• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

I'm so stupid. I visited the Third Tri forum last night and, sure enough, girls with similar due dates as me are already posting there. Why did I do that???? I knew that was stupid and I did it anyways. Now I'm in a really angry, pissy mood and everything and everyone is making me so mad I could scream at them. I feel like I hate everything and I'm being really unfair to DH. But I can't get myself to calm down.

I took the plunge today and got the book "taking charge of your fertility"

:happydance:

I'm excited to learn more and be more confident. I feel like every little thing I worry that there's something wrong! I keep reminding myself that the first :bfp: only took 3 months. It's only been 3 months trying again since :angel:

Anyone else read it?

Starry - :hugs: I know it is rough. I am still friends on here with some women who were pg around the same time I was.

Sunny - The only book I read was the impatient women's guide to getting pregnant.

It took me 3 cycles last time as well. I am in cycle #2 since m/c.

Starry I did a similar thing today-bought a magazine with a front cover full of pg ladies. Now feeling pants!! Fortubately none of them had the same due date.

Aww, Starry - I'm always doing things like that even though I know I'll get upset. It's like the curiosity overrides anything else you know you might be feeling afterwards.

I'm still waiting for a positive OPK - been getting in plenty of BD'ing in though. I just wish I had regular cycles!

I had still been in contact with the ladies who were pregnant with me when I was expecting DS. But they all got pregnant again at the same time and there were about two of them who had similar due dates as me so I have completely given up that group. I had tried to stay but it was way, way too hard.

I got loads of one-sided pinching last night and it really felt like ov pain. If my first day of spotting is to count as CD1 then I figured I would be about CD15 now which sort of makes sense except I can't remember the last time I've ever had a 28 day cycle. If the first day of heavy bleeding counts as CD1 then I'm only CD12 which makes even less sense. I didn't notice any ewcm though so who knows. Makes me feel like this is another wonky, throw-away cycle. Grrr. Just got to keep BD'ing, I suppose. But I don't want to get my hopes up either.

Starry - that does sound like a confusing cycle. I'd probably count CD1 from the first day of spotting.

My last cycle was also 28 days which has just never happened before. My periods usually range from about 30-36 days long. I'm currently on CD16 now and still haven't had a positive OPK yet but have had lots of EWCM. Hmmm.

I guess we just keep BD'ing and hope for the best.

I had ewcm last night so maybe I am ov'ing. Hope so. Would love to have a 28 day cycle for once.

tiny - when I conceived my DS I am pretty sure I ovulated a week after getting ewcm. I can't say for sure as I didn't chart or use OPKs but I had loads of early ultrasounds and he always measured the same and when I counted back on the calendar that's how it worked out.

Ok getting really frustrated :(

Pre MC I had 28 day O on day 18 perfect cycles. It was a matter of BD on the right night. Conceived on cycle 4 during a move! Now fourth cycle post MMC & D&C and everything is outta wack :(. First cycle was 42 days annovulatory. Second cycle was perfect. Third cycle was 35 days with o on day 20 thought I was PG but neg tests and AF arrived 8 days late (for me). Now fourth cycle day 23 and no O??? Temps messed up. CM messed up! What gives?? Anyone else have similar 'stuff'?? I've linked my FF chart and any ideas are more than welcome. Sorry for the vent but I feel this thread better understands the situation at hand : (unfortunately for all of us)

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks!

Hey Sunny, sorry for the frustration, it must be really hard. Can't tell from your chart whether you ovulated recently and just had a crazy 1-day dip down or haven't O'd yet...hang in there, we're here with you!

Hi! Sorry I've been gone so long... I still need to go back and read to get caught up.

Well, over the past couple of weeks we moved into a new house, work has been insanely busy and I've taken over the children's ministry at my church.

I never did take another hpt as I started with a terrible back ache on Saturday (February 16) and AF caught me on Sunday. It was very heavy the first day, and then got lighter and lasted a total of three days. Very unusual for me...

