• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

Starry - as each month goes by TTC after my mc I feel even more disappointed that there's no bfp at the end of each cycle. Then I feel bad for feeling bad because in the grand scheme of things we haven't been TTC for that long compared to some others who having been waiting years for their bfp. It doesn't make me want it any less though. :(

Starry I feel exactly the same , so your not morbid at all . I think anyone who has suffered a loss of a little soul knows only too well that things can go wrong and almost half expect it to . We are just aware of the risks more than those fortunate to have healthy pregnancy s and sticky beanies :)

I completely agree with Left Wonderin. After my MMC one the things that stuck out in my mind was that I will no longer be able to have a wonderfully oblivious pregnancy ever again. I know too much now. But I'm also glad to have experienced that (not loosing the baby but the overall experience) because now I can truly appreciate the gift of children and now precious they are.

I know people who have five and six kids. Their kids seem to be more of a problem to them than a blessing. Because of my experience - trying for almost three years... Got our first BFP after two and a half years... Only to have a chemical...

I know that when I hold my children I will appreciate the blessing that they are...

Maybe that's what makes rainbow babies that extra bit special , they a cherished in a very special way , they are hope bringers and pain healers . Not a bad cv to start life off with ;)

That's so true, left. I think I stood over DS' crib every night for about a year, just taking him in and filled with awe that I actually had him. I only stopped because now I wake him up whenever I try to sneak into the nursery. lol He's my first little rainbow and I still can't believe he's mine.

I really hope everyone here still waiting for #1 get to experience that.

Julie congrats. Lovely line.

Echoing what you've all been saying. If I knew I'd be pg with a sticky bean in 2/4/10 etc minths time then I could put up with this rollercoaster ride. Have had super hormones this month due to the clomid!

Maybe that's what makes rainbow babies that extra bit special , they a cherished in a very special way , they are hope bringers and pain healers . Not a bad cv to start life off with ;)

That was wonderfully said. Made me all teary eyed.

Good.. waiting on AF to make her appearance.. had a little bit of spotting this morning.. now nothing.. Still getting BFNs as of yesterday (12/14dpo)...

Really annoying me.

I'm about 5dpo and desperately trying to not symptom spot as it's way too soon. Not working. :dohh:

Well I'm still waiting patiently for any sign of AF not a sign of her . But now two bfn so I'm out , now where the hell is she ??????

I will never understand why the :witch: does that. I hear that story over and over on BnB. AF late, but bfn. It's so sucky and makes me mad. When that happens to me I just blame my irregular cycles as I don't track so can't tell what actual dpo I'm on. But other girls do track so I just don't know what causes AF to be late. :nope:

I don't like wishing AF's arrival on anyone but if you're going to be out anyways, then I hope she comes so you can get on with your next cycle. :hugs:

AF is late yet for me.. but I had a little bit of pink on the TP this morning.. but nothing since and have been cramping bad on and off since last night...

It sucks because it could be prego symptoms.. but still BFN.. I guess if I implanted on 10dpo, then 12dpo (yest) might still be too early to show up.. I will test again tomorrow.. didn't test today...

I am all about instant gratification.

I hear you on the instant gratification, lol.

I did get very strong, AF-like cramps with my last BFP so I wouldn't count myself out by that alone. I have heard that cramps get worse with each successive pregnancy and it even works that way after a lost pregnancy. I got Braxton Hicks with my son really early in the pregnancy (about 16 weeks) when they normally don't come until 3rd trimester first time around (as my SiL kept telling me and why she wouldn't believe I was having them...love her, but really!). But my doctor said my body counted it as my second pregnancy so the pains started coming earlier even though I had never had a baby yet.

Anyways, I think hpts are about 80% accurate by 12dpo so there is quite a bit of wiggle room for you to get your bfp yet. I hope your spotting was IB. But I understand if you don't want to get your hopes up too high.

Hi all... I have been having bad AF cramps and then they go away... And now I have a pulling pain on my side... Still waiting.. I'm guessing I'm about 9dpo right now... Will test in a couple of days

Good luck, Cary!

I've been starting to get some big cramps especially along my c-section scar. Getting vaginal pains as well. Trying to not read too much into everything as I'm only 6dpo but my signs with my last pregnancy started around this time.

This will probably be my last chance to get preggo before the due date as we'll be taking a break next month. In June we're flying out to visit my family and I really don't want to travel in the 1st trimester. I don't think it's dangerous but I don't want to m/c while I'm out there or fly with bad morning sickness.

I've got really sore nipples, not the whole boobs - just the nipples! No other symptoms though really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->