New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

Thanks for asking but still nothing at all. I can't even get a line on an opk. I'm having lots of twinges and crampiness but nothing ever comes of it. I'm just worried that nothing is happening and there is nothing I can do about it. I know there is no point seeing a Dr just yet as they will tell me to wait but I hate not being able do anything about it!!!

So sorry!! That sounds so frustrating and awful! :hugs: everyone's body is different, but what if you went on a different pill for a month just to "make" you have a period then stop really quickly afterwards, see if that triggers anything?

That probably sounds dumb lol but if you still don't feel anything within the next month or two maybe you should visit your doc and see what they think about that? I've also read that if you eat certain foods it can help bring on your period - I'm sorry I don't have much good advice for you!

I also hope this cycle is everyone's lucky BFP month :hugs::hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust:

babymabey - mine is going well! have my next appointment coming up on Tuesday, have been feeling super sore down there and sex is always super weird for me when I'm pregnant, my hoo hoo gets swollen and I'm prone to yeast infections and UTI's so it's uncomfy lol
what cycle day are you on now? so glad you are in your own home now and hoping you guys have some peace to DTD!

I am 3 DPO now and we were able to :sex: all peak nights, Wed thru Fri. We were going to get last night too, but I was so tired I fell asleep early. :blush: I am so much more relaxed in the new house; my brother-in-law lives with us and in the duplex we were renting all the rooms were right next to each other which made it weird (not to mention the dogs being whiny which made it even more stressful), but in our new place his room and my sons room are on the other side of the house and no more dogs (we found out the little man is allergic so my parents decided to keep them) both of which made me more relaxed and made :sex: more enjoyable so fingers crossed that I finally getting my BFP.

Joey: I agree that if you don't get :witch: soon you should see the doctor. They can put you on the meds to make you have a period to help jump start things and hopefully get you back on track. Or maybe if you call and explain things to your OB/GNY or their nurse and see if they can get you the prescription without having to pay for an office visit.

Ugh joeybrooks - I agree that you should see your dr! I hope you get some answers soon!

Welcome to the TWW babymabey! Sounds like you did a great job of timing this cycle and I'm sure being relaxed in your own space helped a lot! I can't wait to see your tests!

MrsWez - how are you? Did you get your positive OPK?

Thanks girls. You know I had thought about trying another pill then stopping g but I know my Dr wouldn't agree because I was put on the mini pill because of bp issues after having pre eclampsia. I am going to make an appointment with my dr , there is usually a long wait. Hopefully something will happen between times and I can cancel it, not bothered about paying as I'm in the UK and its free on NHS. If still nothing then I'll ask for a scan to see if there are any issues. Again, another long wait, so hopefully I'll be OK by then and if not, I'll be glad I got the ball rolling early!

Thanks girls. You know I had thought about trying another pill then stopping g but I know my Dr wouldn't agree because I was put on the mini pill because of bp issues after having pre eclampsia. I am going to make an appointment with my dr , there is usually a long wait. Hopefully something will happen between times and I can cancel it, not bothered about paying as I'm in the UK and its free on NHS. If still nothing then I'll ask for a scan to see if there are any issues. Again, another long wait, so hopefully I'll be OK by then and if not, I'll be glad I got the ball rolling early!

That is good about your insurance. Seriously, the US is so behind in healthcare it is ridiculous. We may get into see Dr.'s faster but the overall system is so broken and has very little regulation making everything cost ridiculous amounts. (my emergency C-section was $30,000 but thankfully I had 2 insurances so we only had to pay $2500)

I am 4 DPO now and I am glad that the next week is going to be pretty busy so it should go by pretty quick. I am trying hard not to symptom spot but tonight by boobs have been hurting really bad and it makes it hard not to get my hopes up.

:dust::dust:

That is good about your insurance. Seriously, the US is so behind in healthcare it is ridiculous. We may get into see Dr.'s faster but the overall system is so broken and has very little regulation making everything cost ridiculous amounts. (my emergency C-section was $30,000 but thankfully I had 2 insurances so we only had to pay $2500)

I am 4 DPO now and I am glad that the next week is going to be pretty busy so it should go by pretty quick. I am trying hard not to symptom spot but tonight by boobs have been hurting really bad and it makes it hard not to get my hopes up.

:dust::dust:

OMG 30,000??? That is RIDICULOUS!! My epidural that didn't even take well was $7,000 I believe. I don't remember what we paid after our insurance though - I was on my parent's insurance still when I had my daughter. I was like WOAH screw that juice I'll do it natural next time save some money lmao. Bring my own damn needle and happy juice - have hubs shove it up my back LOL.

It's hard not to symptom spot, but I really hope TWW goes by fast for you and that this is your :bfp: cycle!! <3

FX something happens for you soon :hugs: I can only imagine how frustrating it is right now for you! Do you feel any cramping at all or breast tenderness like usual signs your period is coming? Even ovulation symptoms? Didn't you mention there isn't even a line on OPK's or was that someone else?

