and you don't have to answer if you don't want to but I need to ask, with the preseed did you use the applicator to have more near the cervix or just use it as a regular lube on the outside? I am trying to figure out which would be more effective. :(

Huge congrats, Hal!! I love your announcement to DH. :thumbup:

Great news about your new house, babymaybey. Your husband sounds sweet and supportive. Hopefully you'll have a new baby soon to add to your new house.

Good luck on your anniversary baby, Boosted! Yay for being the TWW.

AFM, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and under appreciated. DH is being frustrating and DS starts school tomorrow. :nope: I still have a ton of housework to do, work and other things I need to do before we go on vacation in a couple weeks.

Babymabey - I used the applicator but not nearly as much as the directions say. That amount makes it really goopy.

Huge congrats, Hal!! I love your announcement to DH. :thumbup:

Great news about your new house, babymaybey. Your husband sounds sweet and supportive. Hopefully you'll have a new baby soon to add to your new house.

Good luck on your anniversary baby, Boosted! Yay for being the TWW.

AFM, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and under appreciated. DH is being frustrating and DS starts school tomorrow. :nope: I still have a ton of housework to do, work and other things I need to do before we go on vacation in a couple weeks.

Thank you MrsWez.

Vacation sounds fun, where are you going?

We're going to the Smoky Mountains I'm really looking forward to it.

DS started preschool today. :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1
Babymabey - I used the applicator but not nearly as much as the directions say. That amount makes it really goopy.

Thanks! :thumbup: I will definitely have to give it a try this month. :)

MrsWez, your DS is so adorable. Scary how quickly they grow up, my little man is starting nursery next week!!

Still no AF and I am reading some real horror stories online about what cerazette can do to you, some have even suggested that it can cause PCOS, but not sure if that is true.

Again, I know it hasnt been THAT long, but it was just so normal the last time that I think I just thought it would be like that again. I had always said if I had got to 35 and not had a second, or at least be pregnant with a second, I'd just give up, but at this rate of going, I'll be lucky to have AF before I turn 35 in May 2016!!!

MrsWez, your DS is so adorable. Scary how quickly they grow up, my little man is starting nursery next week!!

Still no AF and I am reading some real horror stories online about what cerazette can do to you, some have even suggested that it can cause PCOS, but not sure if that is true.

Again, I know it hasnt been THAT long, but it was just so normal the last time that I think I just thought it would be like that again. I had always said if I had got to 35 and not had a second, or at least be pregnant with a second, I'd just give up, but at this rate of going, I'll be lucky to have AF before I turn 35 in May 2016!!!

Hoping AF arrives for you shortly!! wish the :witch: would just send us emails or something to let us know beforehand when they'll arrive, would surely help out especially when waiting to get your normal AF!
I am going to look up cerazette right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->