New here! TTC #2 anyone else?

And thanks ladies!! We definitely love little Kita and she does so well with DD so it'll be ok to add another one into the mix in hopefully MARCH!!!<3

What do you think?? CD12 today!! almost positive? since I O in like 3 days

Attachments

• 20150629_180424.jpg
    20150629_180424.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 5
That's about what mine looked like at 12 DPO, Bombshellmom. I had my positive OPK the very next morning on CD 13, I O'd on the day that FF predicted but a day early from what other calendars predicted. You never know, maybe you'll get your positive tomorrow. :D

I don't know, July just feels right to me. Also for the past year that I've been WTT I felt like April 17th was supposed to be an important day. I looked up what my due dates would be if I conceived sometime in the next few months now that my cycles are finally regular and it turns out that with my current cycles April 17th would be my due date if I caught the egg next cycle. DH also agreed that he feels like it's going to be next cycle and he also feels like April 17th holds some significance. I never expected to get pregnant on the first try anyway, I went into this cycle with the idea that it was a test or practice cycle. I won't be upset if this isn't the cycle for me, after all I'm not expecting it to be. However I would be upset if I didn't catch next cycle since DH and I are so sure about it.

Update on the pressure/pain in lower abdomen: I think I was just constipated lmao!!

Kalonkiki: Well, either way I hope you get BFP either this month or next time then!!! Maybe that's a sign, and you'll get your April baby!! :) I wouldn't be upset if I don't catch this cycle either! But if you do get this cycle, FX for you that you get your little girl eggie, gosh that would be so exciting for ya!!! :dance: how's the 2WW holding up now?!

Almost there bombshell! Don't count yourself out for this month yet Kalon! When do you think you'll test?

I'm feeling positive about July too. FF thinks I'm going to O next Friday - not too far away! Really hoping we can all be bump buddies!

Thanks ladies! I'm planning to test in about a week, 6 or 7 days from now. I'm 3 DPO now and I finally have the cross hairs on my FF chart so yay! :happydance:

The TWW is actually going pretty well for the most part. I'm sure it will go by a little faster now that that I'm not waiting for the cross hairs to show up anymore.

Just did another OPK and it was lighter than yesterday wth???

Did I miss my surge maybe?! Or maybe because it was 30 minutes earlier than I did yesterday? UGH. I have EWCM still.

As long as u have ewcm I would count itself fertile!! I start doing x2 a day when they get a little darker.
Kalon I'm sending all my positive thoughts ur way!! Baby dust to all!!
I'm on 12dpo and I just had spotting think AF is well and truly gearing up.
Still bfns! Xxx

Did I miss my surge maybe?! Or maybe because it was 30 minutes earlier than I did yesterday? UGH. I have EWCM still.

Don't worry, sometimes OPKs get a little lighter before they actually turn positive. How long are your cycles usually? When is FF predicting O for you? If you're still seeing EWCM then you're likely still fertile. I've noticed that my CM starts to turn creamy again on O day and my EWCM is the most plentiful the day before O. On the day before your expected O day you should take more than one test for just in case so that you don't miss your surge.

I'm getting excited and nervous! Only 5 more days until I can start testing and halfway expect a positive result. :D

Don't worry, sometimes OPKs get a little lighter before they actually turn positive. How long are your cycles usually? When is FF predicting O for you? If you're still seeing EWCM then you're likely still fertile. I've noticed that my CM starts to turn creamy again on O day and my EWCM is the most plentiful the day before O. On the day before your expected O day you should take more than one test for just in case so that you don't miss your surge.

I'm getting excited and nervous! Only 5 more days until I can start testing and halfway expect a positive result. :D

My cycles are typically 28 days, And FF is predicting O tomorrow!!! So I'm going to haul my happy butt out and buy more OPK's today. Thanks so much you have helped a lot lol!!

I'm getting so excited for you too, girl! Fx for you! How are you feeling?! Any symptoms?

As long as u have ewcm I would count itself fertile!! I start doing x2 a day when they get a little darker.
Kalon I'm sending all my positive thoughts ur way!! Baby dust to all!!
I'm on 12dpo and I just had spotting think AF is well and truly gearing up.
Still bfns! Xxx

Any signs of AF today tracy??!

You could easily still get your positive OPK tomorrow if you don't get it today. I've noticed that FF tends to predict O a day earlier than any other calendar does (even though FF was spot on for me). FXed for you, I hope that you get that positive OPK soon! Knock some boots with your DH :sex: :winkwink:

As far as I know I don't have any symptoms that can't be explained by something else, but I didn't really have symptoms that were more than just my normal AF symptoms with DS until I was about 6 weeks pregnant so I'm not expecting anything until after I find out that I'm pregnant. I'll let you know if I have sore boobs sometime in the next few days though, I don't get those with AF anymore. :haha:

I have like a 3 day O window between CD 14 and 16 so FF never really knows when I'm going to O but always selects CD 14 for some reason.

Keep testing today and tomorrow (I've found that I usually get darker lines in the afternoon and evening on OPKs).

Kalon, I never had any symptoms with my first either and never felt pregnant until after 6 weeks when I wanted to eat everything in sight and would feel nauseous if I DIDN'T eat, haha. I had the opposite of morning sickness. Can't wait for you to start testing!

I have like a 3 day O window between CD 14 and 16 so FF never really knows when I'm going to O but always selects CD 14 for some reason.

Keep testing today and tomorrow (I've found that I usually get darker lines in the afternoon and evening on OPKs).

