*NEW TEST Getting Worried?!? Ive lost my mind.Can anyone else see what I'm seeing??

Get a CB plus.. They are $7 for 2 tests.. They give you a $2 off coupon.. So 2 for $5... This is at 2 mins .. Its accurate

Attachments

• IMG_20160729_080240.jpg
    IMG_20160729_080240.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 9
The new choice tests are $1 and showed darker than all the tests i took when hcg was 2. I think you should try that if you are looking for another comfirmation brand.

Amber, Walmart has equate brand and the .88c tests. Dollar Tree has $1 tests. I dont know what else is around you.

-----
Check Amazon and Ebay for the old FRER. :thumbup:

Personally i was going to go to Meijer and pick up the FRER OPK pack which comes with the old style FRER HPT and just use the HPT. ( the OPK dont work for me).

OMG!!! :wohoo: Now, it's starting to become a real (at least a little, just not fully yet, just bc of the devoping time on these) but a line definitely came up with urine this time. And it has color. Cat- do these look right. I waited about 10-15 mins and didn't really see anything. I though I could s teeny shadow but it wouldn't of showed on camera so I didn't bother. I set ti to the side and as I was doing something (at about another 15 mins later making a total developing time of 30 mins) I accidently hit something and it came flying out from under my keyboard. I was shocked it has changed so drastically. Does it look right to you? Should I trust this? Is 30 mins to develop too long, is it in the right place, nice and solid, color, etc? I'm freaking out...... This is just crazy.... I really hope this isn't a trick and that I actually am pregnant and that I haven't just been seeing a bunch of evaps and incorrectly done test and thier results..... I want to be excited, I just have such a hard time getting there without seeing it on a FRER nice and dark and/or a digi!!!!! What does every one else think? Cat was nice enough to send me the clia waived PT's which are similar to OSOM's and the QuickVue's that I have, they are called ICON25's, and they also do serum and urine. They are made to not have evaps- here is the instructions from the company see page- paragraph- ( I will post it next, so I can get these pics uploaded for all you ladies sitting on the edge of youe seats. Including me. I HAD to have implanted on the 6th for me to ALREADY have got squinters and +'s if this is real. I got my first squinter at like 6dpo!!!! Well 7dpo bc it was late night/early morning but still that's CRAZY!!!

Attachments

• OMG-I think I'm actually pregnant!!! 013 (480x640).jpg
    OMG-I think I'm actually pregnant!!! 013 (480x640).jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 34
  • OMG-I think I'm actually pregnant!!! 018 (480x640).jpg
    OMG-I think I'm actually pregnant!!! 018 (480x640).jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 29
  • OMG-I think I'm actually pregnant!!! 019 (480x640).jpg
    OMG-I think I'm actually pregnant!!! 019 (480x640).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 22
  • OMG-I think I'm actually pregnant!!! 024 (640x480).jpg
    OMG-I think I'm actually pregnant!!! 024 (640x480).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 27
Okay here is the instructions- straight from the company- for everyone who is going to say it's an evap and not a +- See Page 1, Paragraph "Procedure", and go to bottom to read "Note". Very interesting. The fact it showed up somewhere between 15-30 mins just means that my level is less then 25 but higher then 5 pretty much... maybe between 10-25 bc the serum test is a 10mIU sensitivity.....I don't know. I am freaking out....

https://www.medexsupply.com/images/bcc-43025 specs.pdf

Amber, Walmart has equate brand and the .88c tests. Dollar Tree has $1 tests. I dont know what else is around you.

-----
Check Amazon and Ebay for the old FRER. :thumbup:

Personally i was going to go to Meijer and pick up the FRER OPK pack which comes with the old style FRER HPT and just use the HPT. ( the OPK dont work for me).

I have one more dollar store test, that came from dollar general..but I didn't know if the FRER would be better to use for sensitivity :shrug:

OMG- I literally feel like I need to pee on every kind of test I have in the house now, just to make sure this is for real. This is crazy. I literally just said to myself, 2 ago that if this cycle was unsuccessful I was taking a break, bc SO is getting too stressed and constantly acting like a women on the rag....LMAO. How in the world??? This is insane, but I have to see it on many, many tests and some digi's for it really be real. I already have a 6 pack of CB wks estimator test's on there way, that order days ago from eBay, so they will be here shortly. Hopefully tom, and I dont have to wait all the way to monday, but we will see....

