New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!!

Those lines look great!

The Dr.'s office never called today :( I called them around 4:30 and they said they didn't have the results back yet. I guess I will be getting them tomorrow. My husband is convinced it is a sticky bean but I am still nervous to get excited. My parents are here to visit and I have to pee constantly! I am waiting for my mom to crack a joke about me being pregnant which will suck because I have absolutely no poker face and I am not good at lying so I would give it away immediately.

When did you get a BFP with your miscarriages, babymabey? Oh and how is your cramping?

joeybrooks - any signs of AF or BFP yet?

mrswez - any updates? :)

When did you get a BFP with your miscarriages, babymabey? Oh and how is your cramping?

I got them around 12 DPO but the lines never got as dark as the one I took this morning. I bought a 3 pack today and will test again in the morning. According to fertility friend I am only 12 DPO so it should be even darker tomorrow and hopefully my Dr.'s office will call earlier in the morning with the results.

Ugh - sorry to hear you didn't get the results today. I bet tomorrow's test will be very dark - didn't you say AF was due tomorrow? With dark lines like today I am betting this is a sticky one!

Sorry, missed this one last time (I was in a hurry because DS decided to poop in the tub!) The cramps have let up for the most part. I am mainly getting a quick pain in my right ovary now.

Hi ladies, wondering if it's okay if I join.

Congrats babymabey, super exciting news for you!

Joeybrooks, I'm in the waiting game too. I got off the bcp and am on cd50 or so...I am going to call my doc cuz this didn't happen with the first one. I got off bcp and 2 months later conceived my 2 year old son who was born in May. There is a small possibility that I might have o'ed on Monday but seeing if my temps stay up.
The opk was pretty dark, but not the same color or darker.
Anyway, I hope you don't mind if I join...I need a place to vent so I don't end up talking to my in about the details.
I am talking vitex, evening promise oil, and raspberry leaf tea to see if I can get myself to regulate but my temps are running super low in the 96-97 range. Any of you have this issue?
Sorry if you ladies already have a discussion going...hope you don't mind one more.

Not_so_easy, welcome. I certainly dont mind if you join in as I think I was possibly the only one left still trying lol. I too am a bit miffed that I havent had AF yet as this didnt happen last time for me either. I got real AF 28 days later and sticky BFP 3 months later. I have a Drs appointment on 12 October to discuss in case nothing has happened.

BabyMaybe, I am over the moon for you, that is a lovely dark line and I am so pleased. I hope your Drs Office can give you the results and put your mind at ease a little.

AFM, well, I still dont know. I'm inclined to say I probably ovulated around last friday, so if I did, I'd be around 7dpo and likely to get AF at the end of next week.

My boobs are quite sensitive, but more AF sensitive than BFP sensitive and I am having a strange pain today on my right side. I would be very surprised if I was pregnant, but as you all know, at this stage, I'd happily just get AF.

Joeybrooks - are you doing opks or taking temp? Would that help confirm if you have ovulated? THat would be great if you have!! And I think a lot of ppl say that they had boobs being sore as an early symptom, so you never know!
But I hear what you are saying, at least the sign of the potential AF would be great. did you BD around when you think you ovulated?

I just sent an email to the doctor, so lets see what she says. I hope she doesn't make me wait until mid oct cuz I might pass out.

I think I may have some movement going on...I have been emotional, bubbly guts and pains in the ovaries, so I am really hoping I ovulated on Monday. My temps are holding around 97, so again, hoping it stays up there tomorrow cuz it could mean I did ovulate.

I havent been temping, if this goes on much longer I might look into it. I did a few OPKs ramdonly but they were all stark white, until last week when I got one that was very dark, not quite as dark as the control line, but very very dark and then it went back to almost nothing the following day.

We did BD once around suspected ovulation but with DH working nights and a 3 year old to run around after, time and energy are in short supply!

Welcome not_so_easy!
Hopefully you two ladies have ovulated and get your BFP's soon.

