New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

LOL! I remember how I was as a fifth-grader and I was one of the "good" ones!

I have some angels in my classroom.. And then I have the others.. I wonder how I can still have hair... Lol

How's everyone doing? I'm in 2ww after v painful clomid ov on sat night. Hoping that means more that one egg released. More chances I hope!

Things are ok here... I'm in limbo yet again... Hoping for news soon...

FX'd for you ness... Twins would be awesome...

So sorry Tiny...

Still waiting... AF should be due tomorrow... Praying it doesn't show

Now I'm confused - it turns out that AF hasn't started at all.

I went for a run this morning and after about 5 minutes I had to stop because I felt sick and dizzy like I was going to faint. I took a slow walk back home and when I got in I went to the loo and found that I had brown discharge in my underwear at that point I assumed AF was on her way and put a pad on. Since then I have had some further brown stringy mucus but not cramps and no proper bleeding. I don't normally have any spotting before AF so I have no idea what is going on now!! Help!!

Hmmmm... Maybe it is IB...

I spot before AF but it is usually a light pink that tuns bright red..

FX'd for a tiny!

Thats intriguing tiny. How many dpo r u?

Earlier today I could have sworn AF was about to show... Now, nothin much..

Bfn today, but last time I didn't get a BFP until I was four days late... Cervix is still very high and soft...

Hang in there carybear. I think it sounds like you could definitely get your BFP this month.

Thats intriguing tiny. How many dpo r u?

I had the brown discharge 13dpo/14dpo and BFN.

Today I'm currently about 15dpo and no sign of any more brown CM or AF at the moment.

Just wish the witch would hurry up and come if she's coming!

Awwww Tiny... So very sorry..

I'm still waiting.. So wet I keep thinking I AF is here but nothing...

The wait continues...

Thanks tiny... Was going to hold out until Thursday to test... But might have to do it tomorrow

Cary fxd for you :) Hoping this is your month :) Keep us posted !! How is your mum doing ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->