• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

Sitting with my mom now.. She is in pain but in good spirits... They have her walking 3x day and say she might go home tomorrow

Well ladies... AF got me... I'm hanging my ttc hat up... If it happens it happens... If not then God has other plans. I won't be around that much, but I will stop in from time to time to check in on all the BFP'S :)

God bless you all....

Sorry, I'm really sorry AF got you Cary. :(

I can understand why'd you want to take a break from TTC - it's physically and mentally exhausting. I hope you get your BFP soon. All the best.

Awh Cary I'm so sorry the witch got ya I was so hoping this would be your month :( taking a break can be a good thing as this is all so stressful ! Great news about your mum and even better she will be getting home so soon :)

I do hope it is Gods plan for you to get a BFP soon :) and I'm glad to hear you won't be disappearing all together , we would miss you xx

I'm so sorry, Cary. I hope the next season will be relaxing and brief -- and that we'll see you back here very soon with your bfp. I really respect your decision, sounds like your family needs you in other ways. Thanks for all the encouragement and support, and I can't wait to return the favor!

Cary- I hope your mom has a safe and healthy recovery. She is so lucky to have you to be there with her. I also completely understand your decision. Thank you for your support and love, I appreciate it more than you know. Like anchor, I will be here for you when you are ready to come back. Sending you and your family love and light :hugs:

Cary and tiny sorry about af. Take care.x

Hi ladies, I would like to join you all. I lost my little angel almost 2 weeks ago at 6 weeks. We had been trying for 1 year since I had my tubal reversal last year. I have had 2 CPs and now lost my little angel. This was my first injectable and clomid cycle. My RE has me on BCP this cycle to get rid of a cyst on my ovary, but next cycle I will be back on injectables and CLomid. My Re is putting me on 300mg Progesterone this time instead of the 200mg I was on.

I am so scared to go through that again. I found out I was pregnant when I was 4 weeks. Those 2 weeks were the best 2 weeks of my life even though I had a feeling somehting was not right, I kept putting off as nerves. I was devastated when my U/S showed the sac the same size as a week before with no changes what so ever. My Re did betas and my numbers had dropped to 20 and were 0 2 days later. I am so scared to go through this again, but we want a baby. We will be starting as soon as I stop BCP in 2.5 weeks and AF starts.

Hi galvan. Am sorry for ur loss. Welcome to our thread. Good luck.x

Hi,
Please can i join u all? Ive just lost my baby at 14 weeks. It was a little girl born sleeping 23rd April at 9.14pm. She was tiny but we got to hold her. She would of been our first child. Took us 2 years to conceive. Obviously im bleeding at the moment but we are keen to ttc again asap.
Xxx

Welcome Galvan, I completely relate to your comment that the weeks you were pregnant were the best weeks of your life. I felt that way as well when I lost my first in January and it made it so difficult. It is scary to think about possibly going through that again, but it sounds like you have a plan of attack, and this is a great group of ladies to go through it with!

Welcome MrsBroodyPants, I am SO, SO sorry to hear of your loss this week. Sounds like it was a difficult journey even to that point, and now so heartbreaking. Take good care of yourself and if you want to let us know how you're feeling we're all hear to listen!

Thanks ladies. I pray I won't have to wait too long for my forever baby. OH told everybody in his family that I was pregnant right after we found out. I really didn't want to, but since it was his first and I didn't think anything would happen, I agreed. Plus, my nausea was so bad everyone around me could tell. Well, after we lost the baby one of his sisters told me that I was never pregnant and all I had was gastritis! I got really mad and asked her if gastritis causes 4 positive HPTs, 4 positives betas, and a sac on an u/s. She said that was in my mind and another SIL and MIL agreed!!! I was so mad by then that I went home because I was so close to knocking her ass on the ground.

Next time nobody in his family will find out I am pregnant until they see my bump or if we have moved they see pics on FB. I guess my bump or baby in my arms will also be gastritis or in my mind.

Sorry needed to rant, this really just bothered me so bad. They told me this just a week ago right after I had started bleeding. I was hurting so bad that day and SIL had asked what was wrong and I told her. She said well AFs can hurt, and I told her it was not AF that if she didn't remember I was pregnant. This was when she said all of that cruel uncalled for shit.

