*NEW TEST Getting Worried?!? Ive lost my mind.Can anyone else see what I'm seeing??

NOW!!!! :wohoo:

I did a CB digi at 11dpo and got a positive so fx you do too! :happydance:

I see lines on pretty much all of them :) x

With temps like that and the lines you have already seen, you most definitely are not getting pranked! BFP!!! Congrats!

The blood test obviously looks positive. But the quickvue's I've done "if" I do see a line on them they are super super super faint. The 88 cent test, I didn't see til after the time frame, so I find it hard to believe bc I KNOW they leave convincing evaps, even if it was like an hr or less by the time I got to it, I'm still just scared that they are some kind of fluke. I did a cheap equate last night, and I swear I can see "something" one it but it's not like blazing obvious or anything, it's super faint.....

Hi i see lines on your tests. Glad you received your icon 25s today! Heres my positive on them for line reference. ^-^

They were the first thing i saw a very clear positive on out of 54 brands i tested.hcg was 2. They should definitely show for you if theres even a small amount of hcg like that if you use urine on them. 3 drops. They dont give evaps so if you get one, its likely a very early positive due to low hcg levels.

Attachments

• 20160723_100400.jpg
    20160723_100400.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 2
The blood test obviously looks positive. But the quickvue's I've done "if" I do see a line on them they are super super super faint. The 88 cent test, I didn't see til after the time frame, so I find it hard to believe bc I KNOW they leave convincing evaps, even if it was like an hr or less by the time I got to it, I'm still just scared that they are some kind of fluke. I did a cheap equate last night, and I swear I can see "something" one it but it's not like blazing obvious or anything, it's super faint.....
With the blood, did you spin it? Whole blood doesnt give accurate results. Serum is needed for the combo tests. Whole blood will act as breastmilk does with hpts. Which means it can give positives anyway. Make sure to spin whole blood down for the best possible results. Its 10mIU more sensitive than urine as far as dip and combo tests go.

With the blood, did you spin it? Whole blood doesnt give accurate results. Serum is needed for the combo tests. Whole blood will act as breastmilk does with hpts. Which means it can give positives anyway. Make sure to spin whole blood down for the best possible results. Its 10mIU more sensitive than urine as far as dip and combo tests go.

I did go through a process, but I'm thinking of redoing it again today. But if you read this- Some hospitals have been experimenting with whole blood and a dilution of water/saline for faster turn around time in the ER and have been having better results than tradtitional testing, actually, here is the study- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21875776 - But there is more out there if you research about using whole blood and it's accuracy. Any who, I did go through a rough at home process, and yes, I'm aware that the blood test are way more sensitive then the urine, it's just the gap in between that is killing me and I only have one FRER left.... so I don't want to waste it if it's going to show neg. The QuickVue's with blood do have lines, it's just the dye is so close to the color of the blood that it's REALLY hard to see that there was a line that came up, it's easier to see on the wondfo bc the dye is a much darker color. I'm so confused.

Hi i see lines on your tests. Glad you received your icon 25s today! Heres my positive on them for line reference. ^-^

They were the first thing i saw a very clear positive on out of 54 brands i tested.hcg was 2. They should definitely show for you if theres even a small amount of hcg like that if you use urine on them. 3 drops. They dont give evaps so if you get one, its likely a very early positive due to low hcg levels.

Okay that is about where I am seeing something but it SO faint I don't even think that it would transfer to the upload with enough pixels for it still be visable.....ugh....

If I could find affordable FRER's online some where
that would be here withing a couple days I wouldn't
mind going ahead and using my last one but I can't find and decent deals on the flat one's that aren't outside the US.....ugh....Does anyone have old expired flat ones that they would sell?

If I could find affordable FRER's online some where
that would be here withing a couple days I wouldn't
mind going ahead and using my last one but I can't find and decent deals on the flat one's that aren't outside the US.....ugh....Does anyone have old expired flat ones that they would sell?
the first response rapid results showed for me before the curved and old style early result did. I paid $6 a box and bought two boxes and got 4 tests total. And i thought the frrr was less sensitive but the opposite happened for me. If ur seeing anything on them(the icon25) then it very well could be an early positive. I have a picture of my 6 dpo positive on them. U can compare if u want.

I did got through a process, but I'm thinking of redoing it again today. But if you read this- Some hospitals have been experimenting with whole blood and a dilution of water/saline for faster turn around time in the ER and have been having better results than tradtitional testing, actually, here is the study- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21875776 - But there is more out there if you research about using whole blood and it's accuracy. Any who, I did go through a rough at home process, and yes, I'm aware that the blood test are way more sensitive then the urine, it's just the gap in between that is killing me and I only have one FRER left.... so I don't want to waste it if it's going to show neg. The QuickVue's with blood do have lines, it's just the dye is so close to the color of the blood that it's REALLY hard to see that there was a line that came up, it's easier to see on the wondfo bc the dye is a much darker color. I'm so confused.
well, i was saying that whole blood was not as accurate because some people have posted that they used period blood and got positives. But its a period. Which implies you are not pregnant. But anyway, i would stick to urine because it cant be fun sticking yourself and using blood for them. I think urine sample would be better because you wouldnt be questioning so much about the result. dont wanna see u stressed out over hpts this much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->