• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

So the control line is on the right, correct? The test certainly looks positive to me. If your cycles are still wonky after your m/c maybe you are getting false LH surges only to ovulate later? I've read that similar things can happen to girls with PCOS. I don't know though. OPKS intimidate me so that's part of the reason I don't use them.

Started spotting today even though it's a day early so I know I'm out. But the bright side is at least I started spotting at 13dpo and not 10dpo like last time. Things are improving. Maybe this next AF will be the kickstart of normal hormones and will be a healthier environment for a beanie to catch.

Also, I realize I miscalculated the days for my next cycle and my fertile window will be AFTER my parents leave. So no secret sex or fears I'll miss it. such a relief!

Tiny - I'm new to OPK's but that definitely looks positive to me. One thing I noticed this month was that I ovulate later than I thought. I get a lot of ewcm but I actually ovulate about 4-5 days after I get the ewcm... The OPK's helped me to see that...

Starry - yeah, the control line is on the right. I can see why you'd prefer not to use OPKs. I feel even more confused now. It could be a false LH surge, I'm going to keep testing to see what happens. This evening's test showed a fainter test line but it was still very much present.

Also, HOORAY for not having to have secret sex! :)

Cary - It could be that maybe I do just ovulate earlier than I thought. I remember being quite surprised when I found out I was pregnant with my angel baby as we'd only BD'd very early in that cycle.

I'm not convinced my EWCM corresponds with my ovulation either which is annoying!

It is all so frustrating. I make a decision that I am definitely going to put everything away and just relax... And we'll that lasts for about 2 hours and I am back again... Thinking, trying, and waiting... sigh.... Sometimes it is all a little much!

TTC is so all-consuming. As exciting as it can be planning for and expanding your family it really does become obsessive. I've been in the TTC frame of mind since 2009 with only a small break the 10 months after DS was born (I thought I would lose him every step of the way through the pregnancy due to complications so the fear of returning to TTC hung over my head). I feel hopeful about a second child and still harbour tiny hopes for a third someday yet I am exhausted and a part of me is looking forward to when this part of my life is over. When I'm done I don't want to hear the word "miscarriage" for at least 5 years. lol

I found out yesterday that a friend of our whose son is 15 just gothis 15 year old girlfriend pregnant. I mean really... How can it be so easy for some. All the boy could talk about was how her parents are telling her she has to get rid of it... My heart aches so bad. Every Sunday I'm surrounded by pregnant ladies... The I come to work and I am surrounded by pregnant ladies..

Yesterday someone came up to me and said...look you are already getting a bump. Two things: she hadn't heard that we had miscarried, and I officially look fat :-(

Aww Cary :hugs: I wish people would think before they speak!

I think when you're ttc it really does feel like everybody else in the world can get pregnant. Our time will come too... it's just got to. :)

:hugs: Cary, that was really rough. Both the comment and the situation with your friend's son.

Yeah... Had a good cry over it... The thing is I went home and my husband yelled at me because I said I was hungry and didnt feel like cooking. Now, this is not normally like him. So, I got ticked, cried even more and then proceeded to clean the house...looks much better. The thing is, I forget that things like a fifteen year old getting pregnant so easily affects him too... It was a rough day for both of us.

:hugs::hugs:

Cleaning house can be very therapeutic. I've done a few angry-cleans myself. At least it's productive....I hope tomorrow is a brighter day for the both of you.

AFM - this is a silly and way TMI sort of update but my sex drive is back. It's been gone ever since the m/c. At first I thought it was an emotional thing but it just never came back even though I wanted it to so I figured it must be hormonal. Now halfway through my AF it's back. It makes me almost giddy because it makes me feel like my body is back to normal and maybe I have a better chance of conceiving this month!! Also, I really hated that my body wasn't liking sex when there was nothing wrong (no infections, no mad feelings at DH, etc)

Not silly, that's a very good thing! It's a great sign of physical health, and hopefully will make this difficult part of the journey a bit more enjoyable. :)

I wanted to give you ladies some hope this morning. I have been staying out of here, since we were trying to keep this thread positive. I have not been in a very positive mood. Then last month my boss went out of town and OH has been working crazy hours, up to 58 a week, so we hardly saw each other. If one of us was off while the other was working, we killed time by moving. Then we had to make a trip out of town and between all of that, I don't think that we dtd five times all month, so I was certain that I was out for another month after our loss in October. I was beginning to think there was no chance of getting out BFP before July. These last few days I have been so exhausted and yesterday I started getting really sick. For peace of mind I went and got a test last night and told OH that with AF not due until Saturday and the "activity" of last month, I knew I was throwing money out of the window. Then he came in the room and asked if it mattered how dark the second line was.

We are not getting too excited yet, all things considered. He even said not to get excited because we have seen two lines before, but we have gotten our BFP before the would have been due date. Now we are just waiting to see what happens.

Congrats Miranda... Sending prayers your way for a healthy and happy nine months!

Congratulations! Let us know how it goes, we're all hoping so much that it sticks.

That's a very uplifting story, Miranda. Congratulations and I wish you very happy and healthy 9 months. I hope I can get my BFP before July too! :)

Well, went to the gyn today... All he did was talk.. Was hoping for an ultrasound... Pee test there was negative.. Not out yet as itis only 9 dpo... Been having period like cramps for the last two days... Off and on...

Thank you everyone!! I am really hoping this one sticks too! And I will absolutely keep you posted! I have an appoinment on Friday morning to confirm and do bloods. I hope that you all get your BFPs before your would have been due date, with sticky, sticky little beans!!

Carybear, my fingers are crossed for you!! Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->