• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

I had a 10 day long period which ended a a little over a week ago. I have been watching for symptoms and belive I just ovulated. Will be testing on Jan 31.

Well... Two days late... No AF in sight and still a BFN... Trying to figure out what is up...

Well, you said it took 4 days for you to get a bfp last time. Maybe you're just one of those ladies that a hpt does not work as well for. Maybe you ov'd a bit later than you thought? I hope you get that bfp soon!

AFM - I am afraid that I'm convincing myself that I am pregnant. I'm scared because I don't know if I am even in my tww or not. It doesn't help that DH asked last night, "are you pregnant?" He had made himself hot dogs last night and the smell made me feel so ill and the last time that happened I was pregnant (it was the main aversion of my first pregnancy). I am getting droopy, sore boobs, pelvic pressure and loads of milky cm. Any one of these by themselves I would dismiss especially as it's my first cycle post m/c but they're coming all together and that makes me wonder. And on Friday I got a teeny bit of pink spotting which could have been IB as exactly the week before I got a bit of brown spotting along with ewcm.

But I also think I may be reading into things as I want this SO BADLY!!

Starry - I completely understand! I feel the same way... Last week I thought I was getting a yeast infection. Things were a little itchy... I wiped a couple of times and had the tiniest bit of blood. I thought it was coming from the outer areas, but now I wonder if that was IB.. HMMMM I'm getting so tired of looking for every sign.

My principal walked into my room today while my students were at art. I was practically in tears for no reason.. She was like, are you ok?

It's the waiting game that is the hardest for me. Well, to be fair probably for everyone else too!

Hoping I O in the next week or two. Just doing OPKs, once I know about when I O I will pick a date to test... My guess it will probably be the week of the 4th that I test :)

So, I think I O last week, but am having heartburn, first time in my life.... could this be a very early symptom? I am thinking no and that I am going crazy, lol

So, I think I O last week, but am having heartburn, first time in my life.... could this be a very early symptom? I am thinking no and that I am going crazy, lol

I've never heard that, Megan, but I do think I've had some heartburn for the first time recently, too! My theory is that it's related to all these vitamins I'm taking! :wacko:

:dust: to you!

Went for blood tests this morning, but AF got me at work.... It's a weird orange color... Now I guess I just wait to see if I was late or if this was a chemical...

Not a good day today....

:hugs::hugs:

Try not to think about this being a chemical until the bloods show otherwise. I think that would be too upsetting. Sometimes AF is just late for whatever reason. I hope this next cycle brings your sticky bean!

:dust:

AFM - my pregnant signs seem to have vanished so I was either imagining them (though they were really strong) or my body was playing tricks on me. I'll take a test next Tuesday just in case but right now my running theory is I was getting really strong ov signs and am just now entering the tww.

Yeah, you are right... Still have very very sore BB and thick blue veins... Hoping they go away...

AF showed yesterday finally!!! First one since the D&C and I'm so glad it wasn't too long of a wait about 5 extra days in this first cycle since D&C. Today is really heavy. Heavier than my normal periods were. Hoping it will lighten up soon but not holding my breath. Only have to go through this AF and then one more until TTC!

Everything on the house went through we will get the keys in 2 weeks! Yay!!! So much to keep my mind busy!!

Julie, that's great AF has showed (weird to type that...lol) and that she didn't keep you waiting overly long. I hope it doesn't stay too heavy or last too long for you so you can get to TTC your rainbow as quickly as possible! And hooray for getting your house so soon! And yay to distractions!

I know I could use some positive distractions. Right now DH and I have some other major stresses going on involving his work. It's really tough and kinda making him question his career choice which is disheartening for me to see. My parents are talking of coming for a visit but have not picked a time and I wish they would. We need something to look forward to for a change. Even a bfp...as much as I want one...would not give me a lot to look forward to because after 3 angels I do not assume a bfp means another baby is on the way.

Gah, I am really struggling today.

AF is due sometime in the next few days but I have no af or pregnancy symptoms. Before the MC I spent a lot of time getting to know my body so I knew exactly when AF was coming and I knew when I was pregnant too. I feel like now I have to start completely from scratch and my body isn't giving me anything to go by. I guess I'm just feeling really frustrated at the moment - I hate guessing games and I'm impatient too. Bad combo! :(

Anybody else in their tww?

Julie hope af has eased up.

Starry hope this is ur month.

Tiny it takes a while to get back into sync. Look after ur self.

Cary sorry and hope u get ur results soon.

Afm fert clinic appt today. Start on clomid next cycle. Also started poas for cbfm today which was exciting!

Sending out big hugs to everyone.x

Af has eased up a bit today which is great. Not as many trips to the bathroom during my 10 hour work day!

Starry- I hope that you have something positive happen so you can have some positive distractions going on right now.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Bought some hpts today but will resist and not test until Tuesday like I originally planned. Still not sure what is going on with my body so feel like symptom spotting is a waste of time this cycle. Doesn't stop me though. LOL

I *am* getting loads of milky cm with some ewcm as well. I got milky cm with all my bfps but the ewcm is throwing me off as I often will get ewcm just before AF. Today I have had one-sided pains but yesterday it was on both sides and almost felt like round ligament pains and I've gotten loads of right-sided pain with all of my pregnancies thus far. But I just don't know. If I get a bfn on Tuesday I will continue to test once a week until AF shows.

Hi everyone

Starry I hope the milky cm is a great sign and you get a BFP on Tuesday!

Julie I'm glad AF as eased up...

Ness how was the dr. Appointment?

Tiny I understand the struggle. I feel like I have been in limbo for so long!

AFM I've had two days of AF and now it is stopping. I had what was like a regular flow from Tuesday afternoon until yesterday evening. Then, throughout the night last night there was almost nothing. Today there was a little - I could have worn the same pad all day (sorry tmi) and tonight it's only there when I wipe. I'm beginning to wonder what is going on. Blood tests still have not come back. Uggggghh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->