New thread for recent losses TTC before the would have been due date...join me! :) xx

I haven't really kept up on this thread, but I thought it was only right to pop by. My EDD was May 21st so I didn't think it would happen, BUT this morning, MAY 2ND at 11DPO here it is!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 4
Wow, that's amazing, just in time! Congratulations!!! Keep us posted on how everything's going.

No Tiny I'm still here Tcc :) 14 DPO and just waiting for AF to show up !! Tested 3 times over last 3 days bfn :( . On to the next cycle so lol..

Where are things at with you

I'm 8dpo ov so just bumbling through my tww!

Do you have AF signs then Left Wonderin?

Bless you, Cary! xx

No but I'm one of those very lucky people who get no pms and no cramping except mild on the first day of AF

I've had so many symptoms over the last five months... I've learned I can't COunt anything

Well I had terrible stomach pain that went into my groin yesterday... Intense pressure that hurt really bad. In the middle of the night I had the usual pinching, stabbing pain that usually means ovulation... Today the pressure is much less... I'm thinking it was ovulation pain... But I've never had anything that intense

How's it going Cary? I know it's creepy for me to be keeping track of your cycles, but I couldn't help noticing that it's about that time again. :) Hope you don't mind. Are you enjoying running the kids' program at church?

I enjoy it a lot but it takes most of my free time.

I was two days late and then out of nowhere the witch hit. I'm trying to be positive, but usually I have spotting and a little warning. I went to take a test yesterday and I was like... Oh... My pee is orange. Wiped and there it was...

Not creepy at all.. Lol... Hoping to join you at some time.

How are you feeling? When do you go for a gender scan? Any guesses on boy or girl?
I'm so excited for you!

I havent' been keeping up with this thread but I'm technically still TTC. I did get my bfp but had another miscarriage. Right now I'm WTT for the foreseeable future because I want to go for testing and it's going to be a long, long wait.

I think a lot of us are on multiple threads, hard for me to keep track of which one is active! Starry, how are you feeling physically these days? Sorry about AF Cary, is it getting easier to not pay too much attention to what's happening or is it hard to forget after being so focused?

I'm doing pretty well, lots of headaches and a cold right now, but I'll should be able to get some extra sleep in the next few days which hopefully will help both issues. I have a regular appointment in about 10 days, so not sure if they will scan then...if so we might get a peek. The "official" anatomy/gender scan isn't until 23 weeks (no idea why they scheduled me so late, it's annoying!), so that's still a long wait.

Naw... It isn't any easier at all. It's still all I can think about. But, I'm teaching summer school this summer and my mom is going in for a double mastectomy. So, plenty to keep my mind busy.

My moms surgery is for tomorrow at 12:30.

Yes, tell her she has cheerleaders all over the world! Hugs to you too, it's not easy being in the supporting role for big things like this, I hope you have lots of support as well.

I will definitely pass the information along. She was in a lot of pain when I left there tonight, but that is understandable with a double mastectomy. I will visit her on the way to work tomorrow and then after work again.

Seven days of school left! Of course, no summer for me as I'm working summer school... But I'm hoping to get a new bed and couch with the money :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->