• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

Well said Rayray.. And CONGRATULATIONS. :)

AFM cm is still cloudy but stretchy again, I got a really dark OPK this morning and I a, going to test with an OPK around 4... Just curious to see whatis going on...

We def bd Justin case...

you go girl Carybear!! I am sending you :dust:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol... Hoping to join the ranks of those who a pregnant :)

I am having cramping on and off... Nothing terrible... Just there

My spotting hasn't come back so I'm assuming for now that it was from over-doing it. I am having trouble sleeping though. This is the second night in a row where I'm getting no sleep. I think it's the gas. lol And my thoughts are so scattered I can't settle.

Had a good cry over my angel today. I just miss her. :(

Good luck, Left! Stay strong with your no-SS resolve!

nessaw - hope the Clomid works for you this month and you get your bfp!

Starry that's great spotting has stopped and was only a once off :) and I can empathise with you , had a weepy day on Sunday thinking about my little soul . Every now and again I allow my self take out the scans and think of what should have been and just remember my baby . I think it is a good thing to remember and grieve :)

In other news I am trying so hard not to SS , not very successfully . I'm obsessed with my boobs as I so want to feel them sore as last time they killed me . But despite willing it so far no sore boobs , except the odd tingly nipple ! Lol.......

Hi everyone... Just wanted to say thanks or listening to my woes...

How is everyone...

Lol left... I try so hard not to ss but I'm terrible at it... This past month was the first time I really didn't have any symptoms, so I thought it was it... Guess I'm wrong if I have symptoms and wrong if dont :)

Always here for you, Cary! I hate that you're having such a hard time figuring out what is going on, but the one (tiny) bright side is that it's kind of exciting for us stalking -- what's going to happen next? WHO KNOWS??! :) Sounds like you're coping really well, you're a tough chick!

Left, I completely know what you mean -- the two-week wait for me was a two-week boob grab (are they sore yet? how about now?)! Never amounted to much until I was further along, but hey, passes the time I guess? :)

Another Very dark OPK... Once again... This morning... Sigh....

Having a little backache and some mild cramping.,, the stretching pain seems to not really be there anymore.. Boobs are not very sore, but I do feel nauseous throughout the day... But there is also a lot of stress at both work and home, so..l, it could come from that...

I'm hoping that I did o and that we caught it.., or that I'm already pregnant... Guess well see... And the wait continues... Lol

Blimey Cary, four days!

I've had a few almost positive opks leading up to my +OPK before but never had 4 days of positives in a row.

Hoping you caught that egg! GL. xx

Wow, that's very dark! Can't wait for your BFP, hopefully it's already started or it comes in about two weeks!

Always here for you, Cary! I hate that you're having such a hard time figuring out what is going on, but the one (tiny) bright side is that it's kind of exciting for us stalking -- what's going to happen next? WHO KNOWS??! :) Sounds like you're coping really well, you're a tough chick!

Left, I completely know what you mean -- the two-week wait for me was a two-week boob grab (are they sore yet? how about now?)! Never amounted to much until I was further along, but hey, passes the time I guess? :)

Anchor your such a breath of fresh air and always make me laugh out loud ! Hi Cary boy all those positive tests must be confusing . We need to turn them into
+ hpt

AFM : 7dpo and big temp dip this am but I don't trust my themometer , not sure why just don't trust it !! It's new and everything but can't believe my temps are so low then so high , just doesn't seem right . Can't wait to see what they read tommrow !!! God only knows !!

I was looking at the OPk today thinking.., why can't you be an hpt instead... But... My time will come.. And this won't even matter

And on day five..... image.jpg It continues to get darker.... The longest I have ever gone with a positive is three days... And none of those were as strong as these... I'd take another hpt but it was a clear bfn on Saturday...

Is the dark line the control line Cary ?? Because one is def darker than the other . The one on the right is darker to me

It's dark alright ! I really feel for you , you must be so confused !! At least knowing where you stand in terms of your cycle is a comfort in this ttc but not to know , that must be really difficult . I am in awe of your positive attitude :) your some gal lol..

Thanks... I teach fifth grade... I guess ive learned a lot of patience :)

Awh how cute and I would say you need patience in bucket loads . I work as a social worker in child protection for my sins :)

Lol... Fifth grade in the spring time.... Makes you count the days until June

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"