I think its a bfp so im gonna say congrats.

OMG!!! :wohoo: Now, it's starting to become a real (at least a little, just not fully yet, just bc of the devoping time on these) but a line definitely came up with urine this time. And it has color. Cat- do these look right. I waited about 10-15 mins and didn't really see anything. I though I could s teeny shadow but it wouldn't of showed on camera so I didn't bother. I set ti to the side and as I was doing something (at about another 15 mins later making a total developing time of 30 mins) I accidently hit something and it came flying out from under my keyboard. I was shocked it has changed so drastically. Does it look right to you? Should I trust this? Is 30 mins to develop too long, is it in the right place, nice and solid, color, etc? I'm freaking out...... This is just crazy.... I really hope this isn't a trick and that I actually am pregnant and that I haven't just been seeing a bunch of evaps and incorrectly done test and thier results..... I want to be excited, I just have such a hard time getting there without seeing it on a FRER nice and dark and/or a digi!!!!! What does every one else think? Cat was nice enough to send me the clia waived PT's which are similar to OSOM's and the QuickVue's that I have, they are called ICON25's, and they also do serum and urine. They are made to not have evaps- here is the instructions from the company see page- paragraph- ( I will post it next, so I can get these pics uploaded for all you ladies sitting on the edge of youe seats. Including me. I HAD to have implanted on the 6th for me to ALREADY have got squinters and +'s if this is real. I got my first squinter at like 6dpo!!!! Well 7dpo bc it was late night/early morning but still that's CRAZY!!!
thats what my early positive looked like and it showed around 20 mins at 6 dpo on these tests. Im pretty sure ur tests are positive.

Did and Equate Blue Dye (say's it's comparable to FRER but I don't even get how they say that with it being a blue, but what ev's :rofl: ) A VERY VERY VERY faint blue line came up. I hope you can see it in this pic. I'm just trying to gauge whether an FRER would show now or not...... I'm not so sure with this result with the Equate. :shrug:

Attachments

• Up & Up Faint Positive 7-29-16 005 (640x360).jpg
    Up & Up Faint Positive 7-29-16 005 (640x360).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 42
If I could find affordable FRER's online some where
that would be here withing a couple days I wouldn't
mind going ahead and using my last one but I can't find and decent deals on the flat one's that aren't outside the US.....ugh....Does anyone have old expired flat ones that they would sell?
the first response rapid results showed for me before the curved and old style early result did. I paid $6 a box and bought two boxes and got 4 tests total. And i thought the frrr was less sensitive but the opposite happened for me. If ur seeing anything on them(the icon25) then it very well could be an early positive. I have a picture of my 6 dpo positive on them. U can compare if u want.

I accidentally bought the FRRR's one time and called FR about it. There is actually a HUGE difference in sensitivities between fRER and FRRR. FRER is "officially" 25mIU, but has been proven in labs and user accounts to be able 'sometimes' to pick up as low as 6.5mIU. The FRRR's are 100miu, and that's coming from FR themselves, and the package lies, it does not track/pick TWO forms of pregnancy hormones- as the package CLEARLY and VERY clearly advertises. I called to ask about it because I was genuinely interested in what this "second" pregnancy hormone was, bc I had only ever heard of HCG being produced in a women's urine. I was put on hold for the CSR to get me my answer, and when she picked up this is the answer I got, "I'm sorry miss Gordon, it actually doesn't pick up two separate hormones, it is ONLY tracking traditional HCG!!! AAaahhHhh, WTF? So, you are basically telling me that the FR is just outright and blatantly lying on their packing just to increase their sales, by making women "think" that that test is more accurate then the others bc they have introduced innovative technology that has the ability to track more pregnancy hormones then any other test on the market. And not only are they lying, but they are COMPLETELY aware it's an outright lie AND don't give two shits about it. I'm so disgusted with FR. I have contacted them several times about the very significant dip in morale when it came to their tests and that they had lost their reigning crown, that they had for God know's how long, bc for as long as I can remember it's always been, "When in doubt- GO GET AN FRER!!!" That's not the case anymore and even worse a lot of women of just completely boycotted them all together. They lost thier crown, we no longer have faith, trust, a reliable back up test to give accurate results, and they are losing sales left and right to their competitors. They should be VERY concerned, as I'm already sure that they have noticed a very significant dip in thier sales since the change and introduction of the new test. I told them they seriously needed to consider putting together a board of actively TTC consumers to use as testers for any product in the "idea" phase from now on. After all, us TTCer's are the overwhelming majority of their sales and profits each month, because we purchase not only in bulk each month but majority of us purchase several times a month and other TTC products that they make as well. Their only other target group for sales is the every once in a while 'opp's the condom, broke, forgot to take BC on time, couldn't afford the after pill, or holy shit I missed my period, and now I need a test, maybe two just to make sure and I will only being buying a box ONE time probably in an entire YEAR if not just six months. So, who they should be overwhelmingly concerned about pleasing is the TTC Community, right? I mean all of this is very basic business sense, math, and common sense right? Or am I missing something here? I'm so upset with FR right now it's not even funny. They are stolen my "go to test" and left an empty whole that I have been trying to fill with other brands but even though my quest has been long, I still haven't been able to find a comparable product and I absolutely REFUSE to buy the new ones. NO WAY!!!! Humph! :growlmad:

