*NEW TEST Getting Worried?!? Ive lost my mind.Can anyone else see what I'm seeing??

I'm still trying to figure out this whole tweaking thing with photoshop so I'm not too sure how well they will show up, esp after losing detail with the photo and upload.... Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• 7-8DPO Compare 7dpo evening sample dried, 8 dpo FMU time frame 015 (640x480)Upload HighContastNo.jpg
    7-8DPO Compare 7dpo evening sample dried, 8 dpo FMU time frame 015 (640x480)Upload HighContastNo.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 7-8DPO Compare 7dpo evening sample dried, 8 dpo FMU time frame 025 (640x360) Upload HighContrast.jpg
    7-8DPO Compare 7dpo evening sample dried, 8 dpo FMU time frame 025 (640x360) Upload HighContrast.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 19
And one more with high contrast and and taken on vivid setting. I promise I'm done now. LOL :wacko:

Attachments

• 7-8DPO Compare 7dpo evening sample dried, 8 dpo FMU time frame 025 (640x360) Upload HighContrast.jpg
    7-8DPO Compare 7dpo evening sample dried, 8 dpo FMU time frame 025 (640x360) Upload HighContrast.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 18
I'm not seeing it on that brand, and I don't put stock in the tests they use in clinics. According to every nurse I have talked to at Kaiser the clinical tests are far less sensitive than the otc hpts. But I definitely saw a line on the test I tweaked and it was very much pink. FXed!

Yes, you are right, most doctor's offices, esp places like your GP, the Health department, other doctor's ofice's that don't "specialize" in OBGYN work, and even some OB's, and hospitals, a lot of them have test that are a sensitivity (and I'm not shitty you) of 100mIU!! WTF??? Even the pregnancy crisis center's don't have truly sensitive tests, I think the one I went to had 50's. If they aren't using 100's then they are probably using 50's, but majority of places do not bother with anything less then that. I, too, was super shocked when I found this out. I was going to a clinic and literally had like 30-40 positive FRER's, CB's, $store tests, etc that were blazing positive and they kept giving me PTs bc I told them I was pregnant and they kept telling me I wasn't!!!! My mind couldn't wrap my head around it, that's when I found out that most OTC HPT's are actually MORE (WAY) sensitive then the one that your GP will give you when you go. I don't trust regular dr's office's (unless it's a blood test that is quantitive and not qualitive) when they tell me I'm not pregnant. Because I now know that majority of otc hpt's are a lot more sensitive then there tests and you will be aware of your early BFP way before most of the doctors office's you will go to. Anywho....

The point of all that was that these test are actually 20 miu and they are 10miu with blood serum. I did my research before purchasing and they are really good tests. Which I'm thinking about doing today, just to test them out, bc your blood get's full of hcg first, then it spills over into your urine..... So maybe if it works, because I have to use some old school techniques to extract the serum from the whole blood, but I'm willing to try, even if I have to prick my fingers way too many times to count......Ugh....I shutter at the OSOM blood test I did last month. I pricked myself so many times and in the end the test didn't work right, so it all was for nothing!!! And I didn't have a sprint loaded lancet holder, so I was having to take the lancet insert tip and stab myself slowly instead of it being that super quick in and out snap like when you are at the dr's office. "shudder" :nope: And I'm seriously thinking about doing it again!!!

You can buy a lancing device for a few dollars from the store. You dont need a script or anything.

Walmarts ReliOn brand is by far the cheapest to get any supplies and i know their lancing device is $5 and their lancets are $2.

and yes i see lines.

Well, I actually had some lancets on hand, so I did a wondfo as I read an article saying some hospitals have been doing research on blood and PT's and they were pretty accurate even when not made for serum. Im not sure what think. I think I can see something on the Quivkvue but the color of the blood/serum and the pink dye are so close I think that maybe thats why it's so hard to see? The wondfo is undeniable, but I'm still leery about. What do you ladies think? Can anyone do some tweaks to the quickvues to see if thats actually a line on it please?

Attachments

• Blood Test 8dpo 033 (640x480).jpg
    Blood Test 8dpo 033 (640x480).jpg
    21 KB · Views: 61
  • Blood Test 8dpo 018 (640x480).jpg
    Blood Test 8dpo 018 (640x480).jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Blood Test 8dpo 019 (640x480).jpg
    Blood Test 8dpo 019 (640x480).jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 45
You are pregnant hun... There's a line on all 3.. Congrats

Are you sure? I'm just leery bc they were done with blood and not urine. I guess it just doesn't seem real. It probably won't until I actually see it on a pee test. How long from the blood one's working til the urine one's come up clear? Does any one who know's they aren't pregnant have a wondfo and can do a little BT just to see if a line comes up every time or if it really is a line? LOL. You have to milk your finger for while and then add water to thin it out and remove the remaining clot, then proceed as if it were urine, but just make sure the blood isn't too dark, bc my first round made it where I couldn't see anything so I had to dilute again, then they showed. I know the quickvue's are made for blood it's just the wondfo that makes me scratch my head....I feel like it isn't real....lol.... Like this has to be a trick or something. Or all wondfo's when dipped in blood show a line or something crazy....

