New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

Hello and welcome markswife10! :wave: :flower:
I'm sorry for you losses but I'm glad that your beautiful rainbow girl is healthy. I also had pre-e with DS but I didn't develop it until 38 weeks when I went into labor naturally (I think the pre-e may have caused me to go into labor a couple of weeks early). I was due to have my next prenatal appointment that day and a week prior to that my blood pressure was perfectly fine. DS was 5 lbs 3 oz, vaginal birth with epidural (it was either an epidural or emergency c-section), episiotomy and vacuum assist for the final push. :cloud9:
Good luck and lots of :dust:!

I had the opposite problem when preg with DS, I couldn't eat anything without immediately barfing it back up again. I started feeling super nauseous at 6 weeks and starting having morning sickness at 7 weeks that didn't stop until 21 weeks. I'm really hoping for an easier pregnancy this time around. I lost so much weight during the first half of my pregnancy that I ended my pregnancy only 4 lbs heavier than I started. :nope:

4 DPO and 5 DPO so far my temps appear to be going down. I did some research and the most reasonable explanation is a secondary estrogen surge that occurs after ovulation. I have no idea if this is a good thing or a bad thing though, I'm feeling more out than ever this cycle. :cry:

I just googled secondary estrogen surge, I read that it could be an implantation dip?? At 5 DPO it could be, right?! :thumbup: I've never heard of that though, very interesting. Then again, I don't know how to chart or use my body temperature, still a noob lol..

Thanks for the welcome ladies! Thanks for the complements on my girl, that was when she was newborn age (about 3 months old), I need to update my pic since she's no longer a baby!

Kiki, it is crazy how fast preeclampsia comes on! I had a normal prenatal appointment just 5 days before I developed it!

It really does markswife10, did they have you on seizure watch for the first 24 hours after birth too? My hospital stay was four days because of my blood pressure and DS's low birth weight. We have tiny babies in my family though, my maternal grandfather was also born at 38 weeks 5 lbs 3 oz and I myself was only 5 lbs 14 oz 2 days overdue. The biggest baby my mother ever had was 6 lbs and that was even nearly 3 weeks late.

Bombshellmom I highly doubt it's an implantation dip. I'm pretty sure it's not possible to implant at 4 DPO and an implantation dip would be a huge dip one day and the temp should shoot back up the next. This has been a steady decline over the last two days and the timing is right for the secondary estrogen surge. I just saw a :bfp: chart where a woman had a steady decline in temp at 3 and 4 DPO (estrogen surge) then it shot back up again on 5-6 DPO. She had an implantation dip on 7 DPO and then it shot back up again on 8 DPO. I have my FXed for a temp spike tomorrow morning.

It really does markswife10, did they have you on seizure watch for the first 24 hours after birth too? My hospital stay was four days because of my blood pressure and DS's low birth weight. We have tiny babies in my family though, my maternal grandfather was also born at 38 weeks 5 lbs 3 oz and I myself was only 5 lbs 14 oz 2 days overdue. The biggest baby my mother ever had was 6 lbs and that was even nearly 3 weeks late.

Bombshellmom I highly doubt it's an implantation dip. I'm pretty sure it's not possible to implant at 4 DPO and an implantation dip would be a huge dip one day and the temp should shoot back up the next. This has been a steady decline over the last two days and the timing is right for the secondary estrogen surge. I just saw a :bfp: chart where a woman had a steady decline in temp at 3 and 4 DPO (estrogen surge) then it shot back up again on 5-6 DPO. She had an implantation dip on 7 DPO and then it shot back up again on 8 DPO. I have my FXed for a temp spike tomorrow morning.

Oh my! 3 days! You must be getting excited!
I hope it doesn't mean you're out! Maybe that chart can give you some hope, FX for you too! :)

AFM - Lord, TWW. 1DPO on CD16. This is going to be a long one.

Welcome markswife! So sorry to hear about your losses - your little girl is so beautiful and I'm glad to hear that she is healthy. I bet that must have been super scary and stressful in the beginning!

