• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

Welcome back, Julie - I hope your TTC journey is a short one! :)

How'd your second test go, Cary?

Fingers crossed for you, aknqtpie. x

Bfn.. Think I'm out. Ill test again next tues or weds if AF hasn't shown up yet.

Has anyone ever seen a test that has two thin lines in the test line?

This mornings test had two very thin lines instead of one line. Again, it was very faint.

image.jpg

Yesterday's... I can see a faint line but it just isn't showing up in pics...

Cary, I can just about make out the two test lines on your morning test?! - I have to say I've never seen that before!

Can't see the faint line in the other photo though.

Oh, I hope this mean you get a dark line in a day or so! :)

Some of you are on another thread that I posted this on.. but here is an update...

So I took the test at 2am.. because I had to pee... Didn't see anything.. so after about 2 minutes, I decided to disassemble it because 1) I was feeling destructive at 2am and 2) I was curious if I could tell where the line was supposed to show up..

So at 5:30am.. when I got up for the day.. I looked in the trash (because who doesn't do that) .. and low and behold.. there was a pink line!

So I am not sure if this was because I took it out of the casing.. or because it was outside of the time limit.. but I am taking a Clearblue one in about 2 hours (I have been holding it since 5:30 am.. it is now 8:30am.. So we will see what that one shows.

I'm out. AF came, temp is still fairly high- not sure what to make of that... bleeding was definitely AF and had BFN the day before bleeding started (14dpo).
Onward. EDD was May20th, so I'm running out of chances. Honestly I'm really shooting to be prego again by our 6th anniversary (in August), sure would be great if I could be out of the 1st trimester by then...

Sorry ladies I left town :)

Clearblue was BFN. I figure if AF doesn't show by Tuesday, ill test again.

:hugs: to the ladies that AF caught and :hugs: to aknqtpie on your bfn.

AFM - I should be ovulating in about one week. My last cycle was 39 days so I might ovulate as early as this weekend when my parents will be here for a visit. So I'm going to be serious about BD'ing so there are loads of spermies flooding my system when I do ovulate. I conceived my latest bfp when I only had BD'd 5 days before ovulation (we were out visiting the inlaws over my entire fertile window). Right now I'm thinking to BD the morning before we leave to pick up my parents from the airport and then as soon as we're back from dropping them off. Actually, I should be ovulating the day we drop them off. I just can't count on finding time for "secret" sex while they're here.

This is my second-last chance to get my bfp before my angel's May 24th DD.

Sounds like you've got a plan of action, Starry!

Sorry about the BFN, aknqtpie!

It turns out my cycle was only 28 days long (the shortest it's been in a long, long time) - hence the 'early' LH surge. Makes sense now. I hope my cycles stay this short!

Hey ladies. How r u all? Sorry for those the witch got. I got my peak yest and today on my cbfm so fingers crossed the clomid has done its job!

I'm strangely enjoying the fact that AF is here right now. It's the 5 days of the month that my brain gets a rest from thinking about getting/being pregnant. Anyone else know what I mean? :)

This time around I'm still too shocked that AF arrived on CD18 but yeah...it is nice to have that reprieve once you get over the fact that the previous cycle was unsuccessful.

Tiny - I was just thinking that the good thing about this time of the month is that I can lay under my heated blanket without the worry of overheating a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->