New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

Oooh I see it now! Great line for 9 dpo - I'm so happy for you!!

I think O day is Friday so I'm gonna start the OPKs today :)

I'll post pics as they (hopefully) get darker!

Oooh I see it now! Great line for 9 dpo - I'm so happy for you!!

I think O day is Friday so I'm gonna start the OPKs today :)

I'll post pics as they (hopefully) get darker!

Sounds great! I really hope that this is your cycle, I'm so excited to see your OPKs. :hugs:

Congrats Kalon!!! That is a great line for 9 dpo (I've never had lines before 10/11 dpo lol) :) h&h 9 months!

So my husband wasn't able to do the sperm analysis last Thurs because with AF the week before and my son being a tiring tornado we hadn't DTD in like 2 weeks and that was too long for them to get an accurate analysis. We had to rescheduled for this week which works perfectly because today is CD 14 (O day, though with the symptoms I had yesterday I think I O'd yesterday) that way he will be only 2 days abstinent. I am kind of hoping that the test is irrelivant and this month will be a BFP because I really don't want to go into my doctor to start getting blood tests once a month like I did while TTC our son. :cry:

I am hoping this TWW will go by fast with all of the packing and everything we have to get done with moving first into MIL's house, then into our new house.

Grats KalonKiki on your BFP!!! Hopefully there are many more to come.

Baby dust to all :dust::dust:

So my husband wasn't able to do the sperm analysis last Thurs because with AF the week before and my son being a tiring tornado we hadn't DTD in like 2 weeks and that was too long for them to get an accurate analysis. We had to rescheduled for this week which works perfectly because today is CD 14 (O day, though with the symptoms I had yesterday I think I O'd yesterday) that way he will be only 2 days abstinent. I am kind of hoping that the test is irrelivant and this month will be a BFP because I really don't want to go into my doctor to start getting blood tests once a month like I did while TTC our son. :cry:

I am hoping this TWW will go by fast with all of the packing and everything we have to get done with moving first into MIL's house, then into our new house.

Grats KalonKiki on your BFP!!! Hopefully there are many more to come.

Baby dust to all :dust::dust:

I'm sorry that you had to reschedule, I have my fingers crossed for a lucky :bfp: for you this month. Also on O day I actually stopped having fertile signs, so maybe today really is O for you? Lots of :dust: hun. :hugs:

Good luck babymabey! I have also found that I usually O a day after I get all the usual O signs as well. I usually get EWCM and a sharp pain in my side and later on after my temps are entered, FF will pinpoint O the day after that one. Hopefully you caught the egg already!

Kalon are you gonna keep testing? I love seeing line pics!

I'm definitely going to keep testing, after all I have a bunch of tests in there to use anyway. :haha:
I'm excited to see my lines get darker with each day. :blush: <3

Feeling very out this month!! Don't know why but I just feel like maybe my pill that I just stopped will have something to do with not getting pregnant this month! Worried because I never got a possible OPK - just that almost positive :( so confused. I just want to test already - this is driving me insane. Barely 6dpo!! :/

Feeling very out this month!! Don't know why but I just feel like maybe my pill that I just stopped will have something to do with not getting pregnant this month! Worried because I never got a possible OPK - just that almost positive :( so confused. I just want to test already - this is driving me insane. Barely 6dpo!! :/

You'll find out soon Bombshellmom. Only about a week left until your period is due at the very least, you can make it! :hugs:
I'm sorry that you're feeling out this month. Remember that I was feeling really out too and ended up with a :bfp: so you never know. :winkwink:

Speaking of which here is my 11 DPO test, it got noticeably darker. :D

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/11dpobaby2_zpsounieayi.jpeg

You'll find out soon Bombshellmom. Only about a week left until your period is due at the very least, you can make it! :hugs:
I'm sorry that you're feeling out this month. Remember that I was feeling really out too and ended up with a :bfp: so you never know. :winkwink:

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/11dpobaby2_zpsounieayi.jpeg

Thanks kiki!! Hopefully my luck is like yours!!!

OMG yes! It is darker :) when is AF due again?

AF is due on the 11th so just a few more days. I thought we just got lucky with DS because we weren't trying with him and he was was the result of a one time oops but now I'm starting to think that DH and I are just super fertile together and really meant to have babies with each other! :haha: <3

AF is due on the 11th so just a few more days. I thought we just got lucky with DS because we weren't trying with him and he was was the result of a one time oops but now I'm starting to think that DH and I are just super fertile together and really meant to have babies with each other! :haha: <3

Hahaha!!! I feel the same way with my DH! My mc was an accident, and with DD it only took 1 cycle, so hoping this works this cycle!!

It's getting darker!! Congrats! That is so awesome! Even when you jump forums to be with the expecting moms keep us posted! :thumbup::hugs::hugs:

Beautiful dark line Kalon!! So happy for you!

Bombshell hang tight you are almost there! I'm still waiting to O but I think it's close. Then more waiting to test - ugh, this whole process drives me crazy. I want to start peeing on sticks and squinting at lines RIGHT NOW, dang it!

Beautiful dark line Kalon!! So happy for you!

Bombshell hang tight you are almost there! I'm still waiting to O but I think it's close. Then more waiting to test - ugh, this whole process drives me crazy. I want to start peeing on sticks and squinting at lines RIGHT NOW, dang it!

I know! So close yet so far away LOL.
I hope your O day comes faster for you and TWW goes by fast as well!! I would never wish the waiting game on anyone! This is the pits lol.

I felt 2 sharp pains on the right side of my uterus and it kinda felt like a shooting pain go up into my vagina as well....it happened twice and went away, never felt anything like it. Maybe implantation?

It's getting darker!! Congrats! That is so awesome! Even when you jump forums to be with the expecting moms keep us posted! :thumbup::hugs::hugs:

I agree! You need to stay and cheer us all on! You're the first to get BFP in this thread yay!! SPREAD YOUR LUCK GIRL!!! :happydance:

Maybe those pains are a good sign bombshell! When do you think you'll test?

Maybe those pains are a good sign bombshell! When do you think you'll test?

I want to wait until the 15th because AF is due 16th but I want to test sooner because I am a very impatient person LOL.

Hope everything is good with you xx using any OPK's this time? :) if we don't catch this cycle I think I may go out and buy one of those temping gadgets all you ladies use!!

Haha by "temping gadget" you mean a "thermometer"? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeBaby255
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->