Good luck Kalon with your chart! My temps are usually so erratic because I'm a terrible sleeper so I can never tell if I have any estrogen surge or implantation dip. You're so close to being able to test!

Bombshell I hope the TWW goes by quickly for you! When are you thinking of testing?

I'm still waiting to O - on CD 7 and hoping to O in one more week! I personally think this is worse than the TWW :(
I just hope the myth about being more fertile after a chemical is true because I really want this to be my month!

Welcome markswife! So sorry to hear about your losses - your little girl is so beautiful and I'm glad to hear that she is healthy. I bet that must have been super scary and stressful in the beginning!

Good luck Kalon with your chart! My temps are usually so erratic because I'm a terrible sleeper so I can never tell if I have any estrogen surge or implantation dip. You're so close to being able to test!

Bombshell I hope the TWW goes by quickly for you! When are you thinking of testing?

I'm still waiting to O - on CD 7 and hoping to O in one more week! I personally think this is worse than the TWW :(
I just hope the myth about being more fertile after a chemical is true because I really want this to be my month!

I'm thinking on testing on either the 15th or 16th, AF is supposed to be here the 16th so we will see! Hopefully I can stop myself from testing too early!! It's sooo hard!

I agree it is worse than the TWW. So much stress and pressure to make sure you DTD enough...it's hell and in my opinion should be called the four week wait because you have to wait from the time your AF shows until the time your next AF is suppose to show...grr!

Yay for the TWW Bombshellmom! :happydance:
The wait to O was way worse for me too. Now I can just kick back and relax until 9 DPO but waiting to O felt like it took forever. The TWW is flying faster than I thought it would.

I'm actually incredibly nervous to test. I'm really worried that I'm just going to be faced with a :bfn: and be so upset and disappointed over it. I wouldn't worry so much if temps would just start rising again already. 6 DPO and my temps are still falling. I'm terrified that in a couple of days I'll be below the cover line and never go back over it again this cycle. I don't know if it's normal or if I'm not producing enough progesterone or what. :nope:

FXed that you O when you're hoping to Hal. I have a good feeling that this will be your cycle! :hugs: :dust:

Yay for the TWW Bombshellmom! :happydance:
The wait to O was way worse for me too. Now I can just kick back and relax until 9 DPO but waiting to O felt like it took forever. The TWW is flying faster than I thought it would.

I'm actually incredibly nervous to test. I'm really worried that I'm just going to be faced with a :bfn: and be so upset and disappointed over it. I wouldn't worry so much if temps would just start rising again already. 6 DPO and my temps are still falling. I'm terrified that in a couple of days I'll be below the cover line and never go back over it again this cycle. I don't know if it's normal or if I'm not producing enough progesterone or what. :nope:

FXed that you O when you're hoping to Hal. I have a good feeling that this will be your cycle! :hugs: :dust:

I'm glad your TWW is going fast for you! If only mine would lol. I'm 2dpo now, feeling some pinching on my right side, not sure if it's in my ovary? But there's definitely some pinching/pulling going on! I have been feeling nausea throughout the day for about a week now....been getting heartburn for the past 2 nights again, I only get that when I'm pregnant though so wtf! I swear, if I wasn't trying I would be testing for pregnancy right now because those are my first signs! So strange!

I haven't tried the temp so I don't know what the means, but from what I've been reading your supposed to have a raise in temp right?! Before your expected AF?! Does it mean AF is on her way? Hoping that's not true so you get your BFP! :(
Have you done any early testing? Or have you been good lol. I know I'm going to cave when test time is near. I'm going to have DH hide all of my tests so that I can't just grab one and go for it when I get that itch!

And I'm hoping it is true about the chemical pregnancy, as well! We just have to hang in there, xoxo :hugs:

I finally got my temp spike this morning, I felt so relieved! :happydance:
It looks like one of the ladies from the other group was right, it was probably a fall back rise. I have a lot more hope now than I have all cycle, which now I'm worried is going to make me more upset than I would have been if I get a :bfn: :wacko:

I've been a good girl, I'm determined to wait until 9 DPO to start testing. :haha:
I'm really hoping that I implanted yesterday, after all my temp dipped a little more yesterday (almost to the cover line) than my other two temp dips did so FXed that it was implantation. At least I get spotting the day before AF so I know that I can stop obsessing on 13 DPO if I'm not pregnant this cycle. Tomorrow is 8 DPO and it's probably going to feel like forever.

