New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

They only blood tested me until my HCG was 9 ... but I just took HPTs until I got a negative test after I reached 9.

The reason they suspected molar was because I had one U/S and they didn't see anything.. and now they are seeing things. They did an HCG blood test to see if my numbers went up, which would be an indicator that it was molar. I decided to take a HPT tonight (an early response) and it was negative... so I am thinking the chances of molar are low.

I just have to wait to coordinate with the new doctor to get a consult appointment and schedule the D&C. My other doctor has to send over a referal.

Aknqtpie thats awful.how long til u find out what it is?

Girly922 i passed my egg sac 2 weeks after having medical management for mmc.i had a neg pg test on that thurs then on the sun had ewcm.10 days later had a short af.so i think it cd be ov.

Hopefully I will get th D&C in the next week ..not sure how long pathology reports take up here.

Just something I'm a little confused about, wondering if you ladies can help? For the past 2 days I've been having a LOT of EWCM. But I also have a bad cold. Before my m/c I only got EWCM on the day of OV. It's not been long since my hcg dropped to 0 and I don't know how soon you can OV after this but just in case me and OH have been BDing like rabbits :haha:

Just a bit confused if the EWCM could've been caused by the cold or if I was actually OVing. I haven't been using OPKs or temping, was going to start next cycle. I haven't taken anything for my cold except robitussin a couple of times but this was a few days before the EWCM started, and it was only 2 doses on 2 separate days.

Any ideas?

Every one is different :) You never know!!!

According to Fertility Friend and my temps i ovulated a couple days ago. We're waiting after the first cycle to TTC. I just wanted to be able to chart appropriately and see how things are going before trying.

I'm glad I'm temping cause i ovulated like a week after what i would have if the date of the d&c was cd1. I wonder how the next cycle will be...lol I'm just glad I got my cross hairs on FF. Its a step closer to TTC for us!

Keep me posted on how things go!!! :) I'm glad you're in this thread too!! You were so sweet on the thread I started on the miscarriage support forum.

I hope you catch this eggy and its a SUPER sticky one! :)

I'm hoping so much! The EWCM stayed for 2 days and has now gone. I'm hoping this means I'm in the TWW.

I haven't temped before, and with the state I was in during the week after my m/c I couldn't even leave the house, let alone think about buying a thermometer to start temping. Lol. And that's not something you can start mid cycle, just praying that we're lucky. :)

You'll be into your next cycle in no time and TTC again. I can't wait to hear about your sticky bean when you do.

Thank you :hugs: And I sure will.

aknqtipie - I really hope it is not a molar pregnancy! Yikes! I'm glad that the retained products got detected now and not months down the line. Did you go back to the doctors because of your wonky period?

I'm asking because my hcg was only tracked to 6 and not zero and my AF has been weird too. Up until yesterday I was still passing gook (on CD10) and who knows...some might still be on the way. I don't want to turn your issue into something about me but I am nervous that something was missed. But I also think my doctor will try to blow me off.

Hi all

Just want to say a massive thanks to everyone who started this thread, your enthusiasm after such a terrible moment in your lives has helped me no end.

I MCd not long ago and have been struggling emotionally to do...anything. Have been stressing about going back to work too. As a teacher I need to be "onnit", emotionally.

You guys have helped me get a more positive handle on the future, thank you.

BFPs for everyone!!

Look after you and yours
x

JMF - Sorry about your loss. I am glad we have been able to make things a little easier. i found this place was a good outlet as well. I hope that you can find your bright spot soon and move forward.

Starry - The first time they did an u/s on me back on Oct 29th.. they didn't see anything.. but with this one they definitely saw something. I went in because even after I got to a negative pregnancy test, and after trying provera I was still bleeding.. I would bleed for a few days.. stop for a few days.. bleed for a few days.. stop for a few days... finally decided to go in.. also kind of crampy.

And don't worry bout turning this issue into something about you.. I WISH that I would of been able to find more people that were having similar issues as mine.. but if you are concerned, you might want to go back and ask for a follow up ultra sound.

As for molar.. I don't think it is.. I POAS yesterday night, just to see if it had turned back to being positive.. and it was still negative.. so I am not as concerned as I did yesterday...

Maybe I will try taking another hpt if my spotting and bleeding continues or goes back to red. My last u/s was on December 10th and there was nothing at the time. That was over a month after I passed the baby so you'd think it would be a fairly accurate assessment.

Still no spotting at the end of the day so hopefully it's done now. I know first AFs can be extra heavy and long. And my red bleeding did stop at day 7 like it was supposed to.

I am so sorry for everyone's losses... I had a MC on November 12, 2012. We had been trying for over two years. We made the mistake of telling everyone right away and I miscarried four days later.

The week before Thanksgiving was the hardest because I had to go back to work. I am a teacher to and it was hard to focus on anything. I would have been due on June 11th. I too am hoping to be pregnant before then.

I have been reading for awhile and this thread has been a comfort for me...

God bless you all! I pray that everyone here gets their rainbow babies!

Hey ladies,

I hope you're all well. I started this thread just under a month ago as I felt I wanted to TTC again and my due date of August 2013 was my goal for my next BFP. Being very cautious and taking it one day at a time still as I'm so nervous, but I have got my BFP yesterday with a FRER at 12dpo and today with a digital at 13dpo. I know it's still early days but I just wanted to give you all still trying some hope, I never expected it could happen so quick as i haven't had a proper AF since the loss, but hopefully this little one is here to stay

Fingers crossed for the rest of you, I hope you'll all be joining me very soon!

Hi all so sorry to here of your loss i too found out i was pregnant on the 28:12/12 on the 1/1/13 i started bleeding hospital said i was m.c i would have been 5 weeks Wednesday my bleeding is almost stopped sure this is a good sign? When is safe to resume in the bed room to try again i here loads of different things and not sure xxxx

Hey ladies,

I hope you're all well. I started this thread just under a month ago as I felt I wanted to TTC again and my due date of August 2013 was my goal for my next BFP. Being very cautious and taking it one day at a time still as I'm so nervous, but I have got my BFP yesterday with a FRER at 12dpo and today with a digital at 13dpo. I know it's still early days but I just wanted to give you all still trying some hope, I never expected it could happen so quick as i haven't had a proper AF since the loss, but hopefully this little one is here to stay

Fingers crossed for the rest of you, I hope you'll all be joining me very soon!

Congratulations!! I so hope this is your sticky bean. :hugs:

Congrats Bubbles! That is awesome! I'm praying for a sticky bean :)

Thanks ladies, hopefully it's going to be a lucky thread with sticky beans all round!

Congrats bubbles thats brilliant news.

Carybear I teach yr1 infants. U?

Welcome newbies and sorry for ur losses.

Good luck to us all.

Afm cd19 nothing to report.didnt do opks early enough this cycle.just waiting and hoping.x

Congrats Bubbles!!!!! Thats fantastic news! It does give me hope that it can happen quickly! Let this be the thread of sticky beans!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->