• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

Yeah, my boobs are a little achey but nothing out of the ordinary. They do seem more swollen though. And when I was in the shower I was very aware of the water flowing over them. Argh! How am I going to pass the next week and a half with my sanity intact?

Sorry akn.

Am joining those of u in 2ww fun. Am 1dpo today. Gd luck.x

Hey ladies, I took a massive break for a while but I'm back. I think I could possibly be 1-2DPO, but I won't know for a few days (going to track my temps). I had positive OPKs that turned negative, though. I started metformin a few weeks ago - this couldn't cause false positive OPKs, could it?

Really hoping. If this is our month, baby would be due around the date our last baby died. I can't tell if that is a good thing or a bad. :wacko:

whig - glad to see you're back! :) I wouldn't know about the metformin. I hope your temps clear things up for you.

I think it would be lovely if you could have a new baby when your other baby died. It would turn a sad time of the year into a happy one for you. My last angel would have been due when my first one died but it didn't work out for me. Fortunately, my anniversary is the same day so hubby and I can focus on something positive.

If this happens to be my month (on 8dpo now) I would be due right around my first angel's due date.

Hi Whig... Not sure if we have met before...

My due date would have been the end of June... Hoping for a BFP that sticks before then...

And good luck to nessaw in your TWW! Hope this is your month!!

Hi everyone , just popping by to say hi. AF in full swing here but great I got a 29 day cycle which is the norm for me after 3 months of weirdness , hoping I'm back on track :)

Hello ladies--

I wanted to wish everyone lots of baby dust and join in on this thread. I had a miscarriage in November... my due date was June 12th. I have had two periods since the miscarriage, my cycle has been very irregular. I am hoping this won't interfere with my chances of conceiving. I am currently in the wonderful two week wait, sincerely hoping that this month I will get my :bfp: I hope the same for all you ladies. Losing a baby is the hardest thing I've ever been through, but it's nice to know I am not alone. xoxoxo

Hello ladies--

I wanted to wish everyone lots of baby dust and join in on this thread. I had a miscarriage in November... my due date was June 12th. I have had two periods since the miscarriage, my cycle has been very irregular. I am hoping this won't interfere with my chances of conceiving. I am currently in the wonderful two week wait, sincerely hoping that this month I will get my :bfp: I hope the same for all you ladies. Losing a baby is the hardest thing I've ever been through, but it's nice to know I am not alone. xoxoxo

Welcome! Sorry about your loss. This is a great place to be for support. My cycles took about three months post MMC to settle. They seem to be longer overall though since. Good luck!

Welcome, rayray!

I don't think irregular cycles should interfere with conceiving. It just makes timing more difficult. After my first m/c I conceived my son without having an AF for 3 months. All that matters is catching that egg.

AFM - 9dpo and feeling 'out' this morning. Feeling a bit more PMS-y this morning. But I'm not giving up yet as it's still early. Yesterday, I got massive butt cramps (yes, butt cramps!) and the only time I've ever gotten them was just before I got my last BFP.

I hate the TWW roller coaster.

Starry that's so weird , the last time I got my BFP I got ( butt cramps ) so eloquently put lol.. Had to walk around holing my butt cheek for two days lol.... Thought I had pulled a nerve or something . F'xd for you this cycle .

It's crazy, isn't it? In the TTC thread I was on at the time there was another girl who got her bfp right around the time I did and she also had butt cramps. Weird. You never read THAT in any of the articles or pregnancy books.

Testing on Tuesday.

And I'm with you on having to hold the cheeks. LOL! I was grocery shopping yesterday and it killed sooo bad! I mean, the pain was radiating down into my legs and up into my back. Then I started to get really dizzy. I was just glad DH was with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->