That was me that said there wasnt a line on the opk, now I did go back to it after a few hours and there was a faded line, but I know that it doesnt really count, but glad to see at least something, maybe I'll get there. Although I took a HPT at the same time and when I went back to it and it was stark white.

That is absolutely crazy money!!! We pay taxes every month in our salary, totalling around 23% and for that, our health care is free, that includes Drs visits, blood tests, operations, c sections etc. I had my son, needed epidural, forceps, had pre eclampsia and stayed in for 11 nights and didnt have to pay anything, I guess I should quit complaining about the NHS really!!

My wee man has started nursery and seeing how much he is enjoying mixing makes me want another so much more as they would be great company for each other and it is killing me that nothing is happening.

After 14 days off the pill, I would have swore I was ovulating, loads of ewcm, twinges etc, then about 14 days after that, I would have swore that AF was coming, sore boobs, cramps, achy legs, all AF signs, but when she didnt arrive, I done loads of tests, but all negative.

Ok, so I've just called the Drs and I have an appointment with my preferred Dr on 12 October. I could have gotten one quicker with another Dr, but I wanted to give myself a bit more time and I also love the Dr as she was great with me when TTC the first time.

Ok, so I've just called the Drs and I have an appointment with my preferred Dr on 12 October. I could have gotten one quicker with another Dr, but I wanted to give myself a bit more time and I also love the Dr as she was great with me when TTC the first time.

That is great! Hopefully something happens in the mean time.

I started getting cramps today which always happens about a week before :witch: arrives so I think I am out again this month. :cry: Found out last night my sister-in-law is expecting. I am so happy for them but it still kind of stings. I think if this month is another BFN I am going to talk to my husband about taking step back from TTC. I don't want to stop completely, just take the pressure off and have fun while saving up as much money as possible because if we do need to go the IUI route we will need to save up at least $1000. Not to mention we need to finish the basement before we have #2 or they won't have a room.

Babymaybe I'm sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed that's not what the cramps mean.

I've been taking some opks and yesterday had a hit of a line in the time frame and tonight I got this.

I'm not even sure how clear it is but irl it's almost as dark as the control line. Now I know that still means that it is negative but surely it's a good thing that it is at least darkening (or does that not matter at all??). Anyway, if nothing else it was nice to see two lines on something lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 9
Oh girls, just been to the loo and lots of EWCM!!!! We may be getting somewhere!!!

Oh girls, just been to the loo and lots of EWCM!!!! We may be getting somewhere!!!

Yay!! :thumbup: Fingers crossed for you!

My cramps are getting worse so I am about 99% sure I am out this month. I talked to my husband about stepping back a little from TTC and just see if being completely relaxed will help. While doing this we will be saving as much as possible to try one round of IUI, but hopefully we won't need it. The little man turns 2 in 2 weeks so I am glad that I get focus on that and not the disappointment of another BFN.

I really hope that will help for you. I remember when we were TTC our son. I was very intense from the start and after 3 months of trying my mum took sick and my focus was completely on her and nothing else. It was during that time i actually got my BFP. I'm not sure if it was because I wasnt stressing about it or what, but it happened when I wasnt expecting it.

Gah! This is so frustrating! I am still having some cramps, some pains that shoot down to my vajayjay, my boobs hurt like crazy and I am spilling out of my bra! I seriously hate my body sometimes.

Those are good signs!! How many dpo are you? I had the shooting lightning crotch pains and got my BFP a few days later!!

Yay for EWCM joeybrooks!! I hope this is true O for you!!!

Fingers crossed Hal. We BD last night, hoping to catch O if that is what it is as we wont really get a chance again until next week due to OH working nights. During BD, I was getting shotting/stabbing pains down there, which is not really normal for me, so I wonder if that means anything.

babymabey - I had that same pain from my vajayjay lol it feels strange. but I ended up getting my BFP..so hoping and FX this is your month!!!!! :dust: :dust:

joeybrooks - yay! FX you catch that egg!!!! have you used any OPK's?

I am 8 DPO. Even with the symptoms I am having, I am still convinced this month will be another BFN. Maybe if I keep thinking that I won't be as disappointed if/when :witch: shows up. :shrug:

Joey-Hopefully you get your positive OPK today! :hugs::thumbup:

I am 8 DPO. Even with the symptoms I am having, I am still convinced this month will be another BFN. Maybe if I keep thinking that I won't be as disappointed if/when :witch: shows up. :shrug:

Joey-Hopefully you get your positive OPK today! :hugs::thumbup:

Yeah, so sorry girl!! I agree thinking it'll be another BFN would help with the disappointment, but hopefully you get a little surprise BFP :)

Good luck joeybrooks!!

Can't wait to see your tests babymabey! When do you plan to start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->