**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

That’s fab line progression poppiebug!
Wish I could say the same, my blue dye this morning looks similar to last night’s one. Just waiting for Amazon to deliver the FRER. Still no bleeding though and my temp has stayed elevated. Officially a day late.

I've got everything crossed for you jellybean!! xx

Just had a very faint line on an IC too. Even DH saw it and he never sees lines. Hurry up Amazon!

Good luck jellybean:dust: xx

Just had a very faint line on an IC too. Even DH saw it and he never sees lines. Hurry up Amazon!
Oh yay.... fingers crossed!!

Do your local pharmacies and supermarkets not carry FRER's? Here they both have them, and usually well stocked so it's no issue popping down to grab one.

Poppiebug I have two supermarkets in walking distance and neither had FRERs in stock! :brat: That’s why DH came back with the clear blue.
I’ve got to take the kids to various activities today so probably won’t get a chance to get to other shops to find one but the delivery is due today anyway.

Poppiebug I have two supermarkets in walking distance and neither had FRERs in stock! :brat: That’s why DH came back with the clear blue.
I’ve got to take the kids to various activities today so probably won’t get a chance to get to other shops to find one but the delivery is due today anyway.

Oh what a pain!! I'll be impatiently waiting to hear. xx

Good luck Jelly! :dust:
AFM- woke up and had to pee really bad (5am, I slept 6 hours solid, unlike me), soo I tested. I’m hesitant but I’ll post it anyways and test again in two days!

Attachments

• 01B06B12-C4A2-4E33-8807-C0FA1D9913A2.jpg
    01B06B12-C4A2-4E33-8807-C0FA1D9913A2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 46
Fantastic news ladies!

Jellybean, can't wait to see that frer, hurry up amazon!! Xx

Momof2 I can see that line! Exciting! Xx

Jellybean, that's so exciting, FX!!!

Momofone-I can see a faint line!!

My temp dipped below cover line last night, I was stupid and took a test this morning, bfn of course:/

As I said on the other thread Mo2, definitely a line! So excited for you!

LovingLimes sorry for the bfn. Hopefully just too early!

I’m so desperate to get home to those FRERs this evening. I’m terrified every time I go to the loo that AF will have arrived but nothing yet.

Great line progression poppie!

Momof2 I see that line! Looks like a :bfp: to me!

AFM 2dpo (maybe 1 based on yesterday), nothing crazy happening yet just waiting on those crosshairs from FF :coffee:

Good luck Jelly! :dust:
AFM- woke up and had to pee really bad (5am, I slept 6 hours solid, unlike me), soo I tested. I’m hesitant but I’ll post it anyways and test again in two days!

Momof2 - I can DEFINITELY see something there! I saw such a small shadow when I tested this morning, and it's a blue test :dohh: so I'll go out and grab some FRER today and try again tomorrow. We're close to be testing buddies! lol Fx for you!

Jellybean - yay!!! Late is good! :yipee:

BabyBrain - how are you feeling?? Any symptoms yet? :flower:

Poppie - you too, how are you feeling? Any symptoms yet? :happydance:

Edited To say.... Most of your conversations must not have been loaded when I wrote this?! I missed so much!!! Catching up now!!!

Momof2 I see that line :happydance:

Good luck to the rest who are patiently waiting to test xx

Mom of 2 I defo see a line..

Jelly bean quietly stalking to see your frer test hoping you get your :bfp:

Momof2onetube - Ohhhhh that's a good one. Looks like the start of a BFP to me.

LovingLimes - Hopefully it's an implantation dip. It would take a couple days to read positive if it is.

Poppiebug - CONGRATS!! :bfp: Wooohooo!!!

LuLu - I see a new cycle, so sorry hun.

AFM - I could be 1DPO. Will need a couple more temps to confirm but a temp over 98 for me is usually a sign I have already O'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->