My Dr.'s office finally called, my HCG level was 25 at 12 DPO so I definitely have a sticky bean. :happydance: With my three losses before my son I never got over 6 HCG so I am really excited. I called the OB/GYN and got my first ultrasound scheduled. I still can't believe I am pregnant, I was so sure this month was going to be another BFN. I guess it was 14th times the charm. :winkwink: My husband laughed at me last night because I kept looking at the test stick. He said "How many times do you think you have looked at that today?" I can't help it! :shrug:

We will be heading to California the day after my ultrasound with all my in-laws so we are going to tell them then instead of waiting until 12 weeks because they will be wondering why I am not riding any of the fun rides at Disneyland. What's funny is the last time we all went to Disneyland I was 6 months pregnant with my son so I couldn't ride anything then either. :haha:

It is probably still a little early to make plans but I am already planning how to tell them. I am hoping I can find a shirt at Sea World (cause that is where we are going first) that says "Big Brother", when we get back to the condo I will change my son's clothes and tell my MIL to check out his new shirt and then have the ultrasound ready.

Great news babymabey!! When is your u/s scheduled?

Welcome notsoeasy! I hope yours and joeybrooks' cycles get re-aligned soon after the pill. I know how frustrating the wait is!

Great news babymabey!! When is your u/s scheduled?

Welcome notsoeasy! I hope yours and joeybrooks' cycles get re-aligned soon after the pill. I know how frustrating the wait is!

My ultrasound will be on 10/9 and it seems so far away! I had them schedule it a little early because I want to know everything is okay before we tell everyone and it will be great to have some pictures. :)

I know the waiting to find out if everything is okay is excruciating. I have my first next Friday and am SO nervous. We told my parents already but are waiting to tell DH's family until after then.

I understand joeybrooks. right now my hb and I are on a weekend only basis...lol. but I just didn't want to put more pressure on it until I knew I could even ovulate. Now that you mention your experience with the OPKs, maybe I did ovulate, now my OPKs are super white...before a few days ago, I always got some sort of line. I don't want to get too super excited, but I think I may have ovulated.

babymabey :thumbup: very excited for you! Oct will be here in not time. fingers crossed for a healthy pregnancy.

congrats to the rest of you that have gotten bfps!

Welcome notsoeasy! Hoping your journey here is not a very long one and you get a BFP soon!

babymabey - oh gosh 10/9 does seem far away! hoping it goes by quickly for you :) what have you been up to with your house? fixin your basement for new bub #2? hopefully that will keep your mind busy

hal - yay so excited to hear how it goes! would love to see your scan pic!

joeybrooks - FX for you :)

lots of sticky dust to everyone that still needs a BFP! :dust:

Booo...I was wrong. Still haven't ovulated.:cry: temps dropped and got a faint line on ppl again...here we go again. Cd50 today...I feel like I should be celebrating...lol.

Congrats Hal!!! We're the parents excited?

:dust: to all. Including all the bfps!

Not so easy, sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed you ov soon!!

I took a test this morning and I could have sworn I saw a faint faint shadow of a line, but it really must have been line eye as not only would I only be 8dpo, but when I lik,de again, there really was nothing there.

My boobs are KILLING me, I dove in the air earlier when my son leaned on them and lots of twinges down below, but all that likely be impending AF, which is also fin with me.

I have one IC left and I think I'll keep it for next week when I might be more likely to get a see a line if it was a BFP, which I very highly doubt!

Not so easy, sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed you ov soon!!

I took a test this morning and I could have sworn I saw a faint faint shadow of a line, but it really must have been line eye as not only would I only be 8dpo, but when I lik,de again, there really was nothing there.

My boobs are KILLING me, I dove in the air earlier when my son leaned on them and lots of twinges down below, but all that likely be impending AF, which is also fin with me.

I have one IC left and I think I'll keep it for next week when I might be more likely to get a see a line if it was a BFP, which I very highly doubt!

I have my fingers crossed for you getting a BFP! You never know, I was convinced this time I wasn't pregnant (heck, it still doesn't seem real). I'm sending lots of baby dust your way. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->