• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

It does it does!! It was a little faint but it's most definitely there!! :) I wanted to post a pic but I still can't figure out how!

Congratulations Julie! Praying for you that it's a sticky bean :)

:)

Congrats, Julie! :happydance:

In the Advanced Reply window there is an icon that looks like a paperclip. Hit the "choose file" and one you've selected the file hit the "upload" button. I never seen anything happen until I hit the "Submit Reply". Maybe there is an easier way, but that's how I do it.

Yay Julie!!!

I got a BFN this morning.. still too early I think.

Thanks Starry for letting me know how to do it. Feel silly now that i know how it seems so simple!

Thank you ladies for all the congratulations. I'm excited to share with someone! We aren't sure when we will announce it to every one else! I'm just happy to have people to tell!

Im trying to stay super positive and enjoy each moment. I know the fear will creep in when I'm closer to hearing the heartbeat since that was how we found out about our angel baby. I want to be happy though and excited. I feel this little bean deserves that. I just hope its a super sticky one!

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 3
Great line!! :)

I'm so happy for you, I just knew this would be a good month!

Gorgeous line, Julie! Congrats once again!

Sorry for your BFN, aknq. It is quite early yet so hopefully you're not out yet!

AF finally paid me a visit, a month to the day of my MC. I'm still debating whether we should wait a few months before trying again or go right at it. I bought an OPK kit. Still think I will use it anyway just to see when I O. But I'm thinking I may just want to focus on losing weight since I have been too depressed to hit the gym.

Sorry Malcolm... It s good to know that your body is getting back on track...

Julie... OMG... the line looks great..l

Thanks!

Went to the dr today to have blood drawn. Been feeling super light headed all day long and this is the second day it's been that way. I fight anemia all the time so I'm
Hoping that's what is causing it so its an easy fix with some iron supplements. They are going to call me in the next hour to let me know.

Sorry Malcolm. Whenever you're ready is the right time. It's nice to know when you O just cause sometimes things get so weird. Whether you wait or jump right back into TTC we will be there for you!

Julie , delighted for you :) I nearly caved today and tested DPO 11 , I was even in the chemist with frer in my hand and put them back on the shelf . I so don't want a bfn :( ill wait till Sunday as planned ....

My nerves are gone now everytime I go to the loo and wiping is like playing Russian roulette !

Julie - it's pretty typical to feel drained during pregnancy and anemia is usually heightened as well. I hope the iron supplements help. I struggle with low iron as well but I've found that Mini-Wheats cereal helps a lot. Seriously! Once I started eating them regularly I no longer needed to take supplements.

left - congrats on being strong. It gives me courage to resolve to be strong too.

Pick the one that makes you feel the best about yourself. ha ha!

With my angel Sweet Pea I waited until AF was almost a week late, I was so paranoid about bfn even though I just felt and knew I was pregnant. There are so many times I've been wrong!

Does anyone else look at their TTC tickers/calendars and think "that's it?". I have a hard time believing I've only been officially TTC 2 1/2 months since the loss. It feels so much longer than that. I mean the first 2 months I was still bleeding and had an unrelated surgery but I feel like I've been tracking cycles forever. The ache in my heart feels so much deeper than 2 1/2 months.

Of course, it's almost been a year of TTC#2 all together and there is still no baby on the way. Including my first m/c, it took me over a year to conceive DS. I guess I wouldn't mind waiting another few months for my bfp if I could guarantee it would be sticky. I want to hurry up and get my bfp just in case I will be having to try again. It's so morbid, but there you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->