Okay, I'm stepping off the soap box now..... Sorry for the rant and how long it is. Possibly have raging hormones......seriously :rofl:

mind going ahead and using my last one but I can't find and decent deals on the flat one's that aren't outside the US.....ugh....Does anyone have old expired flat ones that they would sell?
the first response rapid results showed for me before the curved and old style early result did. I paid $6 a box and bought two boxes and got 4 tests total. And i thought the frrr was less sensitive but the opposite happened for me. If ur seeing anything on them(the icon25) then it very well could be an early positive. I have a picture of my 6 dpo positive on them. U can compare if u want.

I accidentally bought the FRRR's one time and called FR about it. There is actually a HUGE difference in sensitivities between fRER and FRRR. FRER is "officially" 25mIU, but has been proven in labs and user accounts to be able 'sometimes' to pick up as low as 6.5mIU. The FRRR's are 100miu, and that's coming from FR themselves, and the package lies, it does not track/pick TWO forms of pregnancy hormones- as the package CLEARLY and VERY clearly advertises. I called to ask about it because I was genuinely interested in what this "second" pregnancy hormone was, bc I had only ever heard of HCG being produced in a women's urine. I was put on hold for the CSR to get me my answer, and when she picked up this is the answer I got, "I'm sorry miss Gordon, it actually doesn't pick up two separate hormones, it is ONLY tracking traditional HCG!!! AAaahhHhh, WTF? So, you are basically telling me that the FR is just outright and blatantly lying on their packing just to increase their sales, by making women "think" that that test is more accurate then the others bc they have introduced innovative technology that has the ability to track more pregnancy hormones then any other test on the market. And not only are they lying, but they are COMPLETELY aware it's an outright lie AND don't give two shits about it. I'm so disgusted with FR. I have contacted them several times about the very significant dip in morale when it came to their tests and that they had lost their reigning crown, that they had for God know's how long, bc for as long as I can remember it's always been, "When in doubt- GO GET AN FRER!!!" That's not the case anymore and even worse a lot of women of just completely boycotted them all together. They lost thier crown, we no longer have faith, trust, a reliable back up test to give accurate results, and they are losing sales left and right to their competitors. They should be VERY concerned, as I'm already sure that they have noticed a very significant dip in thier sales since the change and introduction of the new test. I told them they seriously needed to consider putting together a board of actively TTC consumers to use as testers for any product in the "idea" phase from now on. After all, us TTCer's are the overwhelming majority of their sales and profits each month, because we purchase not only in bulk each month but majority of us purchase several times a month and other TTC products that they make as well. Their only other target group for sales is the every once in a while 'opp's the condom, broke, forgot to take BC on time, couldn't afford the after pill, or holy shit I missed my period, and now I need a test, maybe two just to make sure and I will only being buying a box ONE time probably in an entire YEAR if not just six months. So, who they should be overwhelmingly concerned about pleasing is the TTC Community, right? I mean all of this is very basic business sense, math, and common sense right? Or am I missing something here? I'm so upset with FR right now it's not even funny. They are stolen my "go to test" and left an empty whole that I have been trying to fill with other brands but even though my quest has been long, I still haven't been able to find a comparable product and I absolutely REFUSE to buy the new ones. NO WAY!!!! Humph! :growlmad:

