• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

Well ladies I am cd28 18dpo no af no symptoms since 12dpo bfn on 16dpo and it would appear no commas!! Just want to get on with the clomid. Arrrrrggggghhhh!!!!

Sorry Nessaw... FX'd that you get an answer one way or another

:happydance: Congrats, Miranda!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months! Wishing you loads of sticky dust!:baby:

nessaw - :hugs:

Cary - sorry you didn't get an u/s like you hoped. 9dpo is a bit early to get a positive. I had loads of cramps from ovulation until AF was due the last time I got my bfp.

AFM - AF is ending but still got a long wait until I ovulate as Feb 25th or 26th is the start of my fertile window. In the meantime it is DH's b-day (today), Valentine's Day, my birthday and my parents coming for a visit. So hopefully, this will all keep me busy as we wait to try again.

Af came today. Onwards and upwards with the clomid!!

FX'd for you Nessaw...

Scheduled a stomach u/s for Monday... Praying for answers... My BB's starting hurting on the sides and nips this morning... They've gotten bigger and the blue veins are even more prominent now.. Looks like there are more...

Hey, how is everybody doing?

How did your u/s go Cary?

AFM - I am in my two week wait - no real symptoms at the mo so nothing much to report here. I was thinking of testing on Valentine's day but it may be a bit early. I'm not really sure when AF is due though.

Hi Tiny... Hd the us done yesterday... I couldn't see anything, and she said the dr should have the results in a couple of business days. So hoping I get some answers... Belly is still big and BB's have gotten bigger.

I will test tomorrow or Thursday just to see...

I've been cramping off and on for over a week... AF is due Thursday or Friday.

Fingers crossed that you get some answers quick-sharp then! :)

My boobs are quite tender at the mo, this is the first time they've been like this since my pregnancy. I used to always get sore BBs a week or two before AF before my m/c so it's probably another sign that things are slowly getting back to normal.

Not much to report here. Still waiting to ovulate and it will be middle of March before I can take a hpt. This is my second-last chance to conceive before my Sweet Pea's due date unless I start getting shorter cycles before then.

Hi all..

Sorry Tiny... When do you expect AF?

AFM Calling dr today to see about the us... POAS this morning and there was the faintest of lines... There wasn't hardly any color to it, so I will try again in two days... I will be officially late on Saturday so sounds like a good day to try again...

Not expecting AF for another few days yet, Cary. So I'm not completely out yet. :)

A faint line sounds hopeful, fingers crossed for when you test again in a couple of days.

Fingers crossed for you tiny and Cary!!

I haven't been on here in awhile we just moved into our new house and getting settled there. AF started today so I am very excited (weird to say that) but it meas I have had the two periods the dr wanted before actively TTC again. I can't wait to start that journey again. My cycles are still 31-33 days after the mc before they were spot on 28. My temps have evened out a bit since the love and everything is over. So I'm expecting to ovulate first week of march. I have until late June before baby's would be due date. I'm trying to stay hopeful that it will happen quickly like last time... Nervous though that it won't.

Since the move is over my temps have evened out lol not the love! Auto correct... I guess that's what I get from being on here on my phone at work!

Welcome back Julie!!!

Fx'd Cary that the lines keep getting darker!!

Sorry about the BFN Tiny!

AFM - Testing (again...) tomorrow!

Julie - that's too funny about the typo. I thought "love" referred to Valentines and that it got you so "excited" that it affected your body basal temperature. LOL

Good luck to Carey, tiny and aknqtipe!!

Stomach us came back normal... Nothing to worry about :)

Testing again tomorrow morning with FMU

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->