**NEW** July 2018 Testing Thread - *FiReCrAcKeRs* ~ 12 BFPs & counting

Good Morning ladies!

I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July this year. Just thought I would give a quick update :flower: I am 6 DPO today, and I am feeling good so far. I haven't noticed too many symptoms aside from large copious amounts of white milky cm everytime I use the bathroom feeling wet. I have also noticed that my temps have remained elevated which is great because i typically have low temps, and major pms. I think maybe the B complex vitamins are helping with my progesterone aferall. Yesterday I was away all day so I didn't have much time to go over every little symptom I felt but what did stick out was a.) tightening across lower abdomen (not painful) and it felt like a warm sensation. didn't last more than a couple of mins followed by tender boobs but only in certain parts WEIRD?! I also noticed all day yesterday and again this am that my lower back is very sore like I pulled something although I know that I didnt. I attached my very first FF chart too see if any of you experienced charters could tell me how things are looking? Feeling lucky with all the :bfp: that I am seeing on the thread! I still plan on testing on July 15th :dust:

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi, could I join in? Will probably test on the last day f the month, not going to be hopeful as it will be the first time actively ntnp.

Congrats to all you lucky ladies who’ve got their bfp! Xx

Yay Welcome to the new thread Lovinglimes! I tested out my trigger my first IUI and it was clear on the 8th day post trigger. if you go the extra tests go for it.

welcome everyone!

Dream- I don't think brandi91 will be back but she received her bfp

I am going to pick up a FRER after work... In the meantime... opinions?! I’ve never gotten any kind of second line with this batch of wondfos... this was the last one of the bunch actually... xx

Attachments

• E9C4A5E2-B4C1-4317-A567-EAD6B317B877.jpg
    E9C4A5E2-B4C1-4317-A567-EAD6B317B877.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 50
I see that cc94. It also looks pink. Good luck

I'm back!!

Can you please add me to July 27th?

Thank you

I haven't even ovulated yet but guess what I got???

Twin pepper babies in a red pepper!! I'm so hopeful and excited. I've been cutting peppers open for years and nada till today!!!

:dust:

Attachments

• Twins.jpg
    Twins.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 3
Congratulations Marvstee, brilliant news!

Sarahann that chart looks good so far. Temps continuing to rise are a great sign. Fx for you!

CC94 I think I can see a line on the top one? I’m on my phone though so small screen!

Congrats to all the bfpers in here...goodness there are alot! :happydance:

Omg just had to share
Having a debate on fb right now with a girl that thinks she ovulates on day 11 regardless of how long her cycles are, one of which was 50 day cycles
So I tried to explain that it’s impossible to have a 39 day lp
I’ve given up now but it’s frustrating as she’s trying to conceive and never going happen if she thinks that :/

Wow!! I can’t believe how many :bfp: ‘s there are this month and it’s only the 9th!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Fingers crossed for everyone else ... I’m praying so bad this is my month too!

Congratulations Marvstee, brilliant news!

Sarahann that chart looks good so far. Temps continuing to rise are a great sign. Fx for you!

CC94 I think I can see a line on the top one? I’m on my phone though so small screen!

Thank you 🙏 !!!!!!! :hugs:

CC94: I see that second line on Wondfo FX it gets darker:hugs:

Wow!! I can’t believe how many :bfp: ‘s there are this month and it’s only the 9th!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Fingers crossed for everyone else ... I’m praying so bad this is my month too!

I know, much better then last year :)

CC94: I see that second line on Wondfo FX it gets darker:hugs:

Thank you!! My work day can’t seem to go by fast enough, :wacko: I will post an update right away!

Now I'm spotting brown but I didn't temp this morning... I'm planning on AF as my nips dont hurt anymore and not really feeling anything other than the spotting..darn it lol

Omg just had to share
Having a debate on fb right now with a girl that thinks she ovulates on day 11 regardless of how long her cycles are, one of which was 50 day cycles
I’ve given up now but it’s frustrating as she’s trying to conceive and never going happen if she thinks that :/

LOL I'm sorry, this is just funny. All you can do is share the knowledge I guess. :dohh: Hopefully she speaks to a doctor or professional soon, she should believe it coming from them

Omg just had to share

Where does she even get CD11 from? That’s such a random day! I need more detail! How did she arrive at this mad conclusion?! :huh: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->