Yes they did Kiki, I had to be on magnesium sulfate for 24 hours after birth and wasn't allowed to get up. My bp didn't want to stabilize. I was admitted to the hospital 2 days before they delivered Hayley, and I was released 4 days after she was born, then had to be readmitted because my bp skyrocketed to 210/130 (I had never had bp issues in my life, so that was super scary) and had to go on another round of magnesium. I was released the day after that again in bp meds. My bp finally stabilized a few weeks later and I was able to go off the meds. It was crazy though!

Well, I'm out for this cycle. CD 2 for me today.

markswife- I'm sorry about AF, girl, :/ how long do your cycles typically last?

Kiki - lol that's good you haven't caved to test yet. FX for you!! Your day is almost here! I'm so excited to see that BFP! ;) baby dust!!!!!

AFM, I've been nauseous nearly every morning and I'm not certain why. I'm sure the chemical pregnancy I think I had has nothing to do with it though. I took a test this morning (silly me.) It was BFN of course, I'm 3dpo. But I don't know what's going on I'm never sick like this unless there's a bub in the oven? :/

I caved and tested today, :bfn: of course. :nope:
I'm feeling really down about it. I knew it wasn't going to be positive so I don't know why I'm feeling so out. My temp went back down again this morning too. I'm not even sure that I'm going to test tomorrow or even the next day. :cry:

I caved and tested today, :bfn: of course. :nope:
I'm feeling really down about it. I knew it wasn't going to be positive so I don't know why I'm feeling so out. My temp went back down again this morning too. I'm not even sure that I'm going to test tomorrow or even the next day. :cry:

Sorry Kalon :( I know it's hard, but don't feel out yet. Not until AF flies in with her broom!

Sorry Kalon :( hugs!

Thanks bombshell. They usually are between 28 and 32 days in length. My lp is almost always 12-13 days and I usually ovulate anywhere from cd 15 to cd 20.

I just got my :bfp: today at 9 DPO! :happydance: :dance: :yipee: :bunny: :cloud9: <3

I can't wait to see some :bfp: from you ladies, good luck and lots of :dust:!

I'm not going to switch over to the first trimester pregnancy forums until after I miss my period, I want to make sure that this isn't a chemical first. I'm so nervous and excited, I'm going to be POAS every morning like a mad woman hoping they get darker. I'll probably stop testing around 17 DPO. :haha:

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/20150706_110840_zpssgp7icq2.jpeg

I just got my :bfp: today at 9 DPO! :happydance: :dance: :yipee: :bunny: :cloud9: <3

I can't wait to see some :bfp: from you ladies, good luck and lots of :dust:!

I'm not going to switch over to the first trimester pregnancy forums until after I miss my period, I want to make sure that this isn't a chemical first. I'm so nervous and excited, I'm going to be POAS every morning like a mad woman hoping they get darker. I'll probably stop testing around 17 DPO. :haha:

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/20150706_110840_zpssgp7icq2.jpeg

CONGRATS so happy for you girl!
Hopefully I will join you on some of the 1st trimester forums after the 16th!!! ;) I knew you'd get your BFP!

4DPO today!!
Last night I was feeling a lot of pulling/pinching and like things were happening in my lower abdomen. I had been feeling slight pulling and pinching in my right ovary area for the last 3 days...TWW is killing me

ugh only 9 more days - 9 long days

Hooray Kalon!! What amazing news! Can you post a pic of your test?

Excited to see what July has in store for all of us!

Bombshell hopefully your symptoms are good signs! Fingers crossed!!

Hal I did post a picture, it's in the spoiler in my post. All you have to do is click the button that says "show". :D
When are you due to O? Are you taking OPKs?

Bombshellmom I have my FXed for you! I really hope you get your :bfp:. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbishop
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->