• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:Starry , how you doing today only one day left to wait . I so am hoping its your turn for a BFP . I've everything here crossed for you and sending tuns and tuns of baby Dust :))

Tested early and got a bfn. :( I have two more tests so may test again tomorrow anyways.

Welcome ray.

Sorry about af tiny.

Starry hoping that its too early.

Afm cd21 bloods again today.

Good luck everyone.x

Hi Ness... Hope things are going good...

Tested this morning... BFN.. Not too surprised as I had this happen the month before my BFP last November.

Happy Tuesday...

Still in limbo as I'm sure I got an other evap. This one seems a bit darker but still is so crazy faint. I can see it at any angle so it makes me cautiously optimistic I'll see a darker line come Friday. But trying to be realistic too.

Just a little worried that I'm in for a doozie of a period should she come because my hormones have been so intense and crazy.

I plan to test once a week between now and April 23... If its the same as last time I should have a positive by April 27...

Starry am looovvviinng your spoiler!!xx

Thanks, nessaw and everyone! This really was my last chance to conceive before my Sweet Pea's due date as we were taking a brief break next cycle. I'm forcing myself to think positive so I am hoping to hear this one's heart beat before the due date as well. FX'd.

nessaw - when you're getting your bloods done are you allowed to TTC still?

Starry thats fantastic news.xx

the bloods r to check the clomid has worked as in I have ov rather than pg. However the results weren't back yest so have to wait til after the easter weekend. Am 10 dpo and have had raging thirst since 8dpo. Hoping its a gd sign.

I'm waiting to o now. This is our last cycle to conceive before original due date. Fingers crossed. May not only marks our due date but also one year of trying. And although we conceived in that year we still aren't pregnant or with baby after one year of trying. I'm really hoping we catch this cycle but cd 15 of a 32 day o on 20 cycle (usually) and my Temps are once again playing tricks on me :(. All over the place. Relying on cm now... Which also likes to play tricks on me. Ugh. Why can't I have a chart that is typical?

Sorry for the rant and especially to the ladies with cycles longer and more confusing. I'm only getting a small taste of your frustration!! You must be strong women to get through. I guess we all are at this point :)

:hugs:

i sunny , I'm 12 months trying too with no baby in my arms yet . Here is hoping we all et BFP this month :) when you say your temps are all over the place what do you mean ?

https://fertilityfriend.com/ticker/429329/ttc.png

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/429329/

:angel 25/12/2012 ---- 11w4d

nessaw - sounds like a good sign! I had very high thirst and got a sore throat a few days before my bfp. Thought I was getting a cold but it's gone now.

sunny - sorry you're so frustrated. When I first started TTC back in 2009 in took over a year to conceive my son. It was so hard reaching that one year point with no baby and no new pregnancy to show for it. No one understood my sadness because I had conceived within the year so they were all like "but you have been pregnant". They just didn't get it. I even had to explain it to DH. I'm not TTC just to get pregnant. I'm TTC to get a BABY. So here it is, a year of TTC and NO BABY.

My cycles are always all over the place too. I don't chart but we tried BD'ing about every other day around the general time I knew I was ovulating. And then I'd keep that up for about a week after my ov signs disappeared "just in case".

Thanks Starry. It's comforting to know that someone understands :hugs:

And of course home alone on the holiday watching 'a baby story'. Lol. Torturing myself!

LeftWondering: my temps vary by up to .5 Celsius daily so it's hard to see a good shift when my temp is so erratic. I set an alarm and take it everyday at the same time. Even weekends. I can usually see a shift but its small and only after several temps stay up. It will go up and I think I may have O'd but then it will drop in a day or two. Makes it hard to know when I've O'd. Even ff has trouble identifying o day. It will even change my o day several days after it gives me crosshairs. It just means that we have to bd through most of my cycle. After many cycles I can see that I usually o on day 20 but not always. I just hate to think we missed our chance so every month we have to bd from cd 8-25 ish. Takes the fun out of it and we get burned out.

Anywho, long.... Thank you for caring enough to ask :)

Starry!!! CONGRATS!! I am so thrilled for you. I am hoping I will get my BFP this month too.. it's feeling like it! :hugs:

I totally understand the frustration with long cycles.. it's so hard to TTC when your cycles are unpredictable. It's also frustrating when people tell you to be "patient" and "your time will come." Does anyone else hear that from family and friends who haven't been through a loss and get a little mad? Ugh. Although it IS true... it's sometimes very frustrating to hear.

@ rayraykay. I know exactly what you mean. My one brother and sister in law (couple) tell me that all the time. They got pregnant with their first on their honeymoon less than a month off bcp didn't even get AF. Second conceived in 4 cycles while breast feeding first. They are 25 months apart. How do they know that I will have my time? How can they tell me to be patient?

Now my other SIL suffered 2 mc and took a year each time to get pg. then got divorced. Remarried and first month off bcp on honeymoon got pregnant. It's a bit easier to hear her give advice because she's been there. But still- she has her baby now! So yeah. I like coming here especially the ttc #1 after a loss. I feel that these women get it. We're all in the same boat and can support each other.

I totally agree. A loss is a loss and it's absolutely devastating and I feel for ANYONE who has gone through it, no matter when it happened. However, it's a little hard to stomach coming from someone who has had a baby first... at least they know they are able to carry a baby to term. Having a MC on your first pregnancy... absolutely brutal. We WILL get out time... even tho it's SO HARD to believe sometimes!

Ok I'm going crazy!!! Always o between day 18-20 even when I had a 28 day cycle and ff just gave me crosshairs for day 14??? And we completely missed it because of Passover!!! We would normally bd every other day from day 8 or 10 until my cm dictates fertile but I have only had fertile cm from on day 15 & 16??? Why did I get crosshairs on day 14 and then 2 days of fertile cm??? Not sure what to think. I just might have to take that break from charting next cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->