New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

No more opks as staying in my parents house tonight and hubby working night shift next two nights but we bd last night so maybe we will get lucky. Don't mind though as this isn't even really our first cycle yet as still haven't had AF.

Good luck joeybrooks!!

Can't wait to see your tests babymabey! When do you plan to start?

I will be 12 DPO tomorrow so I will test in the morning. I wasn't going to test at all but I have been having a few more symptoms and my husband said he really wants to know. I am still convinced it will be another BFN, I guess I will know for sure tomorrow.

Woohoo! Good luck and can't wait to see your test!

What kinda symptoms are you having?

Oooh I'm excited now to see the result!! What symptoms have you been having.

I'm still clueless. I'm pretty sure I ovulated when I had that close to positive OPK as I had lots of EWCM and some twinges but I very much doubt I caught it and I have had absolutely not symptoms, although if my calculations are right, I'd really only be at the most 5 dpo.

Regardless, at least I might get AF in two weeks and then I'll know where I am!

I'm still clueless. I'm pretty sure I ovulated when I had that close to positive OPK as I had lots of EWCM and some twinges but I very much doubt I caught it and I have had absolutely not symptoms, although if my calculations are right, I'd really only be at the most 5 dpo.

Holy crap! Holy crap! Holy crap!
I got a very light second line!! :happydance::happydance: I will try to get a picture where you can see it. The line was really light which I think is weird for being 11/12 DPO so it could be a couple of things other than a BFP. When I took the test this morning I only waited a couple of minutes and after I saw the bright pink negative I didn't even try to get a better look I just threw it in the trash. I went back about 30 minutes later and noticed the second line so it could just be an evap line, but I remembered reading those are gray in color, not pink. It could also mean that this is going to be a chemical. I am going to call the Dr's office first thing and see if I can get in to get my HCG levels checked. My husband said to just wait a few days and take the test again but now that I have seen that second line I want to know for sure ASAP! :happydance:
Again I say, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap!!!

As for symptoms, I have been nauseous, really tired, sore/enlarged boobs, "lightning crotch", increased appetite, cramps, and mood swings. There are a few more but I can't think of them right now my mind is still stuck on that second line. :blush:

:cloud9::bfp::cloud9:

Holy Crap indeed!!!!! Yay!!!!! I cant wait to see the picture. As for the line, I have taken plenty of tests and returned to them after some time and never have I got a pink line (apart from the time I was in fact pregnant).

Very excited for you, update us when you can!!

Here is a picture, hopefully you can see the line. Like I said it is barely there, but at least something is there! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20150908_061503.jpg
    IMG_20150908_061503.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 7
I can absolutely see it, is it Pink, I cant make that out in the picture.

Woo hoo!!! I totally see it!! Congrats babymabey!!

That lightning crotch is a really good indicator!

What'd I tell both of you ladies?!?? Lightning crotch is amazing :p

I'm telling you I felt my baby implant and that was the lightning crotch!!!

Cautious congrats on your BFP babymabey! I'm so glad you have finally gotten your light line, and hoping it is a true BFP for you :hugs: FX really really tight that this bean sticks!!

I definitely see that line, girl!

FX something finally shows for you!!! Would be lovely if you got a BFP as well! :hugs:

What'd I tell both of you ladies?!?? Lightning crotch is amazing :p

I'm telling you I felt my baby implant and that was the lightning crotch!!!

Cautious congrats on your BFP babymabey! I'm so glad you have finally gotten your light line, and hoping it is a true BFP for you :hugs: FX really really tight that this bean sticks!!

I definitely see that line, girl!

Thanks ladies!! I just can't believe it! I swore it was going to be BFN and I am still really nervous. The cramps haven't gone away and it seems the close I get to af date the worse they get, they are the main reason I swore it would be a BFN. I have a Dr.'s appointment tomorrow and I will get my HCG levels checked then. I think I may test again in the morning though to see if the line is any darker. It is possible that I didn't actually O until Sat the 29th even though I got my pos OPK on Thurs the 27th so I would only be 9 DPO not 12 like I thought.

Ugh I can imagine how nervous you are right now! Yes definitely get your levels checked! When is the wicked witch due?

I had AF like cramps all the way until I missed her. It could also be just implantation cramping. I remember the day I got my BFP I was cramping up real bad literally just a few hours before until right when I was taking the test.

Can't wait to hear what your levels are! I know for some people the digital clearblue tests may give an incorrect indication but for me I used them as an indicator as to how high my levels were. I think when it shows "Pregnant 1-2" your levels are between 25-200? then 2-3 is until 1000? don't quote me but that's what I used because my doctor wouldn't see me for just hormone levels which sucked.. :shrug: they're expensive but I'm just crazy like that!

Ugh I can imagine how nervous you are right now! Yes definitely get your levels checked! When is the wicked witch due?

I had AF like cramps all the way until I missed her. It could also be just implantation cramping. I remember the day I got my BFP I was cramping up real bad literally just a few hours before until right when I was taking the test.

Can't wait to hear what your levels are! I know for some people the digital clearblue tests may give an incorrect indication but for me I used them as an indicator as to how high my levels were. I think when it shows "Pregnant 1-2" your levels are between 25-200? then 2-3 is until 1000? don't quote me but that's what I used because my doctor wouldn't see me for just hormone levels which sucked.. :shrug: they're expensive but I'm just crazy like that!

AF isn't due until Thurs./Fri. The cramps seem to come and go but they do get pretty painful. I had some last night that woke me up the pain was so bad. I do hope I just miscalculated my ovulation day and that is the reason for the light line. I guess I will know for sure by the end of the week. :)

Oh it's all so exciting, I can't wait to see a darker line, fingers crossed all goes well!!

Did you test again today?!

I did, the line was a little darker but not by much. I had my blood drawn to get my HCG levels and I should have the results back tomorrow. :thumbup:

How's everyone else doing?

Yay! Looking forward to hearing your results!

Since I won't get my HCG results back until later today I took another test this morning. The line is definitely getting darker! :happydance::cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_20150910_051849.jpg
    IMG_20150910_051849.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member