Kalon, I never had any symptoms with my first either and never felt pregnant until after 6 weeks when I wanted to eat everything in sight and would feel nauseous if I DIDN'T eat, haha. I had the opposite of morning sickness. Can't wait for you to start testing!

Same here lol, I gained so much weight with my pregnancy because I HAD to eat or else I felt sick to my stomach!!

I bought more OPK's and took one (not that much urine on it and it took a while for the line to show) but it was negative and O is supposed to be tomorrow, what the heck! :nope: maybe I will try again in a couple hours! Maybe I just need enough pee!

If you're supposed to O tomorrow then maybe yesterday's test was definitely the positive. The positive test just means you can ovulate anywhere from 12-48 hours afterward.

If you're supposed to O tomorrow then maybe yesterday's test was definitely the positive. The positive test just means you can ovulate anywhere from 12-48 hours afterward.

Oh hell, maybe!! :thumbup: good point!

So my husband got his testosterone level results back. He is at almost half of what the levels should be &#128546; and he has an appointment tomorrow to get a semen analysis done. I should O on Monday so we are planning on DTD Sat, Sun, Monday and Tues. I planned to do it Fri as well but with the test tomorrow I figured giving him a day to replenish wouldn't hurt. I am really hoping this month is successful because our house will be done early so to save a little money we will be moving in with my mother & father in law for 2-3 weeks which means if this month is a BFN I will be ovulating while living with them and having sex there would be awkward (even though the house is plenty bug enough that they wouldn't be able to hear, the issue is our son will be staying in a room with us). The final inspection for the house is set for Aug 7th so fingers crossed everything stays on schedule!!
How is everyone else doing?

So my husband got his testosterone level results back. He is at almost half of what the levels should be &#128546; and he has an appointment tomorrow to get a semen analysis done. I should O on Monday so we are planning on DTD Sat, Sun, Monday and Tues. I planned to do it Fri as well but with the test tomorrow I figured giving him a day to replenish wouldn't hurt. I am really hoping this month is successful because our house will be done early so to save a little money we will be moving in with my mother & father in law for 2-3 weeks which means if this month is a BFN I will be ovulating while living with them and having sex there would be awkward (even though the house is plenty bug enough that they wouldn't be able to hear, the issue is our son will be staying in a room with us). The final inspection for the house is set for Aug 7th so fingers crossed everything stays on schedule!!
How is everyone else doing?

I really do hope everything works out for you and you can get your BFP!! LOL I get you about BDing at their house. One time while DH and I were dating we had to spend the night at his friends house to watch his child (their kid didn't feel comfortable not sleeping in his own bed on a school night) and we had to take him to school the next morning which was further from our house anyway, so we agreed to just stay at their house..we DTD on their bed LOL :haha:

Nope, I have no idea why your sheets are stained :shrug::happydance::thumbup::haha: I think you guys will be ok!! <3 baby dust!!!!

I'm ttc number 2 :) I came to this site a lot when ttc for my daughter and when I was pregnant with her. It took us two years to conceive her (and 2 miscarriages), and I ended up with preeclampsia at 27 weeks and had to have her via emergency c-section at just 27w 4d. She weighed just 1lb 5.9 oz. She is a healthy almost 21 month old now and we've been ttc number 2 for 10 months now. I'm currently on the tww right now and having a hard time keeping from being hopeful this month since I've had spotting this tww that is SO similar to my last two pregnancies. We'll see when I test in a couple of days!

I'm ttc number 2 :) I came to this site a lot when ttc for my daughter and when I was pregnant with her. It took us two years to conceive her (and 2 miscarriages), and I ended up with preeclampsia at 27 weeks and had to have her via emergency c-section at just 27w 4d. She weighed just 1lb 5.9 oz. She is a healthy almost 21 month old now and we've been ttc number 2 for 10 months now. I'm currently on the tww right now and having a hard time keeping from being hopeful this month since I've had spotting this tww that is SO similar to my last two pregnancies. We'll see when I test in a couple of days!

Welcome! Sorry about your miscarriages, lots of baby dust to you!! Your LO is adorable from your picture! Hopefully you get your BFP this cycle! I'm supposed to O today, so I will be joining the fabulous 2WW tomorrow!!

Hello and welcome markswife10! :wave: :flower:
I'm sorry for you losses but I'm glad that your beautiful rainbow girl is healthy. I also had pre-e with DS but I didn't develop it until 38 weeks when I went into labor naturally (I think the pre-e may have caused me to go into labor a couple of weeks early). I was due to have my next prenatal appointment that day and a week prior to that my blood pressure was perfectly fine. DS was 5 lbs 3 oz, vaginal birth with epidural (it was either an epidural or emergency c-section), episiotomy and vacuum assist for the final push. :cloud9:
Good luck and lots of :dust:!

I had the opposite problem when preg with DS, I couldn't eat anything without immediately barfing it back up again. I started feeling super nauseous at 6 weeks and starting having morning sickness at 7 weeks that didn't stop until 21 weeks. I'm really hoping for an easier pregnancy this time around. I lost so much weight during the first half of my pregnancy that I ended my pregnancy only 4 lbs heavier than I started. :nope:

4 DPO and 5 DPO so far my temps appear to be going down. I did some research and the most reasonable explanation is a secondary estrogen surge that occurs after ovulation. I have no idea if this is a good thing or a bad thing though, I'm feeling more out than ever this cycle. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->