Are you sure? I'm just leery bc they were done with blood and not urine. I guess it just doesn't seem real. It probably won't until I actually see it on a pee test. How long from the blood one's working til the urine one's come up clear? Does any one who know's they aren't pregnant have a wondfo and can do a little BT just to see if a line comes up every time or if it really is a line? LOL. You have to milk your finger for while and then add water to thin it out and remove the remaining clot, then proceed as if it were urine, but just make sure the blood isn't too dark, bc my first round made it where I couldn't see anything so I had to dilute again, then they showed. I know the quickvue's are made for blood it's just the wondfo that makes me scratch my head....I feel like it isn't real....lol.... Like this has to be a trick or something. Or all wondfo's when dipped in blood show a line or something crazy....

.88c test

Attachments

• IMG_20160728_200725.jpg
    IMG_20160728_200725.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 28
And here's another one just to throw me off even more. I put the drops in and the kid started crying, so I got distracted, I came back to my computer about an hr later, and this is what was there. I know these are notorious for evaps, I've had some really convincing one's myself and if I hadn't thrown them away already I would post pics of them, but normally (at least with mine) the evap didn't show up until the next day. or for hours and hours. I don't know what to think. Bc when I pee on the sticks ( I ran out of the wondfo's I was using, and the few I have left are expired and from a dif batch and don't have as good of dye in them. They are just different. I do have a digi's, one CB, one FRER, 2 FR digi's, Up & Up (targets brand of FRER's but have blue dye) one OSOM, lots of Quickvue's, one dollar test, and some equates (blue dye too). Do you think that the FRER would pick up something yet? I hate to use it if its too early....

Attachments

• Dollar Store Test 8dpo 002 (640x480).jpg
    Dollar Store Test 8dpo 002 (640x480).jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 62
And here's another one just to throw me off even more. I put the drops in and the kid started crying, so I got distracted, I came back to my computer about an hr later, and this is what was there. I know these are notorious for evaps, I've had some really convincing one's myself and if I hadn't thrown them away already I would post pics of them, but normally (at least with mine) the evap didn't show up until the next day. or for hours and hours. I don't know what to think. Bc when I pee on the sticks ( I ran out of the wondfo's I was using, and the few I have left are expired and from a dif batch and don't have as good of dye in them. They are just different. I do have a digi's, one CB, one FRER, 2 FR digi's, Up & Up (targets brand of FRER's but have blue dye) one OSOM, lots of Quickvue's, one dollar test, and some equates (blue dye too). Do you think that the FRER would pick up something yet? I hate to use it if its too early....

I see it on all the last ones!! I can't wait for tomorrows tests!!! good luck!!!

Yes FRER would pick it up- youre pregnant! Maybe that card was for you, not me in the reading!

after its dried a bit..

Attachments

• IMG_20160728_211821.jpg
    IMG_20160728_211821.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 29
  • bloodinvertbetter.png
    bloodinvertbetter.png
    144.3 KB · Views: 14
Yes FRER would pick it up- youre pregnant! Maybe that card was for you, not me in the reading!

NOW- That does happen sometimes, but I truly do not believe that was the case with your reading. I've done several of my own, that different cards came up, that gel more with my situation, but I did get cards that also said that something life changing in a positive way was coming, but it was very ambiguous. Like I told you, it's more difficult for me to do my own readings, especially about things that I am highly emotional involved in what the outcome is. It can influence the cards and give false readings that don't make any sense at all. Do you remember your second card? That you said didn't make a whole lot of sense at the time and I told you that it could be something that has already happened that is still influencing you presently or it is about to happen. Then think about what happened over the last couple days. Now it makes more sense to me. I think that's what the card was about. Anyways, it was YOUR reading. not mine. Hold on to that and believe it and when all seems lost, remember that it is going to happen and that your prayers have already been answered, they are already on their way to you, you just have to be open to receiving them and continue down the path you were on for that outcome to come to fruition. That was absolutely for you and don't make me come down there and kick you hienny for not claiming it and OWNING IT!!!

So should I do the FRER now, or try one of the cheaper ones and save the FRER for later? Or maybe do the CB?

Amber- omg I think you're pregnant!!! Those last set were pretty clear, I can't wait till tomorrow for you, I'll be stalking...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->