Okay, I'm stepping off the soap box now..... Sorry for the rant and how long it is. Possibly have raging hormones......seriously :rofl:
everytime i called them they told me the sensitivity information was proprietary and no where does their packages or packets say the sensitivity level on it and that they are made to pick up any amount of hcg. But they also said there is no specific amount and that if theres any, the line would be pink. Thats what they have told me for months. I just go with the flow because theres too much hearsay not worth the stress and worry.

everytime i called them they told me the sensitivity information was proprietary and no where does their packages or packets say the sensitivity level on it and that they are made to pick up any amount of hcg. But they also said there is no specific amount and that if theres any, the line would be pink. Thats what they have told me for months. I just go with the flow because theres too much hearsay not worth the stress and worry.

They did tell me that exact same thing about the regular FRER's, but there has been independent lab testing/research done for PT/OPK's and their senditivities and they 99% of the time picked up on a level of 25mIU, but there were cases were (and since it was a lab, they knew the exact hcg level of the US they were testing) the FRER's (old ones only though, the new as far as I know have not been used in any research projects yet) the test picked up a level of like 6.5mIU!!!! Now, they won't pick that low of a level up 100% of the time, and I"m guessing that has to do with the amount and concentration (like color) of the dye in the test, and not so much the test itself. If the test only has a minimal amt of dye and it's lighter in color then it will be much more difficult to detect a super faint line. But that's just my thought's on why they maybe don't work everytime for visbale results with super low hcg levels.

BUT- as far as the FRRR's are concerned, they did tell me that the sinsitivity level of them is in fact 100mIU, which is a HUGE difference then the lab results from the research date project preformed on the FRER old ones. But it did come from the horse's mouth. I was furious. I though I had bought the FRER's and they had just changed the packaging, it wasn't until I got home and realized that they suggested you wait until the day of AF or after to perform that particular test, which it's not a far leap to assume they say that bc they level of sensitivity is way too high to detect a pregnancy prior to a missed period, even without hearing from them directly. The refunded me my money though, so I guess it's all good. That's the only thing I"m still impressed with with FR- and that is their devoted and caring CSR team. Other than that, I have all but given up on all their "new" products and scour the internet everyday looking for deals on the old ones... No such luck as of yet :growlmad::cry:

They did tell me that exact same thing about the regular FRER's, but there has been independent lab testing/research done for PT/OPK's and their senditivities and they 99% of the time picked up on a level of 25mIU, but there were cases were (and since it was a lab, they knew the exact hcg level of the US they were testing) the FRER's (old ones only though, the new as far as I know have not been used in any research projects yet) the test picked up a level of like 6.5mIU!!!! Now, they won't pick that low of a level up 100% of the time, and I"m guessing that has to do with the amount and concentration (like color) of the dye in the test, and not so much the test itself. If the test only has a minimal amt of dye and it's lighter in color then it will be much more difficult to detect a super faint line. But that's just my thought's on why they maybe don't work everytime for visbale results with super low hcg levels.

BUT- as far as the FRRR's are concerned, they did tell me that the sinsitivity level of them is in fact 100mIU, which is a HUGE difference then the lab results from the research date project preformed on the FRER old ones. But it did come from the horse's mouth. I was furious. I though I had bought the FRER's and they had just changed the packaging, it wasn't until I got home and realized that they suggested you wait until the day of AF or after to perform that particular test, which it's not a far leap to assume they say that bc they level of sensitivity is way too high to detect a pregnancy prior to a missed period, even without hearing from them directly. The refunded me my money though, so I guess it's all good. That's the only thing I"m still impressed with with FR- and that is their devoted and caring CSR team. Other than that, I have all but given up on all their "new" products and scour the internet everyday looking for deals on the old ones... No such luck as of yet :growlmad::cry:
I read online they were 100miu but bought them anyway. They were on sale for 5.99 on amazon for two. Got a few boxes. Loved them. They showed positive wen hcg was less than 10. They also showed positive before both frer designs did. I love them so much. The 100miu was bologna for me. Plus they were true'to their name. Even with low hcg it showed up fast under a minute! My favorite of the first response line.

Okay, so now test with my last OSOM, last FRER, last CB easy Plus, or last Dollar General Test? What do you ladies want to see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->