**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

Congratulations BabyBrain! I might have to book into this lucky Whitby lodge :haha: it’s a lovely place anyway! What a fab souvenir to bring back with you!

Thanks ladies I'm still in shock. Sending you all lots of:dust:

Thank you, Dream! I admittedly haven’t been here in a while and was a bit confused at first! :haha:

Started my new job this past week! Health insurance kicks in 8/1 and covers fertility, including IVF! In the meantime I am working on weight loss and general health before my physical in August. Last year, she called me fat and I was ten pounds lighter then. Grr. I need to choose an RE with an office that has doable hours, like nearby and flexible. When I started the fertility process last year, I had to stop because my job wouldn’t give me leeway to get to my appointments (far away).

I’m about 7dpo, though yesterday and the day before I was having the craziest ovary pain. At least that’s what it felt like. It was like being stabbed. Boobs not sore this month. Actually, no PMs symptoms at all. I hope I ovulated. I realllllly need to get better at temping.

Bre, I had light bleeding at period due times for the first 3months (too much to call spotting)

Loving seeing more bfps happening in this thread. Hopefully the rest of us are so lucky too!

I'm 3dpo, going to be trying my hardest not to symptom spot in the next 10 days. I started on some antibiotics on the weekend because I had a really awful sore throat and felt dreadful. They are apparently "safe" so I hope they don't stop anything from happening.

:dust:

Anyone else having issues with charting? I have my thermometer right next to my bed, but forget to take my temp right when I wake up! And that’s when I remember at all :nope: Awful mommy brain! I hope FF detects my ovulation :haha:

Anyone else doing SMEP this month? CD 10 here & just started OPKs today :)

Congrats on all the BFPs. Keep that up!
Yay, BabyBrain80!

BellaRosa I use an Ava bracelet now which means I don’t need to remember to take my temp in the morning as it records it all overnight. I still put it all into FF though as I’ve been using it for years and prefer the app. We loosely did SMEP this month but didn’t just do EOD beforehand (we managed every day apart from 2 days in a row where the kids didn’t sleep well so we didn’t get a chance). Did the 3 in a row after the positive OPK though. Good luck with it!

Poppiebug I hope you feel better soon! I’m 3DPO too but not even going to try and stop myself from symptom spotting because I know what I’m like! Will be embracing testing early because I always say I won’t then I do, so I figure I’m just going to go with it this month :lol:

FF gave me crosshairs this morning, I was very excited! Just need to get through this week and embrace the mad symptom spotting!

Anyone else having issues with charting? I have my thermometer right next to my bed, but forget to take my temp right when I wake up! And that’s when I remember at all :nope: Awful mommy brain! I hope FF detects my ovulation :haha:
I find myself so focused on getting my temp done, anytime I wake up in the night I reach for it, 1am, 2am, 4am... crazy! :wacko:

Poppiebug I hope you feel better soon! I’m 3DPO too but not even going to try and stop myself from symptom spotting because I know what I’m like! Will be embracing testing early because I always say I won’t then I do, so I figure I’m just going to go with it this month :lol:

FF gave me crosshairs this morning, I was very excited! Just need to get through this week and embrace the mad symptom spotting!
Ugh I am just the same as you, I say I'm not going to symptom spot or test early but I still do :haha: Maybe I should embrace your wisdom and just go with it LOL! I got my crosshairs this morning too, when are you going to cave and test?

Poppiebug I’m going to start testing on Sunday when I’ll only be 9DPO. I only have a 10 day LP though. I figure it’s worth trying to fully embrace the madness rather than stressing myself out trying to suppress my natural urge to obsess :haha:
How about you? When’s the testing date?

Poppiebug I’m going to start testing on Sunday when I’ll only be 9DPO. I only have a 10 day LP though. I figure it’s worth trying to fully embrace the madness rather than stressing myself out trying to suppress my natural urge to obsess :haha:
How about you? When’s the testing date?
I've got myself down here for the 20th as that was "realistic" lol (although looking now FF has me pinned at the 18th for CD1) but I think I will probably test Monday 16th at 10dpo as I'm away on the weekend so that'll keep me occupied. My LP is a bit shorter too, I've been getting spotting a few days before AF, which sends me into a "is it IB or AF?" spiral of course resulting in it's that stupid AF the past 5 months or so. I've just started seeing a naturopath, so I'm hoping that's going to help me. It's not been long so probably won't have kicked in yet, but I'm hoping none-the-less.

Hey dream, can you put me down for 18th please?

I wanted to share the good news with all of you!
My results came back positive! <3
I have another blood test in a week to see if all is going well.

I’m at work so I can’t read all the posts I’ve missed I’m going to try to catch up tonight!

Congrats to all the ladies with :bfp:! I've been away all weekend and just had to take time and catch up with the thread.

Bellarosa I feel the same way with the temping. I normally go on a 5 day streak without worrying about it while I'm on AF and can get back to it after that. But I'm always reaching for it now in the morning, it becomes habit after a month or so. I started it a month before TTC to get into the routine.

AFM, I'm CD7 so this is the week to d2d if we want to have a go at it. I'm supposed to O on Sunday according to FF and I leave Sunday afternoon for a work trip out of state so I'll be gone after that. I'm hoping for an early O or at least having it be on time. I really don't want to be out before I even hit the TWW.

Congrats marvstee!!

Fingers crossed for you AngelOb.

:dust:

Hey all. Found the new thread, this board moves fast! I got my +OPK this morning, so I'm officially in TWW! I will be testing starting 7/22 at around 13 DPO.

Congrats Marv and anyone else I missed! I took a long weekend hiatus!

Sorry for those that AF already got.

AFM, I had a really stressful start to this cycle/IUI so I decided to take a month off from OPKs/temping and just really rely on "the doctor's orders." It has been quite stress-relieving. Today is only 6DPIUI and I'll be getting my progesterone levels checked tomorrow.

I keep going back and forth on whether I want to test out my trigger or not...any advice anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->