Ive been feeling really down the last few days but thats understandable as my loss is so recent. I need to focus on the future and getting another bfp.
I hope we all get our forever babies asap xxx

Thanks ladies. I pray I won't have to wait too long for my forever baby. OH told everybody in his family that I was pregnant right after we found out. I really didn't want to, but since it was his first and I didn't think anything would happen, I agreed. Plus, my nausea was so bad everyone around me could tell. Well, after we lost the baby one of his sisters told me that I was never pregnant and all I had was gastritis! I got really mad and asked her if gastritis causes 4 positive HPTs, 4 positives betas, and a sac on an u/s. She said that was in my mind and another SIL and MIL agreed!!! I was so mad by then that I went home because I was so close to knocking her ass on the ground.

Next time nobody in his family will find out I am pregnant until they see my bump or if we have moved they see pics on FB. I guess my bump or baby in my arms will also be gastritis or in my mind.

Sorry needed to rant, this really just bothered me so bad. They told me this just a week ago right after I had started bleeding. I was hurting so bad that day and SIL had asked what was wrong and I told her. She said well AFs can hurt, and I told her it was not AF that if she didn't remember I was pregnant. This was when she said all of that cruel uncalled for shit.

That is simply awful, I am so sorry! I can't believe they would say that, even if they're just in denial. Do you think your husband could talk to them since they're his family and let them know that 1.) they're flat out wrong and need to have their heads examined if they won't believe the medical evidence and 2.) you are grieving and they need to support that? Or at the very least shut up? I'm so angry for you.

Ive been feeling really down the last few days but thats understandable as my loss is so recent. I need to focus on the future and getting another bfp.
I hope we all get our forever babies asap xxx

Hi and welcome to this thread , its a good one with a great bunch of supportive ladies :) I'm very sorry to read the sad devastating news that you lost your little girl :cry: you must still be in disbelief and shock as it was only days ago :nope:
How wonderful you got to meet and hold her , although I'm sure it must have been very hard . I lost my little soul at 12 weeks last Christmas Eve, it was my first baby and the feeling of complete emptiness was overwhelming . It is important to give yourself time to grieve , the support here is wonderful and it helps so much to have people to share with that really understand

For now all I can offer is :hugs: xxx

Galvan welcome to this wonderful thread . I'm so sorry for the loss of your little soul :( its heartbreaking :cry: I'm equally sorry you have such idiots for sil and mil !! Are they mentally challenged ??

If you are like me you will have good days and bad days , days you feel so angry , so sad and so cheated :nope: But don't loose hope , all our rainbow babies are near by and we will all experience they joy of theses special bundles . I believe rainbow babies are pain erasers and hope bringers :hugs:

I send you lots of :hugs: xx

Hi mrsbroodypants. So very sorry for your loss. Hope we can help you through.

Galvin that is truly dreadful. How you didn't wallop them I do not know. Big hugs.

IMO, they are heartless cruel individuals who want nothing more than for Oh and I to divorce. Then again, maybe they are ignorant. They told me that a baby girl doesn't form until 4 months pregnant, but a baby boy start forming at 2 months! I was like excuse me then how do I have us pics of my daughter at 9 weeks showing more than a blob?? I showed them online how babies form and they didn't believe it.

Hi ladies. I got a bfn yest @12dpo on my final cycle of clomid. I have to have the measles jab and won't be able to ttc for four months. So I won't be getting that bfp before june 7th when my baby was due. Am trying to let go of that now. I wish u all the luck in the world with ur rainbow babies and hope to come back in sept to c lots of bfps.xxx

IMO, they are heartless cruel individuals who want nothing more than for Oh and I to divorce. Then again, maybe they are ignorant. They told me that a baby girl doesn't form until 4 months pregnant, but a baby boy start forming at 2 months! I was like excuse me then how do I have us pics of my daughter at 9 weeks showing more than a blob?? I showed them online how babies form and they didn't believe it.

Well, I guess it's possible that they're extremely ignorant and trying to keep you from grieving unnecessarily...but either way I'm really sorry you have to deal with it. The most comforting thing anyone could say to me was that this was a big deal and I should take all the time I needed to grieve and grieve well. I hope you have other people supporting you in that, but you definitely have us!

Hi ladies. I got a bfn yest @12dpo on my final cycle of clomid. I have to have the measles jab and won't be able to ttc for four months. So I won't be getting that bfp before june 7th when my baby was due. Am trying to let go of that now. I wish u all the luck in the world with ur rainbow babies and hope to come back in sept to c lots of bfps.xxx

I'm so sorry, that is really hard. The good thing is that you're taking care of something you need to be healthy and keep your rainbow baby healthy when the time comes. I hope we'll see you back here in a few months well rested and ready to take on the world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->