I had a saline sonogram last Monday and they were able to see that everything is working good. Apparently I have follicles maturing in both ovaries and my lining was nice and thick. I'm praying that this is my month.... We are doing the method we did when I first got pregnant: every night :). DH is not complaining :)

Hope everyone is doing great!

Sunny, I'm also going through messed up cycles 4 months past my m/c. It's so frustrating when our bodies don't bounce back as quickly as we would like. I hate the not knowing when it will end.

Speaking of messed up, I am starting to feel convinced I'm due for another 18 day cycle. I'm on day 17 and I've been cramping since yesterday. They're bad enough to make me feel ill. My boobs ache and now my lower back is hurting. I'm a little nervous about what another short cycle will do to me as my last AF was extremely heavy and lasted 10 days. It's only been 8 days since the bleeding stopped so I don't see how my body could cope with that kind of blood loss again so soon.

Sunny, I'm also going through messed up cycles 4 months past my m/c. It's so frustrating when our bodies don't bounce back as quickly as we would like. I hate the not knowing when it will end.

Speaking of messed up, I am starting to feel convinced I'm due for another 18 day cycle. I'm on day 17 and I've been cramping since yesterday. They're bad enough to make me feel ill. My boobs ache and now my lower back is hurting. I'm a little nervous about what another short cycle will do to me as my last AF was extremely heavy and lasted 10 days. It's only been 8 days since the bleeding stopped so I don't see how my body could cope with that kind of blood loss again so soon.

:hugs:

It's so frustrating when all of these stories I read of women conceiving in the first 'extra fertile three months" post MC. I'm coming close to my original due date (may 1) and its starting to get tough :nope:

I'm hoping that we both get back to normal and get our BFP soon!

CD 18 and still no positive OPK!! All of my ovulation symptoms have gone now too - am wondering if I've missed it or if I'm just going to Ov a lot later this cycle. :|

Your chart really does look great... FX'd this is your month..

I'm on cd 18 rig now.. Not sure if I Od or not... Just bding as much as possible and waiting.... Last month I started cramping two weeks before AF.. And it was a BFN... So maybe nothing is a good thing...

Got the stomach flu so I'm hoping that's where the cramps are coming from. I just hope it doesn't interfere with conception or anything.

anchor - I really can't make heads or tails out of charts but the others seem positive so I'm going to wish you lots of luck!

sunny - yeah it is tough. I"m not sure I buy the whole "extra fertile" theory. My angel was due in May too but closer towards the end.

Ok getting really frustrated :(

Pre MC I had 28 day O on day 18 perfect cycles. It was a matter of BD on the right night. Conceived on cycle 4 during a move! Now fourth cycle post MMC & D&C and everything is outta wack :(. First cycle was 42 days annovulatory. Second cycle was perfect. Third cycle was 35 days with o on day 20 thought I was PG but neg tests and AF arrived 8 days late (for me). Now fourth cycle day 23 and no O??? Temps messed up. CM messed up! What gives?? Anyone else have similar 'stuff'?? I've linked my FF chart and any ideas are more than welcome. Sorry for the vent but I feel this thread better understands the situation at hand : (unfortunately for all of us)

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks!

I had similar issues. I got my BFP on my second cycle off BC, both of with were 29days with O on day 15. Pretty near textbook. MCd at 7.5 weeks. Since the miscarriage I've had Cyclelength/O of 32/19, 33/19, 31/17, 37/24(on soyiso) and this month I O'd on CD 12/13! So it can just take time. It sucks, but after seeing how messed up my cycles were I feel like my body wasn't ready to make the right amounts of hormones at the right time. Charting has really helped me feel like I know what's going on...

My due date was May 9. I am really hoping I get my BFP by next cycle. I want baby to be born in 2013, so I don't have to pay another deductible.. Crazy, but practical lol. I already met mine for this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->