• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

Sunny- I am 9 dpo today and caved and tested this morning as well...obviously bfn for me too ! Silly me! I got my first BFP 11 dpo but ill probably wait to test until Friday. Just to be sure. AF due according to ff on 17th but I ovulated on cd 16 instead of 19 this month. So who knows. Still feeling symptoms and ill just be symptom spotting till then!

Good luck to this weeks testers. Got everything crossed for you.x

Thinking of all those on this thread and praying for many BFP'S....

Me too, I hope there are lots of Spring BFPs in this thread. :)

How's it going Carybear?

Just waiting... The bloating in my stomach is going down.. Not sure why it was there n the first place...

Had pain in oth ovaries on Sunday.. But ewcm the Sunday before that..

How's it going for you Tiny?

That's good the bloating has gone down, could be caused by so many things I guess, it's impossible to tell half the time.

I'm in a similar situation mysef atm - had EWCM about a week or so before my +OPK and Ov pains (a couple of days ago). So currently in the boring part of my tww where it's too soon to even symptom spot. Yawn!

I'm liking all the positive signs from others in this thread though - it's getting me through the wait! :)

That is so true... It's so exciting to hear everyone's good news!

Was tempted to test this morning, and decided not too.. mostly because I was too tired to think straight.

Might test tomorrow.. will be 8/10dpo.. but will probably hold out till friday.. 10/12dpo.

Ok ladies who is testing this weekend ? Give me your names and I'll make a list :) I am DPO 9 and will be testing on Sunday the 17th if AF stays away till then

Fx,d for all those testing , come on girls we need at least a few beanie leprachon for paddy,s day ;) xxx

Was tempted to test this morning, and decided not too.. mostly because I was too tired to think straight.

Might test tomorrow.. will be 8/10dpo.. but will probably hold out till friday.. 10/12dpo.

Wow, I keep thinking you're about to test, so it must be going super slowly for you! Good luck!

Unfortunately I've still got another 11 days at least before I can even contemplate testing!! GL to all the testers though!.

AF is due tomorrow. If a no show I may test tomorrow morning. Might wait till Thursday....

Good luck, sunny!:dust:

tiny - it seems we'll be testing roughly around the same time. :flower:

Part of me is tempted to test this weekend just for the sake of curiosity due to originally thinking I had ov'd a week and a half ago. I have a test leftover from last time so I figure I might as well. :haha:

I know I said I was going to wait until Friday to test but I think I may sneak a test in tomorrow haha. Today I had some crazy weird spells of light headedness. It was awful was a little afraid I wouldn't be safe driving home from work. I'm exhausted and still having some pulling and tugging feelings in lower abdomen. I'm hoping its all good signs. We shall see. I'm excited for all the testing from so many of us in the next week or so.

Good luck ladies baby dust to all!!

Fx'd Julie and Sunny!!!

I might join you all in testing tomorrow.. although it will be on the early side.

SS - TIred, sore boobs.. occasionaly tingly nipples, increased urination, cramping/bloating/pressure in my lower abdomen....

Sounds good.. Right?

I'd say so! :) :)

I wish pregnancy didn't feel so much like AF so there would be no confusion between the two. Heck, I am starting to notice similarities between pregnancy signs and ovulation. My boobs are slightly swollen and tender (hurt loads in the shower), am peeing a lot and am constipated and bloated. BUT I'm getting ewcm and ov pains and it's the fertile window for a 40 day cycle which is the average length of a typical cycle for me. Odds are high I'm ovulating.

Well I'll say its going to be very exciting times in the next cople of weeks with all the testing going on here . Odds are at least there will be one or two BFP announcements :) how exciting . Akn they sound like really good signs . Me I had loads of SS in the first week now all seem to have disappeared . Not a sore boob or twinge in sight ( which is also unusual if AF on her way ) but also can't remember having any symptoms till after BFP the last time so will just have to wait and see 10 DPO today but also could be either 14 or 8 lol.

Aw, Starry, I'm glad I'll have some company for my tww!

I've got loads of IC pregnancy tests so I'm sure when the time gets closer I'll be really tempted to test early too. I don't know why because no good ever comes of it! Last time I didn't get my BFP until after my missed AF anyway.

The similarities between AF and pregnancy are so frustrating although the cramps I got when I was PG definitely felt different to AF cramps.

GL to all the ladies testing today - can't wait to hear the results. :) Come on BFPs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->