New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

We are finally moved into our house! We actually started moving in Thursday when we got the keys, but just finished getting everything unpacked and put how we want today. I am hoping that, with all the stress of waiting for the house to finish gone and no longer being uncomfortable DTD because we were at the in-laws, this month will be our month. I am currently on CD8 so I will start using the CB digital on Tues, wait for those smiley faces and then DTD as much as possible!!

How is everyone else doing?

We are finally moved into our house! We actually started moving in Thursday when we got the keys, but just finished getting everything unpacked and put how we want today. I am hoping that, with all the stress of waiting for the house to finish gone and no longer being uncomfortable DTD because we were at the in-laws, this month will be our month. I am currently on CD8 so I will start using the CB digital on Tues, wait for those smiley faces and then DTD as much as possible!!

Congrats on the house!!! Maybe even the distractions of moving and getting unpacked and settling in etc will help destress you regarding TTC.

AFM still nothing, having shooting pains down there and had some strange CM at the weekend (sorry if TMI), it was like blobs, but nothing else at all.

Congrats, babymaybey.

I've had weird CM too, Joey. Almost eggwhite but thicker. I think I'm gearing up to O, I'm going to use an opk and BD the next few days.

Congrats babymabey! I'm sure it's a HUGE relief to be in your own space and getting to organize everything the way you like!

Joeybrooks - that shooting pain is a good sign! Bombshell had that and I also had it and both ended up pregnant! When will you test?

MrsWez - hooray for Oing!! Can't believe you're CD 10 akready! Good luck to you this cycle!!

My OPKs seem to be going in the right direction. :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 2
Oh, looking good OPK.

I tested again last night, but still negative, as are my OPKs. I just would love something to happen, even if it is only AF, at least it'd be a start.

I hope you're not stuck in limbo much longer, Joey. It must be frustrating.

How are you feeling Hal?

How are your OPKs going, babymaybey?

I'mjust waiting to O. But unfortunately DS has a stomach bug. I hate to see him so poorly. :cry:

Thanks Mrs Wez, that is exactly how I feel, frustrated.

I've been thinking that I'm around 21lb heavier than when I concieved my son 3 years ago, not to mention 3 years older, so I suppose that can make a difference, but I'm adamant that it's that pill!!!!

I thought it was positive that I was losing like mucus plug after 2 weeks, assumed that had come from my cervix and allowing it to open up or something like that, but there has been absolutely nothing since then.

Ah well, everyone send me some AF vibes plese lol.

I hope you're not stuck in limbo much longer, Joey. It must be frustrating.

How are you feeling Hal?

How are your OPKs going, babymaybey?

I'mjust waiting to O. But unfortunately DS has a stomach bug. I hate to see him so poorly. :cry:

I started OPK's this morning. I take one a day until CD 12 then I go to twice a day.

Sorry to hear about your son :cry: kids being sick is the worst!

Hal-What did your husband think of your announcement? Was he surprised/excited?

Joeybrooks- Hopefully something happens soon! :hugs: It took me about 2 months to regulate after I stopped my BC when TTC my son so don't get too discouraged just yet. Trust me when I say I know the waiting game sucks (I've been TTC for 13 months this time and it took 2 years to conceive my son), just remember that extreme stress can cause problems so stressing about not getting your period yet could be causing it's delay.

:dust::dust: Baby dust to all those still TTC!

Sorry to hear that your DS is sick MrsWez - that is really the worst! I hope he feels better soon!

Joey - I would blame the pill too. It really screwed me up. I hope something happens soon and that its a BFP rather than AF!

Babymabey - how are you doing with settling in? I started my OPKs on CD 12 too and usually got my positive by CD 14. Hope O comes soon!!

I am doing good - a few nauseous days but otherwise everything's good. DH was very excited but after my chemical a couple months ago was kinda like "are you SURE this time?" I don't think it'll feel real to him until we have the scan on 9/18. Gah! That feels so far away!

Sorry to hear that your DS is sick MrsWez - that is really the worst! I hope he feels better soon!

Joey - I would blame the pill too. It really screwed me up. I hope something happens soon and that its a BFP rather than AF!

Babymabey - how are you doing with settling in? I started my OPKs on CD 12 too and usually got my positive by CD 14. Hope O comes soon!!

I am doing good - a few nauseous days but otherwise everything's good. DH was very excited but after my chemical a couple months ago was kinda like "are you SURE this time?" I don't think it'll feel real to him until we have the scan on 9/18. Gah! That feels so far away!

We are completely unpacked, now I just have to learn to decorate. The whole time my husband and I have been together we have rented so I didn't want to damage the walls with holes so I never really got to do any decorating. The only issue I am having so far is that while at the in-laws my son got off his routine and I am having a heck of a time trying to get him back on it. I am averaging about 5 hours of sleep a night. :cry:

I completely get feeling nervous about getting excited. My husband and I felt the exact same way when I got pregnant with my son after my miscarriages. :hugs: Can you get your HCG levels done? That is how I was able to know for sure my little man was a sticky bean while waiting to get my first scan done.

Congrats on the house babymabey :)

Thanks! I am so glad we are in and ready to expand. Now I just have to wait for my husband to decide when he wants to finish the basement, and since he is the king of procrastination he will most likely wait until #2 is crowning.

I am having O symptoms (ceamps, CM) so I am going to use an OPK twice today so I don't miss my fertile window.

How is everyone doing?

Got my solid smiley OPK :happydance::happydance: this morning. That means lots and lots of :sex: for the next few days! I am guessing that my CD 1 was actually the day that I had a little spotting, but I didn't start counting until it was a heavier flow 2 days later. Thankfully I will have a lot to do this TWW to keep me occupied. :)

Still no positive OPKs but a temp dip, what the heck? I'm not sure to believe. I'm going to test again this afternoon and DTD tonight.

DS is doing much better

Still no positive OPKs but a temp dip, what the heck? I'm not sure to believe. I'm going to test again this afternoon and DTD tonight.

DS is doing much better

Did you finally get your positive OPK?

Congrats on the house!!! Maybe even the distractions of moving and getting unpacked and settling in etc will help destress you regarding TTC.

AFM still nothing, having shooting pains down there and had some strange CM at the weekend (sorry if TMI), it was like blobs, but nothing else at all.

JoeyBrooks: Any signs of :witch: or :bfp: yet?

MrsWez: Did you get your positive OPK?

Bombshell and Hal: Yow are your pregnancies going?

Hope everyone is doing well and those of us who still need a BFP, hopefully this month will be our month!:dust::dust:

I also hope this cycle is everyone's lucky BFP month :hugs::hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust:

babymabey - mine is going well! have my next appointment coming up on Tuesday, have been feeling super sore down there and sex is always super weird for me when I'm pregnant, my hoo hoo gets swollen and I'm prone to yeast infections and UTI's so it's uncomfy lol
what cycle day are you on now? so glad you are in your own home now and hoping you guys have some peace to DTD!

Thanks for asking but still nothing at all. I can't even get a line on an opk. I'm having lots of twinges and crampiness but nothing ever comes of it. I'm just worried that nothing is happening and there is nothing I can do about it. I know there is no point seeing a Dr just yet as they will tell me to wait but I hate not being able do anything about it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->