New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

Max - I am sorry for your loss :(

PBL - Yeah, I had the dream catcher one.. I changed it because I have to support my Seahawks in the Playoffs... Don't get me started on football... I can talk for HOURS about it :)

AF should be here on Saturday... I have had thick blue veins in BB for about 6 weeks. I have also gone up a whole cup size... The pain in BB are so severe I can't even touch them. I have never had pain like that, not even when I found out I was pregnant last time.

I'm keeping my FX for a BFP!

I had a dream two nights ago. In the dream my friend (the one who brought DH and I together in the first place) called me and told me that she had had three dreams about me. In each dream I had a different baby in my arms and I was either changing a diaper or feeding the baby, etc...

I have been dreaming pretty vividly lately!

Hi everybody,

I just got back home from my holiday today so catching up with the thread. How's everybody doing?

Great stuff, Bubbles - congrats on your BFP! Thrilled to hear that. :)

I only managed to BD once during my fertile window this month so not feeling too hopeful about a BFP for this cycle. Ya never know though, eh? :)

x

Max am so sorry for ur loss.

Af got me today-pants.

Cary when will u test?

nessaw - :hugs: So sorry that AF caught you. Pamper yourself and hopefully this next cycle will be your lucky one! :dust:

Carybear - that sign sounds promising! I hope you get your bfp soon!!

tinyfootsteps - I always seem to catch the cycles I feel for sure that I'm out so who knows? You only need to get the timing right once. I know several people who got pregnant the one time they forgot a condom or to take the pill, etc. Why can't it happen to people who actually are TTC, too? Here's hoping!

AFM - struggling a little with a cold but at least it's just that. Last night I felt so terrible and achey I was worried I was coming down with the actual influenza virus. DH and I forgot to get our flu shots this year :dohh: but at least DS got his.

Also got some thick cm last night. My body signs are all over the place this cycle. It wasn't exactly ewcm but I did see some stretchy stuff in there though there was a tiny pink spot in there too. I don't know. We BD'd just in case. I hate how m/c can mess up your cycles!! I'm always irregular but my body cues are pretty much always the same so I know where I am in my cycle, when I ov, when AF is coming, etc. This time I feel utterly clueless!

Sorry The witch got you Ness... FX that next cycle is your rainbow baby

Hi all... I'm going to test tomorrow morning :)

Should get AF tomorrow if all is normal.... Hopefully it is not too early to test...

Had a BFN yesterday...

Went to my follow up appointment on Monday after my D&C it seemed like it was going to take forever to get here but it did! It went well. She did a pelvic exam to see if there were any masses but everything turned out just fine. She asked me to wait 2 periods before trying again. She's been so fantastic I will wait the 2 cycles she's asking for. she has been such a compassionate doctor through all we've been through. I can't wait to get to TTC!!

I have a lot to keep my mind busy for the next two months or so. We are going to have our keys to our new home by the 31st!!!! YAY! so much I can do to keep my mind busy now! :)

Julie - Glad everything is going good! I see you are from Washington.. I wish I lived in Washington.. :)

Congrats on the home Julie!

AFM - tested this morning... Got a BFN.. Not sure what is going on, but I guess time will tell...

Go Seahawks!!! :)

I see you live in Alaska! I used to live in anchorage. I didn't live there for very long (only about 10 months). It sure is beautiful!

I live in Wasilla, but grew up in Anchorage. It is beautiful.. but I long to be a Seahawks season ticket holder.. and it isn't feasible up here :) We made it down for two games this year.. saw them play the Vikings and then made a last minute decision to go see them play the 49ers. We had awesome tickets.. right behind Mr & Mrs Seahawk :) I even made it on SNF .. hehe

Julie - congrats on the new home! Have fun setting everything up just the way you like (I love the process of turning a house into a home). Also glad that your appointment went well.

Carybear - that sucks. :( Hopefully you are still in it for your BFP.

So, wait: Were you in Wasila when Palin was governor? :shock: What was that like?

I lived in Seattle for 5 years. Loved some aspects, hated others. I don't miss it, except for the food. :munch: Alaska is one of the few states I haven't been to, and my OH has relatives there. Anchorage, I think. OH lived there for a few months, and I'd love to visit.

Congrats on the home, Julie!

I thought AF came yesterday, but it may have just been heavy spotting. :shrug: Where's the line? Nothing so far today. It's a BFN month, regardless.

:hugs: and :dust: to all. Cary, you're not out til the :witch: flies!

PBL - No.. I have only been out here since '08 .. and only came out here because it is much cheaper housing. I still work in Anchorage. She was actually a good governor until she got the VP nominee. She just wasn't smart enough to be a VP... Then after the whole election debacle was over, she basically forgot about Alaska and then resigned. So I think a lot of Alaskans feel let down by her. Politics are different up here though then in the lower 48... even our democrats are pretty conservative. We are all more about what's good for our state, then what is good for this party or that party. At least that is my observation.

From what I have heard though, she wasn't that great of a mayor though.. tried to ban books from the library..

Have set up my cbfm today and am raring to go. Am hoping it will take the guesswork out if opks and help me work out my proper ov. When i used opks i wd get a fade in and out but i only tested once a day so.often missed the surge. After my cd 21 tests suggested no ov i gave up on them and then got pg!!

Hope this works!
Also got my appt at the fertility clinic on wed. It took me ages to get the last one and i got my bfp the week before. Feels like january cd bring quite a few answers and hopefully ways forward.x

Ness- I'm so glad that you are heading towards answers.

PBL - how did you make out?

AFM I am officially one day l late. Still a BFN but last time I did not test positive until four days after my missed period.... Still hoping...

Keeping fingers crossed for u cary.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->