New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

Thinking about all those who are testing soon... Sending :dust: to all of you...

We need so more BFP'S ladies....

I'm feeling pregnant today. My signs seem to be an every-other-day sort of thing. LOL Feeling pregnant scares me a little as I feel like I'm only setting myself up for disappointment. I never feel like I deserve getting a BFP. Sounds stupid, I know. But I feel the unfairness of some people getting bfps and others not. I feel like it would be unfair for me to get one when women who are just as good do not. So I feel guilty for even hoping it's my turn.

One new "sign" that I have noticed is a coffee aversion. At first I thought it was a problem with the coffee (it was gas station coffee when I first noticed) but now I realized it's every cup. It just takes like dirt. The same for tea and I just made a new batch of homemade iced tea...normally my favourite. If PMS is playing a mean trick on me this month I will be very put out!:grr::cry:

Hey ladies,

Who else is due to test soon?

I'm expecting AF tomorrow so I'm really hoping it'll be a no show and then maybe test on Monday. I don't feel pregnant at all.

Will wait and see...

Starry what a cruel trick it would be if the witch is playing tricks with you . All your signs sound good . And you so deserve your BFP !! Everyone does :)) don't feel guilty , if and when it arrives celabrate it , shout it from the rooftops but don't feel guilty !

I've everything crossed for you xx

Afm : now cd4 and the hardest and easiest part of the cycle for me . Hard as there is nothing I can do but within that time there is no stress , worry , wondering or pressure.

Having said all that can't wait to poas again from cd 6 this month :)

tiny - good luck testing on Monday! I hope AF stays far, far away and you get your sticky rainbow!

I'm testing on Tuesday so we're almost test buddies.

Left - I totally agree with you about the wait between AF and ovulation. I have to wait until CD 20something and I hate sitting back with nothing to do but I also like the lack of stress about symptom spotting (outside of looking for ov signs of course)

Well with a bit of luck you won't need to be looking out for o/v next month :)

I'm with you Starry. O generally on CD 20 so long time from AF to o day. But it is definitely down time. Luckily I typically have a 12 day luteal phase so not a full tww for me :).

Good luck and :dust: to those testing this week! Fingers and toes and eyes crossed for you :)

Starry... You do deserve it! I'm crossing everything for you...

Praying for all of you ladies who are testing....

:dust: to all of the ladies who are going to test soon! I hope I can check this thread soon and see some :bfp:!!!!!

Thank you for the feedback Starry & Sunny. This month I decided not to take OPK's (I've got a little bit of a phobia of seeing the negatives and didn't wanna see any haha) and just go with my body's signs of ovulation... so I am not positively sure when I ovulated but I felt like I did about a week ago. (then had similar signs yesterday...):growlmad: Oh well, I guess this is just nature taking it's course or something. I will start testing in about two weeks if AF doesn't show. Has anyone ever done this? If I am not pregnant and AF shows her ugly face haha then I will go back to doing OPKs and maybe charting...

In the meantime I found out my husband's brother's girlfriend is pregnant. Man, it really hurts. So bad. They know what happened to us in November and were completely inconsiderate about it. It stung pretty badly. I am so hoping my turn comes soon so I don't have to have this bitter taste in my mouth towards every single pregnant person I know and see.

:hugs: to all. xoxoxo

:dust: to all of the ladies who are going to test soon! I hope I can check this thread soon and see some :bfp:!!!!!

Thank you for the feedback Starry & Sunny. This month I decided not to take OPK's (I've got a little bit of a phobia of seeing the negatives and didn't wanna see any haha) and just go with my body's signs of ovulation... so I am not positively sure when I ovulated but I felt like I did about a week ago. (then had similar signs yesterday...):growlmad: Oh well, I guess this is just nature taking it's course or something. I will start testing in about two weeks if AF doesn't show. Has anyone ever done this? If I am not pregnant and AF shows her ugly face haha then I will go back to doing OPKs and maybe charting...

In the meantime I found out my husband's brother's girlfriend is pregnant. Man, it really hurts. So bad. They know what happened to us in November and were completely inconsiderate about it. It stung pretty badly. I am so hoping my turn comes soon so I don't have to have this bitter taste in my mouth towards every single pregnant person I know and see.

:hugs: to all. xoxoxo

I don't use opk's. I temp and watch cf. I temp to confirm O because I will often have several patches of fertile cf from CD 8-20!! So hard to know what's going on! Lol. From temping I see that I typically O on CD 20 so I'm relaxing a bit. Lol.

Sorry to hear about your family and their insensitivity. It's hard when the people closest to you don't get it. :hugs:

Thank you Sunny. I think I will invest in a basal body thermometer if AF shows up. This month I have mostly been monitoring CM & cramping sensations but that's kind of all over the place...not very reliable. Who knows, maybe I will get lucky? Thank you for your help and support.

:hugs:

Hi ladies,

I'm afraid I'm out as AF arrived bang on time this morning! :(

I've got everything crossed for those still waiting to test. Let's have some good news ladies!

Xx

So sorry, tiny. :hugs:

My preggo signs still seem to be coming every other day as yesterday I felt convinced I was. Today I'm feeling doubtful. The only "sign" I have today is extreme fatigue and I've had that for a week now. If I do get a bfn I'm going to the doctor to get my iron levels checked. This can't be normal. :wacko:

I always get exhausted for about 4 days before my period comes like moving is a chore !! It has to be natures joke that pms and preg symptoms are so similar , although only time I've ever gotten sore boobs is when I got BFP ..... Soooooo painful !

I normally get tired too but this is something else. I always feel like I'm on the verge of passing out and I get crazy cases of vertigo.

Only 2 more days until I test then I can stop speculating. Oh! The freedom from tww!

@Left... I was the same. Felt just like AF except for sore bb's. lol. Nature is cruel to make it so similar!

I was feeling exhausted during my tww, I kept falling asleep really early in the evening. I've just started taking some iron tablets and feeling more human by the day. I hope your tiredness means a bfp, Starry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->