• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

Hi anchor , got my crosshairs this am so offically 3dpo today :) tis up to Mother Nature now ( and god ! ) nothing for me to do but sit back and relax :) yeah right !!!! Was feeling very irritable today like pms which is so not like me . Also feeling a little " off" .. But I'm going to try so hard not to SS this Tww . Had myself driven half mad last month !

Yeah, it's so easy to spot everything when you're looking for it! I'll be curious to see what FF does if your temp stays at this new level for the next few days...maybe it will move O to CD17. Either way, you've definitely O'd now and your timing was good. Do you have anything fun to do in the next week or two to distract yourself?

Anchor it will be interesting was a bit shocked with the jump this morning !! But to be honest the time of taking temps is a bit hit and miss the last few days as oh on earlies and wakes me at 4.30every morning ! I temp at 7 so have had distrusted sleep . Well whatever way it goes I'm defo in the Tww :)

Sooooo... I tested today.... I wasn't going to do it this morning because my husband is out of town... but I cracked this afternoon and got a REALLY faint line. Will you lovely ladies look at this and see what you think? It could be a positive I think! I am going to do another tomorrow morning with first morning urine!:cloud9:

Attachments

• photo-8.jpg
    photo-8.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 4
Thank you @Carybear!! It's so faint I am trying not to get too excited... but it seems like it wouldn't be there at all if I wasn't in the early stages of pregnancy. I will test again tomorrow with FMU.

That's most definitely a bfp!! I don't even need to enlarge it to see the pinkness. It's darker than my first line I got. Congrats!!!!!

AFM - did too much today and got a teeny bit of pink spotting. It was only brown on the toilet paper but when I dabbed a little bit 'up there' it was pink. DH made me lie down and it stopped and hasn't been back. So hoping it's just from over-doing it. Still feeling positive though. No choice really.

Thank you so much. We are bump buddies @Starry Night! I will see how the test looks tomorrow. Relax and rest. Get some good sleep tonight. My mom shared with me that she didn't only spot thru her whole pregnancy with me... she bled. She was so worried, but here I am today. Talking to you. I had a perfectly healthy birth and grew up just fine. I hope that helps, you and your rainbow are going to be just fine. :hugs: but don't overextend yourself! Try and relax as much as possible.

I bled heavy like a period, clots and all, with my son for the first 14 weeks. I remember my grandma telling me she did that with most of pregnancies too. I guess I'm just a bleeder. With my son I had a clot and a partial placenta abruption so I definitely don't want to repeat that. I looked up some info and it seems doing too much can cause the blood vessels in your cervix to burst. Hope that is all it was as the spotting was very, very minimal. I wouldn't bother going to the doctors with it...especially this early. Hate how the staff treats you like crap when you come in. Some are very nice but you always get that one nurse or doctor who just doesn't care or treats you like a liar (had that happen with my last m/c....you could totally tell the doctor though I was making everything up just to get a scan...he didn't give me one. I had to come back several days later. Lo, and behold, my baby had been dead for awhile).

And hooray for bump buddies! There is a December thread in the Pregnancy after a Loss Forum. And I think I accidentally started one in the First Tri.

My goodness.. that sounds terrible. That's totally unacceptable for staff to treat you like that. They need to be mindful that as wonderful as pregnancy is, it can be very scary sometimes! Did you stay with the same doctor? I think I want to, but I have all the sad memories at her office.... I can't decide. DH thinks we should stick with the same Dr... I have seen her since I was 17 & she knows all my history...

Where I am your GP takes care of your pregnancy until about 30ish weeks. I only moved to the area when I was 30weeks with my son. My DH and I are hoping we can request the same OBYN we had last time. We really liked him but he was a resident so I don't know if he's even in the area anymore.

Unfortunately, ladies lie a lot to get a scan and I wasn't bleeding to death so I guess the ER doctor was skeptical. He didn't listen when I tried to explain I had been having problems and that earlier scans showed slow growth or that my previous blood test had shown a higher hcg. He totally dismissed everything I said.

Congrats ray.

Starry look after yourself.

Afm not much to report. Last day of clomid. Not counting days this month (alledgedly!!)

Hi Rayray , I am so see the line , even without squinting and that's good for me lol... Congratulations :)

Starry hope the spotting has stopped , your attitude is amazing :) but you are so right nothing for it but to be positive :) take it easy lady :)

Me not much to report DPO 5 ............... Not SS

Anchor just noticed you hit the 8 weeks mark ! Another milestone :))

Thanks! Very excited to turn the week over. Your temps are climbing nicely, now is the part of the tww that seems slowest to me though -- even if you notice something, it's probably too early to mean much. Good luck!

Sooooo... I tested today.... I wasn't going to do it this morning because my husband is out of town... but I cracked this afternoon and got a REALLY faint line. Will you lovely ladies look at this and see what you think? It could be a positive I think! I am going to do another tomorrow morning with first morning urine!:cloud9:

AWESOME!!! I can see it easily, no enlarging or squinting necessary. Keep us posted, we'd love to see more tests!

Thank you anchor!! I tested again this morning... This is what I got. Still very faint but it's definitely pink and definitely there. THANK YOU ALL for the support. I'm so grateful I found this website. (Ps I dunno why it posts sideways... I'm sorry!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi anchor I agree a week of nothingness lol..... The nerves for me don't kick in really till 10-12 DPO and then going to the loo is like playing constant Russian roulette !

Ray ray congratulations :) that's defo a pink line :)))

My spotting hasn't come back so I'm assuming for now that it was from over-doing it. I am having trouble sleeping though. This is the second night in a row where I'm getting no sleep. I think it's the gas. lol And my thoughts are so scattered I can't settle.

Had a good cry over my angel today. I just miss her. :(

Good luck, Left! Stay strong with your no-SS resolve!

nessaw - hope the Clomid works for you this month and you get your bfp!

I took a digital this morning, sure enough, it said Pregnant. Now just trying to stay as positive as possible. Thank you everyone, so much for your support.

Starry, I totally know what you mean. It's hard to miss someone you wanted to meet so badly, the curiousity will always kill me. You have something to look forward to tho, an angel you will hold in your arms instead of your heart. It will never take away the pain of our losses, but it will help fill the hole in our hearts. xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->